All Comments on 'Davina Does Scotland'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Peripatetic passion

Doesn't Dave ever take a rest? I think I was right with my previous comment---by the time she reaches her next decade her lady's garden will be a veritable desert. Then what? Well, we could always quote Hamlet to her: "Get thee to a nunnery!" She'd certainly give the Mother Superior a fit of the vapours. Keep the adventures coming, Dave's only got about nine good years left before my dire predictions come to fruition.

I'm sure that thousands of Brummies would argue that Birmingham, not Bradford, is the curry capital of the UK. Still, I'll leave you to fight that out among yourselves.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Mainaugh

I hear what you are saying but Dave's only young. This series ends when she's twenty-six (her age as she narrates) and by then she has slowed down quite a bit. The idea of her in a nunnery, though . . . well, it has its possibilities!

Coming from Keighley/Bingley I am not a big fan of Bradford (both were separate towns back in the day) but I will defend the city re curries. Bradford has won the annual competition for umpteen years in a row. That much said, I have had excellent curries all over the land and abroad. I'm not going to knock anywhere that does good curries.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Apologies for the typos in my previous post.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
Very good

It seems that no matter where Dave goes she can always find a woman to have sex with, I really like the start of this story with Kat and Dave's b-day present, now that was good, can't wait to read who Dave does next

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Thank you for enjoying the latest instalment. Dave is going to keep up her record with at least two new lovers in the next part . . . and a few revisits from previous lovers too.

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonabout 7 years ago
Ohhhhh

I just love your work.....

Thank you,

With affection

Corinne x

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonabout 7 years ago
Thank you

I love your work.... and I think I probably love Davina too!

With affection

Corinne xxxx

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for CorinnePapillon

Thank you for your kind comments. Davina is far from done yet . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous