Davie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean your desk off. Move everything off of it."

He moved quickly and as he did as he was told, Mildred walked back to the center of the room. She stood facing him, slid the dress off her shoulders and down her back to drop to the floor. Before him stood Mildred, naked with a white pearl necklace around her delicate neck, a black thong and tall, black high heels. Turning around, putting her back to Clyde, Mildred parted her legs slightly and bent at the waist to pick up her dress.

Her movements were very slow. Mildred's ass, enhanced by the thong's black cord running down her crack, buried itself into her slit. Like two peach halves, her vagina glistened, catching the soft light in the room. Through her legs, as she was still bent over, Clyde could see her nipples standing rigid. Taking her fingers, she pulled at the thong and stretched it over her hips, slid it provocatively down her thighs, letting it fall to her ankles where it remained. With one hand holding the dress, she put the other through her legs and slid one finger up to gentle touch her vaginal lips. Mildred wiggled it slightly then with a few short strokes, slid it into her wet opening. For her own pleasure she pumped it in a few times.

Standing up slowly and holding the dress over her one arm, Mildred turned her head to look at Clyde. She placed her free hand on her ass and smacked it softly a few times. Clyde saw her pear shaped buttocks jiggle, the skin redden and felt his erection push against the fabric of his pants. She stepped out of her thong, picked it up with the dress and turned to face him. He stared at her bare pussy with just the small patch of hair she had left on for a visual tease.

"I can't believe this is happening, Mildred. Your so beautiful to look at. I want to touch you."

"And you shall, Clyde." Her ego was soaring as high as her confidence with his words.

Mildred laid her clothing over a chair and climbed up onto the desk, facing him on all fours. He looked at her solid cone shaped breasts jutting out from her body. Desired to reach out and fondle them.

"Drop your pants."

Clyde did as he was told, quickly. He took off his jacket, tossing it aside and unbuckled his belt, letting his pants drop to the floor, followed by his shorts. Clyde's erection stood out straight and hard, bending slightly upward. Mildred was pleased to see a sixty-five year old man had such a nice cock. She leaned down close to it and took a lick. A pre-cum drop had formed at it's slit like a pearl and she lifted it off with the tip of her tongue, tasting the salt and sweetness with her lips smacking.

"I know you're a safe guy, Clyde. Would you like to fuck me or shoot your load in my mouth?"

"Shit, Mildred, I still can't believe were doing this. I don't know."

"Let's see where this takes us then, Honey," she replied.

Mildred leaned forward again and took Clyde's shaft into her mouth. Not a long cock, she devoured it until her nose pressed against his curly pubic hair. She sucked on his cockhead, feeling the hard ridge and soft, velvety underside. Still not using her hands she pumped her head onto him. Clyde looked at Mildred's body as she sucked him. Her ass stuck up into the air and he placed his hands around her slim waist, sliding his palms up and down her sides. Clyde leaned forward and stroked her buttocks, squeezing and smacking them. He ran his index finger along her crack and ventured further to find her pussy. Her cunt was saturated and his finger slipped in without effort. It was so welcoming, he put two, then three in without any complaints from Mildred. She continued to suck him off, her head bobbing.

Mildred moaned as Clyde pumped into her with his digits and played with her tits with his other hand. He stroked her cone like breasts and could feel the nipples puff out as she became more aroused with his play. Mildred reached out and cupped his scrotum. It was a large bag holding his two very big balls. She rolled them in her hand causing him to react by nearly fisting her hole with his entire hand. Mildred withdrew her mouth from Clyde's cock and pulled at one of his balls to suck. She marveled at the sensation. It reminded her of putting a large gumball in her mouth as a kid and sucking on it forever. Seeing this was getting Clyde hot, she continued playing with his sack and because of this she was suddenly introduced to another sensation.

Clyde, although he himself had never done this, removed his fingers from Mildred's cunt and began to caress her brown button. He wiggled and stroked until it allowed him to enter and then it was in, up to the first knuckle. Mildred was awed by the feeling but unsure. So as not to be distracted, she concentrated on her body and pumped at Clyde cock.

"Put another one in." she hissed out loud

With his dick being pumped and sucked, he slipped a second finger in. Her sphincter relaxed and he felt her anus widen so that he could pump and twist his fingers into her.

"Oh my god, I want more. Oh shit, fuck me in the ass, Clyde!" She cried in a muffled plea.

Mildred pulled away, swung herself around and set her ass down onto the smooth cold desk top. She lay onto her back and pulled her legs to her chest with her hands hooked around her thighs. Sitting down in his chair, quickly, Clyde faced her vagina. Mildred had spread her legs wide, and jutted her ass into the air. This position put her pussy up to her lovers face. Clyde had in front of him a slick, bald cunt, the delicate pink slit with it's thick pouting lips, wet from excitement. As she positioned herself, he looked over her taunt suntanned body. Her apple shaped ass was wide but not fat and her stomach had the slightest roll for a mature woman. Her breasts now stood up straight with extremely puffed out areolas. Mildred's tan lines gave her a naked look, as though he were peeking at her through a window.

Reinserting his fingers into her ass and resuming his finger action, he leaned to put his mouth on her outer vaginal lips. He gently touched his mouth muscle onto the hood of her clit. Mildred's hips jerked back at the sensation but relaxed as the digits in her brown tunnel overwhelmed her. Now Clyde began a more vigorous drive with his tongue into her hairless burrow. He pushed in so deep, like a stiff prick, that his nose entered her steaming hole. The little knob under her clit hood now showed itself, longing to be licked again.

"Oh, god, Clyde! I'm coming! Oh damn it! Oh-h-h here it comes. Don't stop! Oh, don't stop! Agh-h-h-h! Yea!"

Mildred banged back against Clyde's face, his prick staying stiff as it swung wildy about, with the bouncing his body was getting. His fingers still impaling her expanding anus. His mouth still lapping at her. So wild for her, Clyde now licked at her brown hole and stabbed his tongue into it, his saliva lubricating her virgin hole.

"Stop! Fuck me there! Let me try it! Do it to me!" She reach down and began to rub her longing clitoris.

Clyde pulled his fingers free and quickly stood up. He took hold of his stiff erection and Mildred supported her buttocks with each hand, spreading them, anticipating the position he needed. Clyde placed the head of his cock against her brown starfish. It was relaxed and open, like a yawning mouth, awaiting entry. His cock entered, feeling the wet sphincter tighten like a band around his shaft. He continued a slow insertion and then withdrew slightly. Back in again and then out, in short distances to convince this strong muscle that he meant no harm. It relaxed it's hold and now her hole welcomed his full measure.

"Oh, yes! Keep going!" Mildred cried out in a mixture of pain and triumph as she felt the fullness and length of Clyde's flesh slide through her rectum.

His balls tightened as he felt his load of cum build up and Mildred, sensing the impending cargo she was to be given, with the shaft expanding in her, began to strum across her sex with her fingers. Rubbing faster and harder, her nerve ends responded.

"Oh my, Mildred, I'm going to shoot in your ass! Oh here it comes!" he growled through his teeth.

Clyde had gripped her hips with his strong hands and was bucking into her brown hole hard and fast. The pressure of his groin smacking against her skin and feeling his sack slapping up onto her tail bone triggered another wave of an orgasm for her. Suddenly, Clyde stiffened as he ceased moving, His erection seemed to expand and grow hot in her tender flesh. Mildred felt his hot liquid blast into her tunnel.

"Oh my god," she cried out. "Oh shit, give me more. It's so hot. Harder. Fuck my ass harder!"

Clyde was driven by her guttural language. He pumped like he never did before. His own semen lubricating the bodily piston. He pumped and gripped her flesh and drooled onto her belly, salivating with hunger like an animal in heat brought on by Mildred's sexual behavior.

Clyde was exhausted and fell across Mildred's body. His cock slipped out of her hole and he felt his remaining cum ooze out of his piss hole. Catching it in the cup of his hand he spread it onto Mildred's tummy. They both relaxed for minutes then began to come to their sense of straightening themselves up.

"Good to the last drop, eh?" she laughed. "Come on, put your limp prick away and let me get up." She sat up and held his face in her hands, kissing him deeply.

"Thank you," they both said in unison.

As they dressed, Mildred found an opportunity to give Clyde a lift he needed and also a chance to nail her ex who she knew was on the other side of the door, wondering what the hell was going on in here.

"Clyde, that ex wife of yours didn't deserve you. She was a piece of shit and you need to move on. To prove to you how much a low life she is, all you need to know is, the guy she was fucking behind your back is that shit head, Randy. My ex and your own employee."

