All Comments on 'Davina does Older Women'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Tragic

How tragic it's likely to be for Dave---her fanny will be worn out by the time she hits thirty. Then what will she do on those long dark Yorkshire winter nights? I suppose she could always write her memoirs and get rich on them. You're keeping well up to scratch with the adventures. The appearance of Margot reminded me of an old joke: "What do you call a lesbian with very long sharp fingernails. Lonely!" Keep up the good work.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
not bad

this was everything I thought it would be and more, only thing is I am not into 3 somes, call me greedy but if I am with a lady, I will not share her with anyone,but then again I am strange like that i guess, but what is next are you going to finish the wrestling stories? or start a new series?

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

I really like that one about a lesbian with long fingernails. I'll use that sometime at a future date. I doubt Margot qualifies as "lesbian" but she is probably lonely; I haven't quite done with her yet but don't worry; she won't be changing much at all.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Come on . . . it was only a little bit of a threesome . . .

Seriously, though, I had intended to limit Davina to two or three "parts". Now she's done five and I have at least two more fully written "in my mind". I have promised another Literotica user that I will do at least one more wrestling story and I am starting to put that/them together too. I'm also doing a second full-length Heather Hunter novel that will be published elsewhere before the end of the month.

Lots more to come, then. At this moment I plan to write the next Davina instalment next week in-between editing the novel (Davina 6 will be easy; I've got it mapped out word for word in my head). Then I really have to do "No Holds Barred in Sacramento" (in which Victoria will come across a lot more positively).

And then I might "unretire" Heather. She's hammering the bars of her cage and being quite rude to me. Not that I ever expected her to go quietly . . . or for very long, come to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice story...and do bring back Heather

I like your story style. They flow and read easy.

Waverunner

malcolmbenmalcolmbenabout 7 years ago
As always

As always another great story.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your support. And yes, Heather will be back shortly.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for malcolmben

Thank you for reading and enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, you're a typical lesbian author - - you are drivien to make sure one of your main lesbians has little if any breasts! It is your way to belittle and degrade lesbians - - to make them appear abnormal or undesirable. What if the one lesbian in your story had "normal" sixed breasts? Would it have changed your story one iota? Of course not! But you LOVE to find some way to bring them down. (I am simply sticking up for my lesbian sister and her friends - - they encounter people like you every day of their lives!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous