Dawn Defiled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers

I worked a third finger into Dawn's cunt. She was rocking against my hand with considerable force. Her cunt was slick with fluid, making it easy to ram three fingers in and out as fast and as deep as my hand could reach. I heard moans attempting to escape Dawn's mouth, but the black sword stabbing the back of her throat stifled them. I pumped her faster and faster, savagely working my hand in and out of her cunt. From my position behind her I could no longer see Dawn's attempt to blow the stranger in the next booth, but I could hear him grunting and groaning his approval of her technique.

"Suck it bitch, suck that dick!" the stranger shouted through the wall. "Suck my nut!"

Dawn's groaning and moaning increased. I heard pounding on the door, as well as several attempts to open it. Fortunately, the lock held.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Dawn gurgled.

Dawn jerked her head back, then pumped the cock with both hands.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ughnnnnnnn!" the stranger grunted as his load of semen splashed in Dawn's face.

As soon as the cock was done shooting wads of cum all over her face and neck, Dawn released it and concentrated on the activity between her own legs. I worked a finger into her ass while I fingered her pussy with my other hand.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! I'm....... Cummmmmmmm! ....... minggggggggggg!" she shouted.

My cock was rock hard, but I knew we had to get out of there. Dawn and the last stranger had made far too much noise, so at any second we were due to be chased out of the store. It would be even worse if there were any undercover cops patrolling. That is rare, but it does happen from time to time.

I helped Dawn stand up, grabbed the bag of sex toys, put the video camera in my pocket, and led her out of the booth. A crowd of men stood outside the door. A few cheered, but most voiced their disapproval when they realized the show was over. Hands pawed all over Dawn as we forced our way through the throng and headed for the exit.

"You're an asshole," Dawn said as she started the car.

"You're a filthy whore," I replied.

We looked at each other for a second, and then busted out laughing.

"Take me back to my office," I told her. "We're done for the day."

I directed her to the visitor's lot, and told her to wait while I retrieved something from my car. I opened the trunk, removed a small lacquered box, and returned to Dawn's car.

"Don't open this until tomorrow. When I arrive you should be wearing your new dress, the shoes, and what is inside this box. Nothing else. You'll also find further instructions in here. You should probably open this around four, so that you have time to get everything ready. Don't tell your husband anything about today, or let him see what's inside the box. Any questions?"

"Can I show him my smooth pussy?"

"Try not to. I'd rather that he be surprised."

"He might want to have sex again tonight."

"If he sees it, tell him it was part of the instructions I gave you yesterday. But don't tell him anything else. And try to avoid fucking him."

"OK."

"Dawn."

"Yes?"

"One more thing."

"Yes?"

"You did well today. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks. I had fun. I'll be dripping every time I think about it."

"See you tomorrow. And get yourself cleaned up before you go home."

I leaned over and gave her kiss. I turned away as she drove off.

I can't wait for tomorrow night.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
836 Followers