Dawn and Me

Story Info
Father in law helps his daughter in law.
1.7k words
4.13
179.5k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers

THE LOVING DAUGHTER IN LAW

What can you say about a daughter in law that wants her father in law to be happy. It is a wonderful feeling that lets the love come out and makes the world a better place. My daughter in law is such a girl and what happened was something that would be listed in a fantasy magazine with a whole bunch of people reading it and having fun spanking the monkey while they read it.

A little bit of history about my daughter in law. She met her husband when she was 15 and they had an off again on again relationship for about 8 years before they really settled down and started to work on becoming a couple. It seemed to help as when they got together they were one of those couples that you could tell that they were madly in love with each other just by the way they looked when they talked about each other.

I met her when my ex and I started to go together and I was mildly attracted to her, as she was a good looking girl, and had that 20's nubile body and loved to flaunt it. As the years went on we grew closer to each other as we had the same attitude about love and life and we could talk about just about anything.

When she married her husband, I have to say (with a little bias) that she was the most beautiful bride that I had ever seen. When she came down the aisle for the ceremony I almost had to pick my jaw up off the floor. She was just amazing in her looks, and most men would have got a hard on just looking at her.

But back to the present.

In the last year life has been hard for the both of us. I had separated from my wife, and even though there were some harsh words spoken on each side of the fence, it was a fairly amicable separation. We both got on with our lives and spoke once in a while about the grandkids, and worked with each other so that we didn't cause problems on birthdays and holidays.

Just after Christmas, tragedy struck, Dawn ( my d-i-l) lost her husband in an construction accident. It absolutely devastated her, and she had a hard time coming back, but her two girls brought her back and she started to get on with her life, although she still would have her down days.

I was pretty down about losing her husband too, as he and I were pretty good together, and we played on a couple of sports teams together. So Dawn and I would spend a lot of time comforting each other, and helping each other through the down times.

As Dawn started to come back, she came to my place one night and we talked and we decided to be there when each of us needed a hug and a cuddle. This went well for a while and it helped her and me too to get over the empty space after her husband died.

Neither one of us would ever have figured that what took place would ever happen and we both admitted after that it was the most erotic thing that could have happened to us. We both admitted that the satisfaction that came to both of us was on top of the list and we both knew that we would continue for a while.

It was a Friday night, and Dawn had called to say that she needed a cuddle as she had had a really bad day. Her girls were going to sleep overs, and she wanted to come over. I said to come on over, and when she walked through the door, I knew that she was really down and I gave her a hug that she stayed in for about five minutes. After the hug broke, I asked her if she had eaten yet, and she said that she hadn't. I threw together a quick meal, and broke out a bottle of my home made wine. As we ate and talked and drank, she seemed to be coming up a whole lot and I actually saw her smile a couple of times and that made me feel a whole lot better.

After dinner I told her that I had got a couple of new movies, and both of them she hadn't seen so we decided to watch them and have a couple more drinks. I put in the first movie and poured us both another glass of wine. We sat on the couch and soon Dawn was cuddled up to me and we were both engrossed in the movie. As the movie ended, she said that she needed another glass of wine, and she also said that she wouldn't be able to drive home as she was getting a good buzz on.

I told her she could use the second bedroom and stay the night if she wanted. We started to watch the second movie and there were some good intimate scenes in it and I could see that Dawn was affected by them. She cuddled up real close and her hand was starting to rub my leg. I am not a dead man and I was starting to get hard as she was rubbing my leg, and I figured that I would have to take care of my self when I went to bed. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on her forehead and just sat there. When I leaned over to do it again she turned her face up and we kissed full on the lips. The kiss led to more and more and they be came more passionate as we went on. It seemed that the dam had busted and all of our passion and need started to pour out, as we kissed and necked for about an hour.

As the passion got hotter and hotter, Dawn shivered a couple of times, and I was getting to the point that if I didn't do something soon I was going to have to change my shorts. I started to stroke Dawn's body and I stopped just under her breasts. She took my hand and put on her breast over her shirt and she immediately shivered again. I then put my hand up her shirt and as she was small breasted she wasn't wearing a bra and I started to play with her breast and nipple. Dawn was now kissing me as if it would be the last time and she wanted enough to keep her going for the rest of her life.

Dawn then took off her shirt and pulled me to her breast and I started to lick and nibble on both of her breast, and soon she was cumming. She said that she had never cum that way and was just absolutely blown away from the orgasm. She got on my lap and took off my shirt, and started to work on my nipples and working her way down to my gym shorts. She pulled them off and released my cock from my shorts. I never thought that I would get a blow job from her, and as she started to lick and nibble on my cock I started to breath very heavy. (I have to admit that I have never had a blow job that I was able to cum with out me doing some hand stimulation.) Dawn soon was working my cock really good and with in a bout ten minutes, I was ready to peak. She must of sensed it and took the head in her mouth and sucked until I blew into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and then came up and gave me a huge tongue kiss.

I now knew that I had to do something for her. As she stood up I put my fingers in to the waist band of her pants and pulled them down, pleasantly surprised that she was wearing no panties. I leaned forward and kissed her just above her clit. She sat down on the couch and I got on my knees and started to taste one of the best tasting pussies that I had ever tasted. I tonged her and nibbled on her clit and soon she was cumming in a gush of nectar and moans of delight.

As I sat back on the couch Dawn reached over and helped me get hard again. Soon she straddled me and started to guide my cock into her wet pussy. She slid up and down and soon had her self going again. I was soaked as she came harder this time and the juices just flowed out of her.

Now Dawn being about 5 foot 2 and only about 115 lbs, I keep my self in side of her as I stood up.

She wrapped her legs around me as I stood and I carried her to the bedroom. I layed her on the bed and almost came out but managed to stay in. I can only say that the intercourse that followed was the most passionate that I have ever had. I pumped into her for about 20 minutes, and had her cumming a couple of times.

After the hard work for 20 minutes, Dawn said to me to cum in her hot box, and that she wanted to feel my juice squirting into her. That did me in and I soon was cumming so hard that it actually hurt as the sperm was pumped out of me. As we layed there after, she said to me that she wanted me more and that she wanted me to fuck her until she couldn't walk. Me being the gentleman that I am, tried to oblige her, and fucking her I actually came for a third time that night. A personal record.

The next morning Dawn woke me up with an attempt to blow me again, but there was nothing there at the time, but we made love again, and although there was nothing left in me, I made her cum three more times.

Since then Dawn and I have become friends with benefits, and as we get to know each other sexually we have become more adventurous and even more passionate. I hope that I never lose her, and continue to enjoy her as she enjoys me. She told me the last time that she had a surprise for me the next time that we were together, and knowing her it will just blow my mind and I will be making love to her in a new way. But that will be another story.

timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers