Davina Does Scotland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Building slowly and steadily, still in no hurry whatsoever, I noticed she was gradually upping the pace. And, perhaps influenced by my opening onslaught the previous evening, she'd started to use both hands.

'Mmmm,' I went, 'that's nice.'

Sue stopped nibbling and withdrew the two fingers she had been using so well. Before I could groan in disappointment another finger slipped back into me, filling the void.

'Does that feel okay?' Her burr was sexier than ever.

'It's better than okay,' I gasped.

'It's my ring finger,' she said. 'I'm frigging you with my wedding ring.'

Call me perverted, but a thrill ran through me.

'I hope the bastard can sense it,' Sue went on. 'I hope he's in bed with his little tart and thinking of me, knowing that I'm frigging a wonderful, beautiful girl with his twenty-two carat band of lies.'

'Omigod Ms Johnston,' I gasped, 'there is a dark side to you after all.'

Ignoring my gasp, Sue set about my nipples again, her thumb expertly rolling around and over my clit, that third finger working inside me. And yes, I could feel the ring now I knew it was there. Only slightly rough, it definitely added to the excitement, escalating it at a rate of knots.

Well okay, I'll confess more: Sue seemed to know where to find my best bits; she went shallow yet oh so firm and let the band of lies scrape along after her fingertip, arousing ever last millimetre of my insides in seemingly dozens of different ways . . .

'Oh my God,' I cried, cumming sharply and sensing a second, much larger one hot on its heels.

'Oh my God,' I yelled. 'Oh my God yes!!'

And there it was. Skipping mega and giga, she'd brought me off tera-titanic in less than a minute.

*****

'Last night was fantastic,' Sue told me as we dried off after our shower.

I chuckled. At one stage, before going down on me for the very first time, Sue had warned that she was "well out of practice". Trust me, I would never have guessed.

'I'll appoint myself to all callouts up here from now on,' I said.

'And I'll go round sabotaging kit to get you the calls.' Sue laughed then grew serious. 'I do want to see you again. One night is not nearly enough.'

'I've booked a week off next month,' I said impulsively. 'I'm going walking in the Lakes. Why don't you come with me?'

'That sounds good,' she said, 'I've got holiday that needs taking.' Then, getting her phone and calling up the diary app. 'When are you going?'

'It's the third week of October, before half-term, when it'll be a bit quieter.'

'Oh crap, I've a meeting I can't miss on the Wednesday. There's one nearly as important on Tuesday as well.' Sue frowned a moment. 'Have you booked and paid yet?'

'Of course I haven't. Finding somewhere as I go is part of the fun.'

'Come walking in Scotland instead,' she suggested. 'We have lakes and mountains here as well, you know.'

'Don't you mean lochs and monsters?' I replied, knowing I was going to play along with her. Addicted already, you see. I wanted to get know Sue and find out why she was out of practice. And I wanted to explore that dark side too. One night with her had been fun but relatively innocent. While I'd settle for more of the same, surely there were some wicked secrets she had to share with me.

Failing that, surely we could find other things to do with her wedding ring . . .

'I'll book the week off and just go in for the two meetings,' she went on. 'You can either stay wherever you're touring when I head back here, or come with me. If you stay, I'll catch up with you again later that Wednesday afternoon. If not, you can wait for me in this bed.'

'You really do want to see me again, don't you?' I said, flattered and starting to feel excited again.

'Yes.'

'We could just stay here and have a whole week being excessively passionate.'

'I rather hoped you might say that.' Sue had discarded her towel and was holding her bra, preparatory to putting it on. Quickly checking the time, she tossed the garment aside. 'Ten minutes and I really do have to get ready to be on my way.'

I grinned at her. 'Let's go back in the shower. That way we can have twenty minutes and come out squeaky clean and ready to go.'

Sue stuck her tongue out at me, looking very much like a mischievous schoolgirl. 'Race you there,' she said.