Dawn over Sun Valley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne cried out when his spit-covered, calloused pad made contact with her clit, and then started stroking it roughly. Her peak was fast approaching, scary high and unexpected, and she found herself biting the soft inner side of her arm to try and muffle her high-pitched whines and whimpers.

Joe was unrelenting, fucking into her with enough force to grind her ass painfully against the rough sidings behind it, making her back scrape up and down the bumpy surface with every hard shove. But the pleasure his thumb and his cock were giving her drowned the discomfort, making it nothing more than background noise as her need coiled ever tighter low in her belly, until her breath caught and her whole body spasmed and jerked, and then released with a deep, shuddering cry that seemed to come from the very bottom of her soul, until her trembling limbs could no longer support her and her feet started slipping from their hold on the opposite wall.

"No. Not yet." Joe grunted and both his hands came down to grab her thighs, holding her in place as his hips increased their pace, smacking their flesh wetly together over and over, fast and hard, until he, too, froze and shuddered against her as he came deep inside her body, his cock pulsating in her tunnel with every shot.

*

He was crushing her, was the first conscious thought that entered Joe's whirling mind. It would be fitting, came a second later, even as he pushed back and Leanne heaved a shaky breath, even as her legs slipped and then slumped down with two matching thuds. A moment later her knees buckled.

He reached out for her instinctively, but then let his hands drop as he took a step back to lean against the other wall, and watched her impassively as she came to sit awkwardly on her hunches, most of her weight still supported by the shed behind her, and looked up, dazed, at him.

"Joe? What - what's wrong?"

Her voice was thick with tears, and her face, when he dared take a peek, showed two wet trails down her cheeks. Don't get sucked into her manipulations, Joe. Not again. Not ever again. He gritted his teeth even as he turned away to tuck himself in, fighting the bile rising in his throat as he spit the words out.

"You know what's wrong. You knew what's wrong all along, didn't you, Leanne Richardson?"

A choked cry escaped her mouth before her hand flew up to cover it.

"Yeah. I see that you do."

He straightened, pushed his fingers through his hair, looked out into the night - anywhere but her.

"This was a mistake. A fucking huge, gigantic, colossal mistake."

He was going to get sick. What the fuck did he do? Joe made himself look at Leanne again, and found her watching him mutely, pale as the silvery moon, her huge eyes intent on him, oddly serene. Accepting. As if she'd always known this was going to happen.

"What the fuck did you think, huh? What the hell did you try to achieve by coming here?"

Leanne still didn't answer. Joe wanted to hit something. Break something. Fucking burn the place down. Back off, now. Walk away. You've done enough harm already.

He took a deep breath, and blew it slowly, until he felt somewhat under control again.

"It's over, Leanne. We're over."

Still no sound from her. Just that wide-eyed, oddly quiet look. Fisting his palms, he turned his back on her, and walked away.

*

It's over.

For the longest time, her mind was blank; only those two words repeated over and over until they seemed to have lost their meaning. But the piercing pain in her chest was all too real.

It was over. And not in the kind, gentle way she had hoped for, when the time for final goodbye came, and they would hug and vow to always remember each other with a smile, like you did loved ones who had to leave you.

No. Somehow, Joe had found out who she was, and their end had come swiftly and ruthlessly, in the worse way possible. Despite her best intentions, she was not the only casualty.

Leanne rested her head on her folded arms, and let the sobs take over.

*

She wasn't sure how long she had cried there, hunched between the two sheds on the Southern side of the farm, but at long last the well had dried up. Leaning back against the shed Leanne took big, gulping breaths, and wiped her face as best as she could with the backs of her hands.

She needed to get to her room, pack her things. Come morning, she'd be leaving. She will have time to mourn later. The rest of her life, probably.

She took a hesitant step away from the wall and paused, waiting for her numb limbs to awaken and her dizzy head to stop spinning. How much did she have to drink, anyway? More than she should have, she was sure. When she felt like she could walk without falling on her face she rearranged her clothes, although her torn panties were nowhere to be found in the dirt, and started back.

She would need to walk past the party, past the men's dorms and then all the way to the far North edge of the farm to reach the women's dorms, but with everyone busy partying, she thought she could make it. Putting one foot in front of the other, she made herself go.

