All Comments on 'Davina Does Three More'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
Pretty good

Again your stories rank up there I always love reading about Dave and her adventurous ways can't wait to read more

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I was starting to wonder where you were! No comment about No Holds Barred In Sacramento (probably because the Literotica authorities moved it in the "Celebrities" category and repeatedly refused my request to move back it into "Lesbian", along with the first four episodes!!).

Seriously though, thank you as always for taking time to comment on my latest "Davina". I am three-quarters of the way through the next Davina instalment and trust me, the girl is going from bad to worse. I can't control her. There will be more from her very soon (and Kat might well show her face again too).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can't wait for more.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

The next part will be submitted soon and should be there to be read by next weekend.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Best so far

I think this is the best Dave story so far, probably because there is more to the story than Dave trying to wear out her fanny before she hits thirty. Regarding the Hogmanay part of the tale, a very good Scots friend of mine once told me that January 1st's horrendous hangovers are probably due to poor-quality haggis, undercooked neeps and tatties and over indulgence in black bun (nothing at all to do with the uisge beatha ye ken!). Slainte!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Maonaigh

I am sincerely impressed with your knowledge of Gaelic! And of course I agree that those hangovers are because of the neeps and tatties . . . they couldn't possibly have anything to do with anything alcoholic, could they!

I also share your concern about Dave's pussy. She needs to find herself a nice woman, settle down and give up her footloose lifestyle. But (sadly for her pelvic floor) Kat is close to making a comeback. I am temporarily diverted with renewed Heather Hunter stories but trust me . . . Kat will soon explode back onto the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous