Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, women who been raped generally shy away from men. The way she's latched onto you, I'd guess she was beaten up by some one she doesn't know."

I could feel Minda nodding against my neck . She started muttering to herself in Tagalog. I missed most of but, did pick up on two words she said that caused my eyebrows to shoot up.

Dawn noticed this and asked. "What did she say, Master?"

"I missed most of it my little one and I made out only two words. Asawa, which means spouse or actually husband in her case...and bakla which is a Tagalog word for some one who is gay or a homosexual." I shrugged. "I have no idea what happened but, if we give her enough time she will be able to tell us.

I got Minda to her feet to take her into the bathroom but her legs didn't seem to want to work properly. So, I just her up and carried her. We got there and the bath was nearly ready. I sat on the edge of the tug and slowly eased Minda into the hot water. As soon as she was in the tub, she smiled her first real smile since arriving this time. She released my neck but maintained a death grip on my arm with her left hand.

Dawn picked up a washcloth and began to attempt to wipe away some of the dirt and grass stains.

Minda shook her head at Dawn and pointed to me. "I want him to wash me." So, I took over cleaning her as best I could. When it came time to wash between her legs, I actually became a little embarrassed. I'm not used to touching a woman that I am not intimate with in such a way. She reacted only a little...pressing her hips seductively against my hand but, only a little. It largely escaped my notice...barely.

Minda smiled again showing no outward sign that she or I might doing anything wrong. She spoke softly. "You have a nice touch Mr. Gabe. I some how am starting to feel very safe."

She was still holding on to my arm. She brought it closer to her and kissed my hand tenderly. "In a way, you're my hero. You're helping me though the worst night of my life."

Dawn piped up. "Isn't Mindy just adorable, Master?"

"Yes. I have to admit she's cute as hell" I chuckled. Maybe some humor might change the direction this was going. I turned to Dawn. "We need to get her something to wear."

"Aw...Can't I just go naked again Mr. Gabe?" Minda asked smiling.

"Minda, I think we're getting into inappropriate territory again." I admonished her.

She looked at contritely "Yes, Mr. Gabe. Minda is sorry."

Dawn interjected. "I don't think my panties will fit her Master. Her hips are smaller them mine. Perhaps shorts and a T-shirt? But, even my shorts would be loose on her."

"In our room Dawn...bottom left hand drawer. One of my old Harley shirts."

Dawn jumped up to do my bidding. I asked Minda to release my arm and sit up in the tub. She reluctant let me go and sat up pulling her knees to her chest and putting her arms around her legs. I pulled down the spray nozzle down and began to wet Minda's hair down.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"I'm going to shampoo your hair, why"

She stared at me, surprised. "You're going to shampoo my hair? Why?"

"I dunno. It's something I always do for Dawn...I just enjoy doing it." I told her not thinking much about it. I had always figured that washing my slave's hair was part of proper care and maintenance of one's property.

Dawn reappeared with an old T-shirt of mine that had been black once upon a time but had faded to a dull grey. It had the Harley-Davidson bar and shield logo on the front and an advertisement from a south-west Texas dealership on the back.

Minda sat with her eyes closed smiling hugely. "I think I could easily get used to this Mr. Gabe."

"I'm sure you could." I said noncommittally.

"Your Master always shampoos your hair, Dawn?"

"Oh yes and Dawn loves it."

"You are soooo lucky Dawn, Sis." Minda winked at her.

I finished with Minda's hair, Helped her out of the tub and began to towel her dry. I was used to doing this with Dawn, I hadn't realized I was drying another man's wife's nude body. While drying her I noticed another large boot-print shaped bruise on her left butt cheek. I was very careful around her many bruises. Whenever I'd touch one I would hear Minda's sharp intake of breath and she would lean into me. She tried to reassure me. "It's okay Mr. Gabe. They don't quite hurt so much now."

I then helped Minda into the old T-shirt. It was very loose and hung half way to her knees. "Hmmm." I said "That old shirt shrunk a lot over the years. There was a time that it would've down past your knees." I got her hair out of the shirt and led the girls into the master bedroom.

I sat on the bench at the end of my bed, pulled a small stool from underneath it and indicated to Minda to sit on it. She looked at me with curiosity as she sat. Dawn brought me a hairbrush without being asked. This was routine with Dawn and me. Then, I began to bush out Minda's hair.

"This just keeps getting better and better." Minda commented. "I get a hair brushing too Mr. Gabe? How do I rate all this special treatment.?"

I laughed lightly. "It's just a part of every master's job. You know, It's called proper care and maintenance of master's slave girl." I said without thinking.

Minda turned and looked me in the eye grinning mischievously. "Yes Master!"

"Oh shit!" I blurted out. "Sorry Minda. I didn't mean to imply that were a slave girl."

"Bet she wishes she was, Master." Dawn said.

"Be silent slave!" I snapped viciously at Dawn. "That was grossly inappropriate!"

Dawn fell to her knees before me. "Dawn is sorry Master. You know that she sometimes speaks without thinking. I'm not trying to excuse what I said, Master but it is true. Dawn apologizes to you Minda. She was wrong to say that."

Minda took Dawn's hand in hers. "It's okay Dawn. I was not offended."

After I finished brushing Minda's hair, I decided it was time to call it a night. I told Minda she could sleep in Dawn's room with her.

Minda jumped into my arms again. "No Mr. Gabe. I need you near tonight...Please, can't I sleep with you and Dawn?"

"Dawn is being punished for a serious rule infraction. I'm afraid that won't be possible. I have no intention of sleeping alone with another man's wife." I told her.

"Please, Mr. Gabe. Just this one night. I want to be close to you...I need to be close to you...Both of you! Can't you postpone her punishment for just one night?" She was actually begging me.

I was between the proverbial rock and a hard place. If Minda were a real submissive, I could tell her to get her ass to bed with Dawn. But I didn't think of her as one. Add to that that she'd had a very traumatic night, I sighed and reluctantly gave in.

I looked at Dawn and said. "Just this one night! You understand?"

"Yes Master" She said quietly.

We all lay down, Minda between Dawn and myself. She settled in resting with hand softly holding on to my upper arm. The last thing I remember before dozing off was, What the hell had I gotten myself into?