All Comments on 'Dawn and Me'

by timjac2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lonewolf69lonewolf69over 15 years ago
wow!!!!!!!

Great story,loved it!Can't wait for chapter 2,there's going to be another chapter I hope?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spank My Monkey?

I ought to spank your ass for pretending to be a writer! This story SUCKED in every conceivable way.

PLEASE leave writing to WRITERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Need an IQ Test for Readers ;-)

For the unintelligent reader who has problems with cognition: If you are married a second time to an woman with children it is extremely easy to have a daughter in law that is not married to your son.

A gentle probably real story - I hope to hear about the surprise.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
No incest.....

There is entirely nothing wrong with this type of relationship because she is your deceased son's wife--not a blood relative. You should write a continuation of this story showing that the two of you fall in love and begin your own family, complete with siblings for your kids.

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Surprise?

Like she has something in her belly that is yours, too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very confused...

Who's kid was the husband? The relationship between the deceased husband and the person telling the story was never established, as he is never referred as: my son, my stepson, my whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

love them daughter -in-laws....my one son and his ex-wife had been together since she was 15 and him 17 (they had a baby my loving granddaughter when my d-i-l was 16) and way into the prestent my one granddaughter had just turned 18 funny how things happen my son and her divorced some time back and had other lovers in their lives..anywa on my one granddaughter b-day we had abig party drinks ect...later that night when the party was clering out my granddaughter asked if she could stay the night(she was always here) well me and her talked and she said thanks for thr presents but one present she wanted badly was me..next thing i know is she's naked and fingering her young pussy she said oh pawpaw please fuck me i was thrown back but was a single person and said t wtf and made love to my 18 yr old granddaughter who i found out that night had been sexually active for a few years anyway for about a year me and her had sex there time a week or more if we could (still do not like we used to though)one night my ex-daughter -in-law stopped by to have a chat(she and i were always close) as we chatted she goes dad i know just want to let you know..i said know what she goes that you and my daughter are lovers..i went well ok?..she goes i found out about 3 months ago when she flat out told me how much she loved you and that you two had been lovers since her birthday she goes i'm fine with it but i need to know one thing..why not me heck dad i practicley threw myself at you when i was younger( she is a beautiful lady sort of the alica silverstone look and when she was younger i had thoughts but never did) anyway she walked over to me dropped her clothes and said like what you see i was willing and ready i kissed her,fingered her and did anything to her body she asked i know that day we fucked like rabbitt's and till this day we still do and have had a few get togethers with me,her and my granddaughter.....yes indeed i love my ex daughter in law now my granddaughter has a boyfriend and we don't as they say hook as we used to...but my ex daughter -in-law lives with me shares my bed and we have a beautiful life together(funny my other sons wife mentioned to me one day recently if i thought she looked good in her outfit..mentioned she doesn't feel sexy anymore).might have to see about this,lol.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
What a beautiful story of love and devotion.

I hope they continue to build on the friendship and love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous