Davina Does Three More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not with my nerves twanging and my thoughts racing. The things I could do with a home like that! Sod stately homes and castles, it could be my palace.

'I'll pay the full asking price,' I said. 'And I'm not in a chain. We can do the deal today if the owner is in a hurry.'

Richard seemed taken aback. He asked me my name again then observed I wasn't down on his list as a viewer.

'I haven't viewed it internally,' I told him, 'but I've just seen it from outside, not two minutes ago. I'm in East Morton as we speak. And I've seen the interior photos on your website.'

He said he'd make a call and get back to me soon. Not wanting to be engaged when he rang I got out my company phone (feeling mildly guilty) and called Roger. 'It's a yes,' I said after minimal small talk.

Roger congratulated me on my decision and said the offer letter was already on its way. I asked if by any chance it was email-able and he sent me a copy without further ado. Suitably armed, I then rang the mortgage provider and quickly got an appointment in their Bingley office at three o'clock that same afternoon.

My sandwich arrived as I wondered what to do next. Too engrossed to watch the waitress's slinky ass on its way back to the kitchen (well, I only watched it for a second or so), I had a mighty bite.

Then my personal mobile rang. It was Richard. He began by asking me if I had finance in place. I told him I was due in at three to convert my outline approval into a contract. I don't know if I used the right terminology but whatever crap I came out with was good enough for him.

'In that case I'm delighted to say your offer has been accepted,' he said. 'Could you drop in my office this afternoon, after your appointment? I'll have some paperwork ready for you to sign.

'But of course,' I purred.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my DIY guide to buying a house in less than twenty minutes.