Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was looking into my eyes, gently holding my face in her hands. "Now Master...Now everything in Dawn's life is perfect. Dawn already knew that you cared a great deal for her and believed that you might love her but now that she knows that you do love her..." Tears began anew. She kissed me with such tender passion that it mildly surprised me.

She broke the kiss, looked deeply into my eyes. "Master, your faithful loving slave would beg a favor of you."

"Ask it" I said

"Your slave begs her Master if she may speak to him in first person for just a few minutes. What she wishes to say would be easier"

I nodded my consent.

"Master, Dawn...I have been a submissive and a slave for a large part of my adult life. Almost twenty years." Her eyes never left mine and her hands still held my face. I sensed that what she wanted to say was of the utmost importance to her.

"No man has ever commanded or dominated my heart as you have. Yours as I told you, is the fifth collar I've worn. But...You are the only real Master I've had. The others perhaps excepting the first, Gregory, were Dominates. Gregory mainly saw all of this as little more than an interesting way to have sex. I think he tried to be a Dom but, he just wasn't one The others were Doms but, none of them could truly master me. None of them could fill me with a desire or need to be pleasing. No person, man or woman has seen into my slave heart the way I feel you do. No one has ever brought me to the point that I would do anything, even beyond reason to make them.....you happy. "

"Master, no one, not even you Master, please forgive me, can know what it means for a true slave girl such as I am, to find that one person to make them feel cherished, loved and really truly owned. Master, you've been in our lifestyle even longer than I have. You know how few real slaves there really are. There are many, many submissives in the world. Most of them are subs only in the bedroom. They play at it. They are subbies, not what I think of as real submissives. There are some that are real and true submissives. The have their own Doms...most of them. And fewer yet are the 24/7 submissives. Each one of those few are potential slaves. Master, I know the difference between Doms and Masters. And Master, there is a real difference. There are simply not enough true Masters out there for the few real slaves in the world. We are rare Master but, real Masters are even fewer. You have seen into my heart. You know what I am."

I nodded but said nothing.

"I am a slave Master...your slave. I cannot find the words to tell you how proud I am of that. Yes Master...Proud! If you'll forgive the cliché, I would shout it from the roof-tops! My heart sings to me about my slavery Master. I wish I could share this feeling with others. There is no way I can ever fully explain the depth of my love for you, my sweet Master. I feel like I am the only fully complete woman on Earth. That is what being your little slave girl means to me. What an odd world we live on Master. I fail to understand Master why the muggles look down at us. Is it because they are jealous Master?"

"I'm afraid I do not have an answer for that one Dawn."

"Oh well Master. Actually, I think they are fewer than even they themselves think. I even know some that think themselves to be muggles but, are not. Take Mindy for example." She stared at me. A question hung there but remained unasked. I ignored it.

"She doesn't know it but, she is a submissive."

"Who?"

"Mindy, Master. She asks me about D/s all the time. It gets her hot although I don't think she's even aware of it. Did you see her today? She likes to touch my collar. I'd bet she'd love to have one of her own."

"Enough about others for now Dawn." I said to get her off the subject.

She was silent for a brief time. Then she spoke again. "Master, please excuse my language...Your horny little slut begs you to fuck her. Not just make love. Dawn begs to be fucked like the true slave that she is." As she spoke, she had quickly managed to unbuttoned my shirt and was sliding it off my shoulders. As she began to unbuckle my belt she whispered to me. "Master? Leave the clamps...they make Dawn feel more like a slave than she ever has before. It's funny Master...They hurt terribly and yet they excite your hot little slut beyond description."

In no time, Dawn had me as naked as she was, collar and clamps excepted. She grasped my cock in her tiny hands a started sucking as though her life depended on it. After a moment she slowed, her mouth making slow, delicious trips up and down my cock. After another moment, she lay back, legs spread wide. "Now Master...Please fuck your slut!"

I mounted her and began taking her savagely. Pounding my hard rod into her as hard and as fast I was able. She wrapped her legs around my hips and matched my rhythm and using her legs to drive my cock into her even harder yet. She murmured to me. "Fuck your little whore Master, fuck your slut." And then she came, fairly screamed her little lungs out.

"Are you my little fuck slut?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, yes Master!"

I withdrew from her, rolled her over and pulled her onto her hands and knees. I jammed my cock back into her sweet pussy. I told her. "Whenever you feel like you are going to cum, I want you to reach down and pull the chain to your clit clamp as hard as you dare."

A moment later, "Master! Dawn is cumming." She reached, grabbed the chain just a couple of inches from the clamp and jerked it viciously. I grasped her hips rammed into as hard as I could

"Maasteeer! D...Dawn is Cummming!!" She screamed.

I almost immediately shot my own load into her.

As we lay there catching our breath, I reached down and tenderly removed the clamps. In the process, she came yet again. I kissed and hugged her. "Come my little one. We ought to shower and try to get some rest."

She lovingly took my cock in her hand. "Yes, my sweet slave taming Mater. Whatever you command."

Later that evening as I lay in bed, Dawn snuggled close by my side. She spoke to me. "Well Master, what did you think?"

"Well my little one, you were quite enthusiastic as you usually are." I whispered.

"No Master. I mean about Mindy?" She asked

"Seems like a nice enough girl. Very cute but, I've always thought Asian women are lovely."

"Did you like her Master?"

"I don't really know her Dawn. What kind of question is that?"

She's not a happy woman. Her husband mostly ignores her. Master, he hasn't slept with her in more than two years!"

"Poor girl." I muttered "Do you know why?"

"No Master. But I know she needs some kind of relief, if you know what I mean, my dear sweet Master."

I bolted up-right in bed. "What?" I pointed to the foot of the bed and snarled "Position!"

Dawn quickly moved to the foot of our bed. She knelt with her legs spread far apart, exposing herself completely. Her upper body was perfectly up-right, her shoulders back and her breasts thrust out proudly. She held her head high, eyes locked on mine own. Her hands rested on her thighs, palms up.

"Now Dawn. What the hell did you mean by that? Surely you weren't suggesting that I have sex with a married woman, were you?" I was very angry with my girl.

"But Master, she's a woman. She has needs like any other woman. I like her Master. Really like her. I only want to help her."

I took a breath, calmed myself and thought a moment before continuing. I was still angry but, I also realized she meant no offense and truly wanted to help her friend.

"Dawn," I said calmly "There are certain lines I will not cross. And that is one of them. I will never ever sleep or 'play' with another man's woman."

That is not entirely true. There few, very few exceptions. Mostly with others in the D/s lifestyle and always with the Dom's/Masters' permission. It is rare enough that I really need not think much about it.

"Forgive your slave Master. I should have thought this out better."

"Yes Dawn, you should have."

"I meant no offense Master. She told me that she thought you are very handsome and that she was attracted to you. I know she would never act on her feelings. She believes in her marriage vows. Perhaps Master, she just wishes her husband was more like you. Dawn has told her everything about us and the lifestyle. Everything...even a lot about what we do in our playroom. I think she'd like it. I think she would be interested in our lifestyle. It's just I find her very beautiful and sexy. I'll bet she could be a very fine slave girl."

"It matters not Dawn...She's a married woman"

"And I'm sure she likes me Master. I mean really, really likes me. She's very touchy feely with me...always holding my hand, hugging me and...and......"

"And what girl?"

"I think I like the way she is with me Master. Remember on our first night Master that I told you that I have been with other women before. And I also told you that I need a man more than anything. Master, I...."

"Go on Dawn" I said

"Master...You know that I love you. You know that I've been happier with you than ever have been with in my life. You know that I would never ever do anything to bring dishonor upon you. And I told you that I enjoyed the experiences I have had with women."

"No more dawdling Dawn....Tell me what's on your mind."

She hesitated and spoke softly, timidly "Master...Since I met Mindy, I find that I some times miss the touch of another woman. And I know she has been with other women. I'm not sure how I know that but, I do."

"Dawn, first of all, I think you may be wrong about that. Little One, her culture is not like ours. I've been to the Philippines. They are a very touchy, feely people. They are more emotionally demonstrative with their friendships than we are. Even the men. The is almost no homophobia there. In addition, I thought you were happy not having to share me with another. Every other time you were collared, there were always other girls...chain sisters. I thought you were happy being my only girl"

Dawn smiled a knowing smile. "Master, I now truly believe I could share you with another girl and love doing it. That is how strong my love for is. I always had to share before but, not with you. With you, it's different. I believe I would love sharing."

"Master, About Mindy...please trust me that I know what I know. It's not just a feeling. It's also little things she says to me. Nothing directly but, a lot of innuendo."

"Are you asking what I think you are asking?"

"This girl knows your feelings on this Master. Mindy's all but told me that her husband is okay with that...actually encouraging it."

I shook my head. "I don't know Dawn. I do not think this is a good idea."

"Please, my most wonderful kind Master!"

I chuckled. This was one of the only instances where she still used first person pronouns with me. Complimenting me or when she was trying to 'butter me up' for something she wanted. I had forbade her to do this but, I must confess that I found it to be rather charming and had been allowing it in these few cases only. Like most red-blooded American men, the thought of two lovely women together is very enticing and I am among the majority on this. I was very firm in my stance about not sleeping with married women. I do however, have a voyeuristic side that needs occasional assuaging.

"I will compromise on this, under one condition."

"Yes my generous, loving Master?" Smiling as she said it.

"You must ask my permission here together...both of you!" I said sternly. "She may ask...You must beg!"

"Oh, thank you Master!" She threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck, raining dozens of soft kisses all over my face.

A moment later her small hand sought out and found my rock hard erection. She giggled softly. "It would seem that the thought of your little slut having wonderful sex with Minda has awoken the 'little master?"

Chuckling, I told my little Dawn. "Guilty as charged. The thought of it does excite me little one but, that doesn't mean I plan to join in. I do not play with married women and that's that!"

"Oh Master? Earlier this evening? When I used the safe word?"

"What about it?" I was not nearly concerned about her use of a safe word as she was.

"Dawn was frightened Master. She was frightened...well because she was worried about becoming a full fledged pain slut. Master, the clamps and the flogger all hurt badly but, at the same time your girl was so aroused she felt as though she might burst."

"But afterward...when you begged to be fucked...I fucked you and it was mostly vanilla excepting the clamps and you came...what? Half a dozen times?

"Dawn knows Master but, still...There are times Master when it seems that the pain is the best part of it...not always but, sometimes. I cannot understand, dear Master, how something can hurt so terribly bad and feel so deliciously good at the same time."

"I am careful not to inflict serious pain of any kind my little one. I have taken great care to never bruise you or leave welts or any marks on you"

"Dawn knows this Master" She moved closer to and positioned her body over mine lowering herself until the head of my shaft pressed against her wet opening. "Please my manly, slave owning Master...Let your aroused little slave slut make love to you." She changed the subject again. "Thinking of making love with Mindy has this little slut soooo turned on.

I simply nodded not saying anything. I was very unsure of this situation. There was no way I could involve myself with Minda. My rule about married woman was 'carved in stone' as far as I was concerned. I was fairly sure that I should forbid Dawn from starting anything with Minda as well. Dawn had assured me that Minda's husband would not mind and Dawn has never lied to me. I would have to think on this more and make a final decision in a day or two.

She slid down onto my cock taking it all in one long slow movement. She began moving her hips in a circular motion. She kissed my lips gently yet with a great deal of passion. "Dawn is so very happy Master."

"I am pleased, my little one...and I love you."

Dawn smiled brightly and kissed me again. "Dawn loves her Master more than ever."

We made love for the better part of the next hour. There are times when plain vanilla sex can be just as satisfying as any. When we were done, dawn snuggled next to me. She whispered to herself as she fell asleep. "Master loves Dawn, Master loves Dawn, Master loves.....

Over the next few weeks We were seeing a lot more of Minda. She and Dawn were becoming quite close. Minda was at our home two or three times a week. Her visits were also lasting longer. There would be days that she did not leave until after dark. I do not mention this to complain. To be honest, I enjoyed the times she spent with Dawn and me. She was always very friendly and respectful toward me. I could see after a few visits that Dawn was right about her. Minda had a very definite submissive nature.

And...she was picking up very cute little habits from Dawn. One Wednesday afternoon three weeks after I'd met her, she came into my den and stood before me shyly. She was wearing a tiny snow white bikini that left very little to the imagination. Dawn was by the pool, working on her tan.

"Sir" She said. "Minda would ask a favor of you Sir."

I looked at her, arching an eyebrow. "Minda would ask a favor of me? Why do you ask me like that? You do not live the D/s lifestyle. You are not a submissive, though you act a bit like one."

"Maybe I am Sir."

"What do you mean"

"I mean that I'm certain that I am a submissive at some level. I'm not sure how much. Not only that but, I've learned that I really like talking like this."

"All right." I said. "What favor do you want to ask of me?"

"Well Sir...You know how you always try to get me to address you by your first name? And that I always refuse?"

"Yes?"

"Your slave girl and I were talking a she suggested that perhaps I could address you as Master Gabe. I could remain respectful and honor your wishes as well. You know my culture and my need to be respectful and it also has to do partly with my new found submissiveness."

A woman I had known a couple years before came to mind. "I will offer a compromise Minda. How about you call me Mister Gabe?"

She smiled happily. "Agreed!"

Then she skipped the few remaining feet to me, placed her hands on my shoulders and gave me a light kiss on my lips. As she turned to leave I said to her.

"Minda....You know I like you. Dawn just adores you. Please do not do that again. You are, after all a married woman. And kissing me however innocent it may be...especially dressed as you are might be considered inappropriate."

Minda pause for the briefest of moments. "Yes Mr. Gabe. You are right, of course Sir. Minda is sorry. It won't happen again, Sir." She then softly muttered under her breath, spun around and left with a big grin on her face.

A short time later, I changed into my swim trunks and went out to the pool. There were the girls lying out sunning themselves. Dawn was nude, thanks to the high privacy fence around my back yard. Minda was very nearly so, which did surprise me a lot. The Philippines is the only Christian nation in Asia being predominately Catholic as they were ruled by Spain for nearly three hundred years and by the U. S. for another fifty. Most people there are very modest about their bodies. Not so Minda. She lay the topless and had even untied her bottoms and tucked the string ties out of sight. The only thing really covered was her pubic mound and not really all of that.

The girls were talking quietly between themselves. I settled in near them, unconsciously keeping Dawn between Me and Minda.

The girls began giggling a lot and their voices were rising.

"I don't believe you'd do it, Dawn." Minda laughed gaily

"Oh, you don't, do you?" Dawn giggled.

"You wouldn't dare!"

With that, Dawn reached out. She snatched Minda's bikini bottom, jerked it away from her, leaving Minda fully naked. Dawn jumped to her feet also grabbing her friends bikini top, ran the few short steps to the pool and leapt in laughing the whole time.

Minda appeared to be stunned by Dawn's action, lying there not moving for a second or two, as if she couldn't believed what happened. She turned her body slightly toward me. Then she leapt to her feet, made a weak attempt to cover herself with her hands and dove into the pool with Dawn. I was sure that Minda actually wanted me to see her nude body.

A lovely body it was too. She was plainly thinner then Dawn. One could almost but not quite see her ribs. Her breasts were very well formed and while small, were more than the average Asian woman had. Her mound was clearly visible. She was not shaved but, like many Asians the hair was sparse and very fine. Her cute little backside was very small but was shaped perfectly. I had to consciously remind myself that she was married. I turned my head and tried to forget what I saw.

Now Dawn and Minda were splashing and wrestling in the water. A short time later I observed Minda's bikini flying though the air landing next to her towel on the deck. I looked. They were in shoulder deep water facing each other holding on to one another's arms. Nothing sexual but very friendly. I then saw Dawn's hand slip blatantly between Minda's legs.

"Ouch!" Minda yelped in mock anger. Don't pull my hair down there. They then broke into laughter. Dawn whispered in Minda's ear. Minda paused, then nodded. "Okay, why not." She said.

They moved to the shallow end of the pool. They gracefully walked up the steps out of the pool, side by side, hand in hand. I could not help but stare at them. Two exceedingly fine nude women walking by me. I felt a stirring in my groin and mentally berated myself.