Dawning of an Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under a different father, she would've been fed and safe and unworried. At just eighteen years of age, she carried her own life and her father's in her hands every day.

"Why not leave?" I asked. "You could make your own claim somewhere, start your own farm. You know how."

"He may be a drunk and more of a burden than a help, but he's still my father," she replied. She sounded almost as though she wished to convince herself as much as she wished to convince me. A subject change was decided on by her.

"Do you come to this place every day?" she asked.

"No," I laughed. "Baba would never allow so much time away from the forge. I come here every week, from sunrise of the last day to sundown of the first."

"Every single week?" she asked.

"Every one."

"I wish I had a place like this," she said wistfully.

I made a decision then, without thinking or hesitation, that would change the course of my life forever.

"Come here, then," I said.

"What?"

"Come to this place. I don't own it, I just found it. It's as free and open to you as it is to me, and you're pleasant company so far," I said. Lila blushed and smiled, her first real, wide smile since I had met her a few hours before. Her teeth where pearly white, and perfect, and I found myself drawn to her lips, pulled thinner from her smile but still full and soft.

"That sounds wonderful, thank you," she said. I smiled back, my heart beating loudly in my chest at the thought of spending more time with her. "I don't even know where this place is, really."

"Well, tomorrow I can take you back home, and we can figure it out from there, if you'd like," I said, my breath catching at my own suggestion that we spend the night here, alone. One of Lila's thin blonde eyebrows raised ever so slightly as she smiled behind her cup of milk.

"So," she said, changing subjects again, "what do you do when you're here? Just sit and stare at the fire? You don't seem like one for idle sitting."

I laughed, blushing again at what I hoped was a compliment.

"No, I usually hunt for the first few hours, and then, once whatever I find is cleaned and cooking, I swim or I read for as long as the light will allow."

"You can read?" She seemed stunned by the idea. So few people could actually read anymore that her surprise was completely natural. "I thought I was the only one."

It was my turn to be surprised.

"Really?" I exclaimed. "Where did you learn?"

"My mother insisted, before she died. She taught me in the dust, with a stick. We had no paper or quill."

"Baba used books. Usually ones thick enough to hurt when I missed a word and she hit me with them," I said with a light laugh. Lila did not laugh, she simply stared at me, wide-eyed until I nearly asked her if I had grown horns.

"Baba has books?!" She nearly shrieked the question.

"She hunts them down any time we go into town or market, and hides them all around the house like they're bars of gold."

"I've never seen a book," Lila whispered, her eyes on the floor between us, her voice wistful and sad, like she expected she never would.

I smiled and stood, moving the short distance to the little dugout where I kept my smaller things, and pulled out the stack of five books that I kept in the grotto. I replaced one every now and then, but the five that I had were some of my favorites. Novels, Baba called them. Around the World in 80 Days, Cryptonomicon, Two Years Before The Mast, Don Quixote, and Moby Dick.

When I returned to her and held out the stack, Lila gasped, and reached for the books with both hands, laying them gently in her lap as the blanket fell from her shoulders and pooled around her waist. I was frozen, stuck and rooted to the earth as my eyes fell to her breasts, round and pale and perfect. They were the size of my fist, but infinitely more smooth, so pale that small blue veins could be seen tracing lightly underneath skin that looked to be the softest thing I'd ever seen. Perfectly placed on each one was a pale pink nipple, just a bit smaller than the very tip of my finger, with an areola maybe twice the diameter of the nipple itself.

It was many long moments before my mind began to work again and my eyes pulled themselves away from her breasts and back to her face.

She was looking right back at me.

My face turned the deepest shade of crimson it knew how, and my mouth fell open to speak before I realized she was smirking. And she hadn't covered herself. Before I could say anything, her eyes darted to my groin, and the smirk became a gasp, then something halfway between the two as her eyes widened and her cheeks turned as red as mine.

My eyes followed hers, and I realized for the first time that my manhood had managed to find the gap in the blanket I held around my waist and had swollen to fullness. I was harder than I had ever been, throbbingly, achingly so. Her breath came in short, quick breaths through flared nostrils, and the nipples that had looked so soft a moment before had crinkled and hardened.

"Thick as my wrist," she whispered. "And as long as my foot."

"I'm so-sorry," I stammered. "I didn't mean to- I just, when you took the books it fell, and-" I bumbled through an explanation, the whole time standing a foot away from her with my cock a few inches from her face, stubbornly refusing to behave itself.

"It's alright," she whispered. Her eyes hadn't left my cock in what felt like ages, and rather than hide from her scrutiny it seemed to be goaded on by her gaze, moving with every beat of my hammering heart. I didn't realize there was enough blood in my body to sustain that thing while managing to also keep my cheeks so deeply red. "I suppose it's only fair that you see me, having saved me and I having gotten rather more looks at you than I think you really intended."

Her eyes finally found my face, and she smiled again. It was no less wide than before, but this one was different. Warmer, softer, and it reached further into my soul than anything ever had before, stirring parts of me I knew nothing about.

After what felt like an eternity of that smile, her lips moved and the world came back.

"Teach me to swim?" she asked.

"What?" My mind had yet to catch up to anything at all.

"Well, I don't know how, and if I'm going to spend time here it seems a waste to not be able to enjoy the water. And since we've got the whole seeing each other naked thing out of way, it seems like as good a time as any to learn." As she spoke, she stood, and the blanket fell completely away.

She was so small, so lithe. Her head came only to the top of my chest, and her shoulders were slight, narrow things holding as much muscle as they could carry from years of farm work. Her breasts were proud on her small chest, the nipples still hard as pebbles, and her waist was slender and smooth. Her hips flared outward, adding a sensual roundness to her body that perfectly directed my gaze to the wispy tuft of nearly invisible curly blonde hair between her legs that did little to hide the beginning of a crease that my mind would not ignore. Her legs were long, just a bit more than half her height came from them, and they were smooth, slender, and strong.

"Just me?" she whispered, her eyes watching mine, enjoying my visual exploration perhaps as much as I was. I didn't speak, did not look away from the perfection in front of me as I pulled at the blanket and let it fall, showing myself to her as she had done.

I watched her as she had watched me, seeing her eyes move slowly from my face to my shoulders, broad and knotted with heavy muscle from years of working the forge and swinging swords and axes and maces. She took in my chest, watching suddenly appearing sweat roll between my pectorals and across old scars from sparks and mishaps with blades to my stomach, where it followed the pronounced valley of my abdomen into my navel. Lila took in my narrow waist and hips, followed my thick thighs to my calves and on to my feet before traveling back up to my cock, harder now than ever. Those deep blue eyes wandered over my heavy balls and up, tracing softly along every bulging vein and throbbing inch to the tip, swollen and nearly purple, shining at the very end with just a bit of moisture that caught the firelight.

My eyes caught just the slightest glint on her thigh as a bead of her own moisture wandered lazily downward.

Lila moved forward and took my hand, gently pulling me toward the water and breaking the trance that her body had put me under. I walked alongside her, my eyes never leaving her body even as she let go of my hand and went ahead of me into the water. I watched as her smooth, firm ass swayed side-to-side, her movement slow and erotic in ways I had never dreamt possible. She continued into the water until her ass was hidden, and my eyes moved up her strong, slender back, watching as her hair went from brushing the middle of her spine with every motion to lazily waving in the water.

When she turned back to me, she smiled, her breasts suspended just above the surface, defying every law of gravity that I knew.

"Teach me," she whispered.

I walked into the water as slowly as she had, my cock bouncing lightly with every step. The warmth of the water was exquisite as it engulfed me, the perfect addition to an already unbelievable series of events. I walked until I was standing directly before her, my throbbing length hidden from view but doubtless only a few inches from brushing her soft skin.

"The easiest way to learn is to start by learning to float," I managed. I stepped to her side and scooped her into my arms like a baby, eliciting a small yelp and a giggle from her lips. "Pretend I'm laying you on a flat surface," I continued.

"Like a bed," Lila whispered. My cock jumped under the water.

"Yes," I whispered back. "Straighten your body out, like you're on a bed. You'll have to keep your back straight and push your hips forward. Humans are naturally a bit bouyant, so if you keep your body straight, you will float."

As I spoke, Lila followed my intructions, stretching out in my arms, her body floating just at the surface. Her breasts stayed above the surface, along with her hips, the tops of her thighs, and her face. I kept my hands under the middle of her back and the backs of her knees, applying gentle pressure to reassure her that I would not let her sink.

"Now, keep your body straight," I whispered, and moved my hands away. Lila gasped, but held, and she was floating on her own. "Congratulations! You're floating by yourself."

Lila's smile was as beautiful as her body.

"Now, how do I move?" she asked.

"Reach out with your arms like you're trying to pull yourself up between two shelves," I said, demonstrating by lifting my arms over my head. "Now, let them fall into the water, and pull them back down to your sides."

She did as I instructed, and propelled herself a few feet through the water. Lila began to laugh, a high, sweet, girlish sound of pure delight.

"I can swim!" she shouted. As she yelled, she lost her form, and she began to sink, panicking for a moment. She flailed and sputtered as water closed in on her, and I rushed forward, catching her under her arms and pulling her up and to me. I lifted her even with my face as her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs clung to my waist.

"Thank you again," she whispered, her eyes inches away from mine, my mind roaringly aware that her perfect breasts were pressed against my chest, the whole length of her legs wrapped around me, and the mystery of her womanhood held against my belly.

"You can put me down now," she said, her voice just barely a whisper. "If you want."

"What if I don't want to," I asked quietly. Lila blushed and smiled, another brilliant, glowing display.

"Then you shall have to carry me forever," she whispered back, her nose touching mine. "And I just might be okay with that."

Her legs unwrapped themselves from my waist and her arms loosened, her body sliding against mine as she lowered herself gently from me until my manhood caught between her thighs and pressed against her most intimate place. She froze and I gasped, our eyes wide, mouths open in shock and wonder. Lila's thighs clenched, tightening around my length and she moaned, her head dropping into my chest as I involuntarily flexed my hips, pushing more of my length between her thighs. She hissed, and her fingers dug into my shoulders, pulling me closer as she whimpered into my chest.

My arms wrapped around her tighter still, one circling her tiny waist as the other traveled lower and my hand cupped her firm, round cheek, pulling her against me. Lila's head came up, her eyes locked onto mine as she pulled my face to hers and our lips met for the first time. Hers were soft, unimaginably soft and warm; sweet, tender and gentle against my own. They parted, and her tongue brushed against my lips, seeking my own. I yielded, letting my tongue slip out to play against hers, caressing gently but insistently.

After long minutes, our lips parted and she opened her eyes, her mouth a smile that I'll never forget.

"Take me inside and dry me off?" she asked. I could only nod and reach both hands to her ass, cupping and lifting, smiling as her legs wrapped once more around my waist and her mouth strayed to my neck, kissing and gently biting below my ear. She refused to be put down, and so I knelt beside the blanket we had both used earlier with her wrapped around me.

A groan tore from my throat as her weight and incredible warmth rested on the top of my hardness, a pleased whimper escaping her lips to be lost against my neck. I wrapped the blanket around her back, drying off its slender strength and the backs of her legs, her ass. I dried my own legs as best I could before standing again, taking her with me, her weight lower as she clung to me, never allowing my cock to stop pressing against her lips. I felt a hot wetness spread along the top of my shaft with every step I took.

I knelt once again, this time atop the thick bearskin I had brought, and gently lay Lila down, unwrapping her arms from my body and taking in every beautiful inch of her as her ass settled on top of my cock and I began to dry her front. I gently wiped the water from her breasts, following my hand with my lips, kissing and nibbling at every smooth, soft inch of flesh. I captured her nipple between my teeth and she hissed, her arms wrapping my head and holding me against her. I moved to the other and repeated, her legs wrapping tightly against my waist, her hips undulating, causing my cock to slide back and forth between the firm cheeks of her ass.

I dried her belly and the tops of her thighs, her shins before finally using the blanket to quickly wipe the water from myself. As I finished, I felt Lila's small hand wrap around my cock and her hips lift, pulling me from under her to gently rub the tip of my cock against her damp, swollen lips. I pulled a deep breath through my teeth and my hands gripped her thighs. The sensation of her infinite softness against my hot, throbbing flesh was one I'll never forget, unlike anything I had ever known.

"Slowly," she whispered. "I've never done this before."

"Neither have I," I whispered back. "But I will go as slowly as you need me to."

Lila smiled up at me, her hair splayed out on the bearskin, a few still-damp strands sticking to her cheeks, and pulled me forward with her legs, one hand holding my cock and guiding it where we both needed it to go, the other reaching for my face. I leaned forward, resting my weight on my elbows as I wrapped one arm under her head, the other free to stroke her face as I kissed her.

Slowly, oh-so-slowly, my cock parted her soft lips, and I felt the incredible heat and wetness of her envelope my bulbous tip. She urged me forward, guiding me with her legs, steadily, slowly pulling my cock deeper inside her as her eyes flew open and her mouth widened. I felt a tiny barrier, little more than a narrowing of her opening, and she nodded, her legs giving me a quick, sharp pull that sent my cock pulsing past and plunging deep inside, my balls coming to rest against her ass.

She gave a short cry and clung to me, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around my waist and shoulders, her mouth a thin line pressed against my lips, her eyes screwed tightly shut. Lila held me deep inside her, and I was content, my god, so content, to stay that way for as long as she needed. As the seconds passed, her body relaxed, her wetness pulsing along my length, and her eyes opened once more to look into parts of me I had never known.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

I pulled myself from her slowly, my mind reeling at the sensation of her tight, impossibly hot and wet walls grasping at my hardness as though they refused to let me go without a fight. Lila's breath was hot against my lips as she panted, her body as alight with newfound wonder as my own. When just the tip of my length remained, I pushed myself back in, her cunt pulsating around me the entire way, squeezing, pushing against my invasion. When my cock was fully within her again, pressed against her deepest reaches, I kissed her, my lips parted, my tongue desperate to find hers, tangling with it, tasting her need.

We quickened, our bodies working against each other even as they worked together, each of us fighting to drive my cock deeper and deeper with every thrust. Urgency and revelry mixed into one, the wet sounds of our union filling the small cave and spilling out over the water for the forest to hear, our moans and gasps building with each passing moment. I lost my mind, forgot who I was and where we were, knowing only the feel of her body against mine and the smell of her, the taste of her lips, and the desperate, craving look in her bottomless blue eyes.

I felt a pressure build inside me, a coming wave that could not be stopped even as her breath came in shorter and shorter gasps, her legs began to tremble around my waist, and her skin flushed a deep red from where I plunged in and out of her all the way to her hair and beyond. Her fingers clawed at my back, clutching, grasping, urging me deeper and faster. Lila's mouth fell open, a silent howl that I heard only with my body, her eyes opening wide and staring straight into my own as her cunt imploded around me, squeezing and releasing, working itself through the first orgasm this perfect young girl had ever known and pushing me over the edge, spinning into the endless expanse that was my own. My seed erupted into her, pulsing and splashing deep inside her quaking body.

"Oh, god, I feel you!" she gasped, and her eyes rolled back, her cunt seizing my driving and overflowing cock. I felt her wetness increase evermore and spill over, splashing against my balls and lower belly.

I managed to groan her name before collapsing, spent and more fulfilled than I had ever known, atop her. Her moans in my ear were nearly sobs, great gasping breaths sucked into her lungs, her head rolling back and forth. Those small, strong hands ran up and down my spine, sending shivers through my entire body. Once-strong, still-lithe legs clung to me loosely, her thighs shaking with the effort of even holding themselves in place.

Finally, I was able to lift my head, to look into her eyes and kiss her soft, full lips.

"I feel it in me," she whispered against my lips. Her voice became a happy murmur. "So warm."

I smiled and kissed her lips again, then her neck, pulling a giggle from her as she shied her head away.

"Tickles," she giggled.

I took her ear lobe between my lips and gently ran my tongue across it. Lila moaned, her back arching and her cunt rippled against me.

"You're still so hard," she whispered. "Let me ride you?"

I slid one arm under her shoulders and gripped her ass with the other, rolling backward onto my ass and unfolding my legs before laying back, my hands coming up to cup her gorgeous breasts, feeling and marveling at their softness, the hardness of her nipples. Lila settled onto me, her gorgeous, pale body rising over me like a statue to some ancient goddess. But she was no statue, and she began to move, her hips rolling, her body rocking, gently at first, then faster, my cock working inside of her, touching new places.