Davie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling to herself, she pumped ever faster.

"Holy shit," Frank called out, catching his voice. "I'm going to cum, sweetheart!"

"Come on, baby, give it to me. Shoot a big load in my mouth. Come on!" she called to him as she heard his hand slapping on the roof of the limo.

"A-a-a-a-h, DAM-M-M-M-N-N!" Frank's piss hole enlarged as a thick rope of white cream rocketed out into Mildred's open mouth. The force of it shot straight to the back of her throat as she clamped her esophagus closed so as not to gag. A second stream followed with her pumping action, filling her mouth. Mildred pulled Frank's cock away from her face, closed her mouth to hold the liquid and pumped another surge of white goo onto her face.

"Whew!" she heard John call out and turned to glance at him with her cum covered face. Before any could drip onto her clothing, he reached out with a tissue that he had nearby and wiped the heaviest flow off her chin. Mildred swallowed the entire contents of her mouth and smiled at John, licking her lips.

Frank was panting as he held his hand on Mildred's tit, caressing it. Mildred encircled her lips around his cock again to draw the remaining cum from his softening cock, pulling at it with a tight grip of her lips, pulling it as if she were a bird, tugging a worm out of it's hole.

"Enough. I can't take any more," pleaded the officer.

Mildred ceased her playful game with his prick and let it fall out of her mouth, limp.

"You were so tasty, Officer Frank," she cooed as she took small licks of his shrinking cock to clean off any cum residue, then wiped her face clean with another paper towel. Mildred straightened her dress and tied it back up as Frank was putting himself back to respectable order.

"Well Frank, we're going to be on our way. I hope we meet again sometime."

"I don't know why I was so fortunate to be picked by such a lovely lady on her "mission" but, thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you. A great pleasure."

Mildred asked John to wait before driving off so that she could watch Officer Frank mount his cycle and roll off down the road. She knew she had given him a good memory and one for herself also. The growl of the heavy motor rumbled in her stomach as it disappeared into the distance.

As the limo pulled away from the curb, Mildred laid her head back to rest for a moment. "Whew," she thought, "That was invigorating." She could still taste Frank's cum on her palate.

"Mildred, if you pull that one panel down you'll find a small sink to freshen up with. The other one is holding a chilled bottle of Pino and glasses that I set up for you."

"Oh John, you read my mind," she sang out.

They drove back through town for about an hour, chatting about the city, John's experiences as a chauffeur and a host of things unimportant. As they reached the edge of the commerce district area, Mildred read a billboard. "Movies-Magazines-and Adult Gifts", painted in eye catching purple, red and black.

"John, take me there," her finger pointing.

"Do you think it's a safe place for a woman?" she added.

"Sure, a lot of business type go in there. I've even seen women in there, but their usually with a female friend, giggling at everything they see."

"Good, I want to see what it's like in there."

John pulled into the lot and parked close to the entrance. He got out, opened the door for Mildred and extended his hand to guide her out. She was getting to really like this guys style and knew she had to tip him good when the day was finished.

"Thanks, John. I'd like to go in alone."

"I understand. I'll be here if you need me, Ma'am," he said smiling.

Mildred opened the door and walked through a foyer that was painted black, with white male and female figures in various positions pasted on the walls and ceiling. Once through the entrance she saw that this was a world she never knew existed. On one wall was an assortment of magazines of every kind of sexual interest you could think of. Naked women, men and couples, bondage, swinging, mild kink, wild kink and on and on. She turned and saw manikins dressed in bondage gear, one female wearing a dildo was preparing to penetrate a male, who was on all fours.

She walked to a glass counter, where a middle aged, sleepy eyed fella sat reading a newspaper. Under the glass she looked at various pieces of jewelry, cigarette cases, nipple clamps and various pleasure toys. Mildred realized she was looking at items she had seen at her girlfriend, Doris', apartment.

As she walked to the other side of the room, Mildred came upon aisles with racks of DVD movies. Porno movies. Going down one she looked at the titles. This section contained films of women with big tits. Feeling a little envious she moved on to the next aisles. Now she was in the swinging section.