When she drew closer to the party Leanne made it a point to stay out of the circle of light, walking around and behind the bar. She thought she was in the clear already when Tammy popped ahead of her and grabbed her hand.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you! Where have you been?"

"I - I'm sorry I just went to - to the bathroom." She managed.

"Oh okay. Here, we're doing tequila shots. Have one with me." Tammy thrust a shot in front of her face, and Leanne took it obediently. Might as well, she thought. Isn't that what you do when your heart is broken? Get wasted?

"Cheers!"

A third shot glass appeared, connected to a tanned, male hand and arm. Leanne followed it to see Todd's smiling face, and produced a grimace in response.

"Cheers." She mumbled, and tossed the drink back. It burnt her throat all the way down to her belly, and Leanne got into a fit of coughs so bad, she almost toppled over. Tammy's arm came around her for support, followed a moment later by a loud sucked-in breath.

"For the mother of God, Leanne, what had happened to you?!"

Leanne looked up to see Tammy peering over her back, a horrified expression on her face.

"I - I slipped and fell in the dark trying to find my way back from the bathroom." She fibbed, and saw Tammy exchange worried looks with Todd. "Seriously, I'm totally fine!" she insisted. "Let's toss another shot?"

Tammy looked like she was going to investigate further, but Todd was already pouring another one for each, and in the next moment his cheerful 'Cheers!' sounded, and they all drank on cue.

"Okay, back to the dance floor, my friends!" Tammy motioned and grabbed for Leanne's hand. But that shot was one too many servings of alcohol for Leanne. The world started swirling around, and she knew, with sickening certainty, that she was going to crash.

It didn't happen, though. Todd caught her just as her legs gave way, and held her steady to his chest, while speaking to Tammy over her head. "I don't think she'll be doing any more dancing tonight."

"Shit. How much did she have to drink?" Tammy sounded annoyed as she came to slip her arm under Leanne's.

"Okay. It's bed for you tonight, girlfriend. Let's go."

They only got a few steps underway with Tammy and Todd half-carrying Leanne, when her stomach heaved.

"I - I think I'm going to - shit!" was all she got out before she became violently sick, folding in half while her friends' arms kept her from toppling over completely.

"Argh - okay, that's alright. You're alright. Just get it all out." Tammy was speaking to her while trying to hold her hair back from her face, while Todd kept supporting her.

After a few more utterly humiliating moments, the worst of it was over.

"I - I think I'm okay now."

The resumed their walk, only to stop for another bout of sickness a few steps away.

"There's no way we can get her to her room like that." Tammy looked at Todd over her shoulder. "You think we could have her crash in your room tonight? You could stay with me."

Todd nodded. "Yeah. We can do that. Good idea."

Again they waited for Leanne to finish and then helped her stumble the few more yards to Todd's door at the edge of the men's dorms. Todd pushed the door open and they all got in. He reached for the light switch and flipped it on.

"Aaaarrrggghhh!" Leanne's pained groan sounded loud in the tiny room as the light hit her eyes, but it didn't quite hid Tammy's sharp intake of air.

"Dammit, Leanne, what happened to you?! Your back looks like someone smashed you against a wall or something. Repeatedly."

"What? N-no I t-told you I -"

"Stumbled and fell on your way back from the bathroom. Yes, I heard. Well you got some nasty looking scrapes there; your dress is torn in places, and there's a bit of blood stains too."

Leanne was too dazed to focus on Tammy's words. "I'm okay. I promise. I'm okay."

Tammy gave her a pointed look. "No you're not okay, Leanne. You look like someone beat you up and then dragged you through the dirt. You look like you've been crying, and you're ass-drunk. You most definitely are NOT okay."

Leanne could feel her tears rise again, and fought them with every ounce of sanity she still possessed.

"I said I'm fine. I just want to shower and go to bed. Please."

Tammy and Todd exchanged another look, and finally Tammy nodded.

"Okay, honey. We'll let you be. Todd will leave you some clean clothes to sleep in tonight."

Leanne nodded. "Thanks," she mumbled.

"You're welcome. Have a good night, and let's talk tomorrow, okay?"

Too tired to argue, Leanne just nodded. A moment later, the door closed behind Todd and Tammy, and she was left alone.

All alone.

Leanne crumbled to the floor, and let the tears take over.

*

Author's note: did you like this chapter? Ahem, well, you know what I mean, right? VOTE, FAVORITE and COMMENT, please! Thanks :)