Clyde just starred at Mildred for a few minutes, then, pulling her close to him, gave her a big hug.

"I suspected them but kept denying it to myself. Thank you. And, thank you for a wonderful afternoon treat. Now all I have to do is peel my staff off my office door and get them back to work."

Clyde walked Mildred to the front door and as she walked out of the building she could hear Clyde's booming voice through the closed door.

"Get your fuckin' stuff cleared out of your desk and get your fuckin' lousy ass out of my office! Your not welcome here!"

When Mildred walked towards the car she found the secretary, Naomi, leaning against the drivers door.

"I see you made a friend, John. Take as long as you like, I'll let myself in." Mildred stepped into the car and casually watched as Naomi leaned in to kiss him on his forehead and hand him a slip of paper with her number written on it. John gave her a wave, rolled up the window and leaning back to face Mildred asked for instructions.

"I think it's time to head home, John."

As they drove through dark streets, Mildred thought of her day and was pleased with herself.

When John pulled into Mildred's drive he turned off the ignition, got out and opened her door and extended his hand to help her out.

"Well, I hope you had a nice day, Mildred. Your all paid up and free to go home and relax."

"There's the matter of the tip, John," she said as she held up an envelope. When John put his hand out to take it she pulled it away laughing.

"It's actually a two parter. Would you mind indulging me?" She untied her dress sash and pulled it open.

John could only imagine, but was not in the least surprised. He smiled and winked at her.

"Come sit on top of me," she cooed.

As John got into the roomy back seat, Mildred slid her body down so that he could face her, placing a leg on each side of her and putting his weight on the seat with his ass nearly on her tummy. Mildred pulled at Johns zipper, spread open his pants and shorts and extracted a long, semi erect feast. She gripped with both her small hands and still the bulbous head stuck out beyond her knuckles.

"I have met the nicest pricks tonight, John, but you're the biggest."

They both laughed at her joke but when her mouth engulfed his swollen head the laugh caught in his throat. With three good sucks his cock was stiff enough to stand out on it's own and Mildred needed only to hold it softly. Her left hand reached into John's pants and sought out his sack of balls while her right hand gripped and pumped with energy. The length of Johns' cock swelled to a good nine inches and Mildred felt him pushing it to the back of her throat as he grew eager to cum. He pulled at her nipples, pinching the tiny tips till she felt jolts in her pussy hole.

Mildred pulled his cock from her mouth for a second, long enough to speak a request to her driver and then replaced it in her mouth.

"Call me a whore!" She wanted to hear it and knew it would get him off.

"Suck me you fuckin' whore!" John yelled. "Come on you bitch, suck my big cock! Eat my cum! Come on! Suck harder!"

Mildred swooned and sucked. She pumped her hand faster and pulled at his balls harder. John was groaning and yanking harder on her nipples. Mildred was crying out from the pain of it, but loved the burning it caused and sucked with a fury. Her hand was flying back and forth at a furious pace and she felt John's body begin to stiffen.

"Oh yea! Oh shit! Come on you fuckin' whore, I'm gonna blow my load right down your throat!"

Mildred felt it coming and pulled her mouth off his cock but kept pumping now with both hands. She wanted to eat his jizm but needed to see it unload. John released her nipples and gripped her short hair, not wanting to miss her face. Holding her lips open wide, Mildred caught the first spurt of white rope fully into the back of her throat. She almost gaged with the size of the load but forced it into her cheek, then swallowed it. With another pump of her hand a second wave of cum unloaded onto her tongue and she held it out to John like a trophy. A third massive spurt flew onto her cheek and chin. Now Mildred giggled and washed his twitching member on her face as one last jolt of goo was pumped out. She playfully spit cum from her mouth onto his cock head then licked it off, cleaning him up and letting the fluid slid down her throat. As his cock slipped from her grip, he stuffed it back into his pants and rolled off to sit beside her.

"Ah, John, what a night. I think I'm going to sleep like I never have before." she said as they were getting themselves out of the limo minutes later.

"You deserve a beautiful peaceful night after the treats you have bestowed upon many today, Mildred."

As John walked Mildred to the door she slipped his tip envelope into his jacket pocket so that he could not be a gentleman and refuse it after the pleasures she gave him tonight.

"Well, John, goodnight. I have to get my rest so that I can meet my good friend Doris tomorrow and tell her the tales of Mildred's Perfect Day. Goodnight."