All Comments on 'Davis Twins Ch. 04'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TesshuTesshuover 19 years ago
Hmmm...

Your story has quite a few possibilities, but I was hoping Alex would shoot for some intercourse with his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
alex next?

how about alex getting his ass probed by his dad. it seems roger would like some ass action as well.

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
???????????????

LET US KNOW WHEN REAL SEX WILL BE GOING ON, AS IN CHAPTER 1 HE WANTED TO FUCK HIS SISTER. SO THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD PASS ON MOM'S PUSSY AFTER BEING TOLD IT WAS HIS TO DO WITH AS HE PLEASED. STORY WAS GOING PLACES UNTIL YOU GOT SIDETRACKED, SO IF IT IS A FOOD FETISH YOU HAVE ABOUT SEX TAKE IT TO THE FETISH LIST!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
????

Story started out good but let's think about this... alex is only powerful when dad is home. What happens when dad leaves with Two very pissed off women in the house??

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
alex fun go's on

you should of had the dad let alex to do what ever he wanted with his mother and sister. after all his sister did what ever she wanted and the mother basicly allowed it to happen. so alex should of been given the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ANUS?

The story is erotic I suppose; however, it seems so far fetched that a father would allow any of this and that a mother would permit any of it either. Last, who, other than medical professionals, actually uses the albeit correct physiological term "anus?" For most, it's asshole. In addition, anus not a very erotic word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Anus?

Not read the story...so I don't know how the word was used.

But there are fewer words for this part of the anatomy than others. Asshole may work okay...just not repeatedly. You have to change the word sometimes and anus is okay as an alternative. What would you prefer...poopchute??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oddness

Some stuff odd. Like first the kids are homeschooled, then go to high school...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Davis Twins Ch. 04:" - Alex and Jenna - (Brother and Sister Twins)

A very thrilling, lurid, wanton and titillating session!!! This chapter has me shooting cum almost up the walls. Too bad that Alex, at eighteen years old no less, is so inept that he's not even attempting to fuck his mother--even though his father gave him the "green light" to do anything to his mother that he desired. Personally, I think Alex should have his mother keep the cucumber and carrot in her holes for at least the next 48 hours, not to be removed for any reason whatsoever!!!!!

The suspense gathers clouds, as there's a storm brewing; I feel it in my bones!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous