Dawning of an Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned, a deep, contented sound of pleasure. My hands roamed her body, caressing every inch that I could reach, brushing, squeezing. My hand fell to where we joined, and my thumb found her clit, hard and slick with our efforts. I stroked it lightly and Lila's eyes flew open, her mouth dropping, hands trying to clench my chest.

Her body shook, her movements becoming jerky and uncoordinated, her cunt began to spasm. An orgasm took her over, pouring through her like a wave of perfect emotion to spill out onto my shaft once more. My thumb never slowed, stroking gently at her clit, pushing her, drawing her orgasm out for as long as she could stand until finally she collapsed atop me, her hair covering my face, her arms folded between us, thighs pressing tightly against my hips as her cunt drove on, squeezing and pulling at my cock.

"I want you to fuck me forever," she murmured into my chest. Her hips began to move again, slowly at first, her hands coming to cup my face as she lifted her head and looked deep into my eyes. "Will you do that? Will you keep your wonderful cock inside me forever? Fuck my hungry little pussy for as long as I want? Will you give it to me again? Let me feel you empty yourself into me, fill me up? Please, Seth, please give it to me. I want to feel it again, want to see what my pussy does to you written on your soul. Let me feel it, please."

Her hips worked my cock faster and faster, grinding my cock deep within her, and her words pushed the building pressure inside further and further until I could resist it no more. With a harsh gasp, my body tightened, my mind erupted, and I granted her wish, my cock pulsing and erupting within her again.

Lila screamed my name, her body welcoming my cum, rippling with pleasure. Her orgasm was sudden and intense, her wetness exquisite and overflowing.

"Fuck! Yes! Thank you," she moaned, her body trembling and twitching as my cock pulsed within her, sending more of my essence into her with every jerk of my body.

Lila collapsed onto my chest once more, panting and smiling, her eyes closed, her arms folded comfortably beneath her. She kissed me lazily, her lips brushing against mine. I grabbed the edge of the bearskin and pulled, wrapping us in a cocoon of warm fur.

The fire would die down, but the spring and the fur would keep us warm. And though it was but mid-afternoon, we slept, wrapped in bearskin and each other, my cock nestled inside her.