Dawn Does Dictation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcopado
mcopado
3 Followers

My chest felt on fire with the impact, my back arched and slammed back down onto the floor of my office...

"Almost there," the paramedic said calmly to his partner, "one more should do it."

"Clear!" The second EMT said just out of my vision. He leaned forward and pressed the paddles to my chest.

"BZZZZATTTT" I arched upward again, this time my eyes fully opening, although my heart raced, and my chest burned, my head felt remarkably clear, although I was confused, .... I tried to sit up.

"Relax, pal, you had a little coronary episode, but you'll be fine after we getcha checked out at the hospital. Just lay down. My partner's dealing with the stretcher now, we'll have you ready to go in just a second." The EMT said, pushing me gently back down to the floor of my office.

"My office," I thought, "we were in the kitchenette. I had just cum in Dawn's incredible ass...after spanking her...Dawn?"

I became aware of Dawn's voice not too far from me. I turned my head and saw that she was talking to a policeman. I tried to focus on her voice...

"...I don't know what happened, he called me into his office...He looked all red in the face."

"Then what happened?" The officer asked.

"He stood up," Dawn answered, "then he just fell over, and I called 911. Is he going to be alright?"

I couldn't hear the officer's answer over the commotion of the rescue techs as they lifted me onto the stretcher. As they raised me up into position, the newly arrived EMT whispered to his partner. "So what's the story with this guy?"

"Mild heart attack, his secretary came in and he keeled over," my rescuer said, "he'll probably be okay."

The other tech, looked over his shoulder at Dawn, turned back to his partner and grinned lasciviously, "She probably bent over to pick up a file or something, no wonder his heart stopped....She's got an ass to die for..."

The End.

mcopado
mcopado
3 Followers
12