"Hm-m-m. This is interesting." Mildred picked out a DVD showing two couples laying on a sofa in various positions. "I wonder if this is what Doris has in mind with the boys," she thought. She tucked it under her arm. Moving on to the next aisles she encountered a middle aged gentleman going through the rack. He seemed intent on finding something. Mildred stayed at the entrance so she could look him over. He was dressed well, looked really clean and was very handsome. She figured he was about forty-five years old. As she moved down towards him, he looked up at her.

"Hello," he said. "Am I in your way?"

"Not at all. This is the first time I've been in a place like this and I'm just taking it all in."

"Well, let me know if I can be of any assistance. My name is Glen." He offered his hand and she shook it, feeling a very strong handshake.

"My name is Mildred. It's nice to meet you. What would you suggest for someone who was into doing it in strange places?"

Glen took a minute to look Mildred over, and knowing he was doing it, she turned her head to look at the movie rack. He saw that she was attractive and nicely proportioned. He liked her short hair style. Nice to pull on and no fuss if it gets messed up. He hated women who fussed with their hair. She carried herself nicely and he knew she was not a regular or a hooker. He fancied the dress she had on and could see her nipples pushing against the fabric. He really liked small breasts and she was ideal.

"Well, here a compilation of scenes of people doing it in different places. See, on the jacket it shows this couple in the park, this couple under a bridge, two guys with a girl on a bus."

"Ew-w-w, a bus. Now that sounds interesting," Mildred picked it off the shelf and added it to the others. She laughed as she looked at him with a gleam in her eye.

"You know you can view the movie here for a fee before you buy it and you don't pay if you do buy the DVD?"

"Really," she said. "Could you wait right here for a minute. I'll be right back."

Mildred walked up to the magazine counter and picked two. One was the couple's one she had had her eye on and the other was an all guy magazine. On the counter she picked up a half dozen packets of colored rubbers, slipping them in her purse, and paying for everything, she took them out to John and tossed them into his lap.

"Here's some reading material I want to take home. I'll be a little longer. Look them over if you get bored."

John laughed and shook his head, but was glad for the distraction. He was getting tired looking at the dirty vendor, on the highway, trying to sell his pretzels.

Mildred reentered the adult store and found Glen. He had moved on to an aisle where the movie topic was bisexual. Picking a DVD off the shelf he was studying it. It was another compilation of male and female partners.

"Is this an area your interested in?" she asked him.

"To tell you the truth, I am, but I've never done it. I think I might like to try it."

"What do you say we watch it and see if you want to buy it?"

"I'm always up for adventure. Let's do it," Glen replied with a big grin.

After setting it up with the cashier, Glen escorted Mildred to a small cubical at the back of the room. He closed the door and the two stood there in the semi darkness. Mildred, being in the tight space with her new acquaintance could smell his maleness. It was a mixture of sweat and smoke and food all rolled into one. It engulfed her whole spirit.

Glen, himself was going through mind trips. "Why was he chosen, how did he get so lucky, was this a safe encounter, would her lover kill him when they left the store?"

"Fuck it! She seems like a nice person. I know It!"

Glen hit the button to start the movie. It began, after the credits, with a scene of a man and woman in a kitchen, cooking. A couple entered the room, who were guests for dinner. In a matter of minutes everyone was unclothed and the table was bare of kitchen utensils replaced by naked bodies, sucking and feeling one another.

Glen had been sitting in the only chair in front of the monitor, with Mildred's insistence, and she was standing to his side. Now, as the film progressed her hip were touching his shoulder. Without a thought, Glen placed his arm around her waist and pulled her to him tighter.

As they watched, a woman was on her knees, on the table, sucking the cunt of her friend, as she sat in front of her, squeezing her own huge breasts. A male was standing behind the woman on the table, licking her cunt and the other male was kneeling under the male, sucking on his friend's cock.

Mildred was getting hot and stepped in front of Glen, who already was feeling an erection pressing in his pant leg. Looking at the film past her hips, he placed his hands on them and pulled her ass to his face, kissing it through the fabric. Mildred bent slightly offering more to him. She pulled at her dress sash allowing the panels to open. Glen didn't realize what was offered to him until his hands moved around to the front of her torso to massage her belly and he felt her flesh.

Glen's new found playmate bent at the knees and spread her legs open. She reached behind to fumble for his cock and Glen quickly unzipped and pulled it free. Mildred felt the stiff pole standing up firmly on his lap, and pulling her thong down past her knees, lifting her dress up onto her lap, she sat down slowly letting the shaft slid between her legs, against her vagina which was sopping wet.

Bending down and reaching into her purse, Mildred pulled out a rubber, opened it and handed back to Glen.

"Put this on, Honey".

Taking it, Glen slipped the lubricated, purple colored Trojan onto his erection and felt for Mildred hole. As it touched her wet slit, Mildred slowly sat back down his pole sliding in to the hilt. Glen let out a gush of air from his lungs and Mildred giggled with erotic excitement.

"Oh damn, what a hot, tight pussy!" he bellowed.

Both couples were now sucking and fucking on the screen and Mildred wanted to do everything they were doing. She wanted to suck cock and eat pussy and watch her partner suck cock and fuck her while he's sucking cock. She was going crazy. She felt Glens prick shoving into her deeply and hitting the top of her cervic. He was pinching her nipples and she was slamming down onto his lap. He grabbed hold of her hips and controlled her bouncing on his lap. Mildred's ass smacked against Glen's groin and she could feel his hair touch her bare pussy.

"God damn you got a wet pussy," he said in her ear, bitting the lobe of it.

She felt the latex sheath sliding on her flesh. Mildred was controlling the movements and took it slow and hard. She could feel the shape of his cock head and the hard ridge stroke her inner wall. She also felt him building up the desire to cum because his shaft was getting stiffer and the sounds of his breathing were getting rapid.

Looking at the screen she saw a woman squatting on a male prone body, closeups showed his cock sliding in and out. The performance was exciting her and her own orgasm was so near.

"Are you ready. Do you want to cum with me. Come on, lets get it together," Mildred moaned.

She quickened her pace and began to slam down on Glens shaft. He was grunting hard now and she was joining in his song of passion. The sound and the body movements from the movie was matching theirs. Everyone was in heat, actors and viewers.

"Yea. Here it come. Come on Glen. Fuck me. Come on, fuck me. Agh-h-h-h-h!"

"Oh yea," he cried out, "Oh damn, yea!"

Mildred had a great hot flash course through her and she felt Glens cock explode into the latex sleeve. His prick contortions were telltale to the strength of his release. Glen held Mildred's ass cheeks, one in each hand and spread them so he could burrow deeper into her hole.

"Of fuck, your big. Come on, bang me you bastard!" She growled. Mildred felt her own discharge of cum blow out her vagina and ooze down her inner thighs.

"Uh-h-h-o-o-o!" they cried in unison as they both exploded in their own glory. Their bodies continued moving until they had no more energy in them and then Mildred sat on Glen's wet lap, sopping wet, all about her ass.

"Who the fuck are you and I want more of you?" Glen said, laughing.

"Oh man, you said a mouthful," Mildred said, kissing him on the cheek. I'm learning who I am today. Give me your number and maybe we'll get together and learn more about each other." When Mildred stepped into her limo, John inquired if everything went okay. Mildred told him she made a new friend and that she learned more about the visual aspects of lovemaking. When he looked at her with a smirk, she busted up laughing and waved him on to hit the road.

It was now 4:30 in the afternoon when Mildred looked at the clock on the console in her luxurious accommodations. She had one more stop to make that was paramount. She gave John directions and off they headed to her final adventure.

Mildred's high heels clicked on the marble floor as she walked to the light, cocoa brown skinned secretary. The young black woman, sitting behind her desk, with big dark eyes on the visitor, smiled with her full, red painted lips. Her large breasts seemed to float on her chest and were barely covered with a soft low cut sweater. Even sitting there in her chair the voyeur could see she was voluptuous. She leaned forward as Mildred approached her and smiled.

"Can I help you, Ma'am?"

"Yes, I'd like to see Clyde. I'm an old friend." Mildred was gazing at the black girls cleavage. The dark valley between the two fleshy mounds appeared deep and drew her into them. "What would it feel like to put my finger down there?" she wondered.

The secretary could feel Mildred eyes devouring her and enjoyed it. Many woman have gazed at her this way and she always became excited when it occurred . She had learned how to use it to her advantage.

"Who shall I say Is calling?" she asked, smiling with a disarming look.

"Tell her Mildred. He'll recognize the name." Mildred felt as though the secretary was coming on to her with her eyes, and enjoyed it. This was a strange feeling.

"Mr. Baines, Mildred is her to see you. Would you like me to send her in? Okay sir."

"Mr. Baines said he would be with you shortly."

Out of the corner of her eye Mildred saw a figure approach and realized her ex-husband, Randy had finally seen her. This was her goal. This was where the creep worked as a realtor and she had planned this out the night before.

"Well, well, well. Hello beautiful," he said in his sleazy drawl.

He never called her beautiful when they were married and she knew this was the way he treated other women. Now she was going to give him his due.

"Hello Randy," she said provocatively.

"I almost didn't recognize you, Honey," he said as his eyes scanned her from head to toe and back again. "It's so good to see you. So-o-o good!"

Mildred could read the leer on his face. She knew he was turned on and wanted some quick action from her.

"I'll bet you say that to all the girls, you piece of shit." Mildred heard the secretary laugh behind papers that she was holding up to her face and knew then that he probably was hated by most females, once they found him out.

Just as Randy was trying to recover from the insult, an office door opened and a handsome man stepped into the room. Clyde Baines, sixty five years old, had all his hair and a nice trim waist. Mildred remembered him from parties, as always, a gentleman.

"Mildred. Hello," Clyde put out his hand but Mildred moved past it, into his body to hug him. He was taken aback at first but relaxed and responded with the same embrace.

"What do I owe this honor too?"

"I was in the neighborhood and felt the need to stop in and say hello. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, Mildred. You're a sight for very sore eyes. Come into the office, please."

As Clyde put his hand to her back to usher her into his office he could feel her muscles move as her legs pumped forward. Turning to his secretary, who was smiling at him, he raised his eyebrows.

"Hold my calls, Naomi," he said walking in.

"Of course, Sir." Then thinking to herself, "I hope that chick is here to fuck him and get his mind off of that bitch wife of his!"

Randy watched his ex's ass jiggle as she left his view and wondered to himself if he had missed seeing it while they were married. When he turned to Naomi she was giving him a "your such a looser" look.

In the office, Clyde walked around to sit at his desk and motioned for Mildred to sit in a chair opposite him, which she did.

"There is something different about you, Mildred. Please don't take offence but whenever I saw you in the past you seemed kind of shy or a little uptight. Off color humor made you uncomfortable and that prick of a husband seemed to dominate you."

"Clyde, I'm not offended. In fact you hit the nail on the head. I was all those things, but my life has changed. I feel alive now. I'm learning and doing things that I never would have done in the past. Partly because I got rid of that prick husband of mine who is out there in your office."

"I wish I could feel better. Ever since my wife left me for some guy, who ever the hell he is, I've been in the dumps."

"Well, Clyde, today is your lucky day. I'm on a mission and I'm going to let you be part of it. I'm enjoying a sexual awakening and I would like you to share it with me. Maybe it will take your mind off of your troubles."

"I'm not sure I understand, Mildred," he responded with a quizzical look on his face.

Mildred walked over to the door, noisily turning the bolt to lock it.

"Let's give them something to think about," she laughed. "How about turning on your radio there and getting some soft jazz tuned in." Clyde hesitated then did as she requested.

Standing before him in the middle of the office, Mildred stood with her hands on her hips and stared at Clyde.

"I'd like to show you something," she said, looking at him with a real sultry smile on her face. First she turned around, away from him and stood in her spot. To the rhythm of the music, Mildred ran her hands down her sides and onto her ass cheeks, caressing her buttocks. She moved her hands around and around, over the globes of flesh and bent partially at the waist once or twice. Straightening up, she lifted her dress to reveal her thighs and calves.

Clyde was confused about the sudden behavior of an old acquaintance, but didn't say anything as he watched her performance. He could not believe this was the same Mildred he had known for years.

Mildred turned back to face her audience now and as she slowly walked towards Clyde's desk she reached up and pulled at the dress sash. With a slow tug it was undone and she pulled the fabric open to reveal her naked body to her old friend.

"My god, Mildred. What are you doing?"

"Do you want me to stop, Clyde. Do you want me to go home."

"No! No, I. I'm just..." He stared at her small breasts, sticking out hard from her body with soft pink nipples. He was taken with her petite trim body, near naked, standing in front of him. He never thought of her in this manner and now here she was making him sweat.