Dawn's First & Only Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we came to our senses I withdrew from her pussy & slipped off my shoes & trousers so I didn't break my neck as I led her into the lounge of the penthouse. I grabbed a bottle of champagne from the minibar & shot the cork out over the harbour and we swigged it straight from the bottle, laughing at each other as the bubbles shot up our noses or we split it over ourselves.

We were both still enjoying the heady atmosphere of our wonderful night that had now turned to early morning. We leant against the table as we drank, laughed, kissed & fondled. The bottle was mostly empty as Dawn fondled my prick & balls which started to come back to life under her touch. It seemed so natural to push down gently on her shoulders & for her to sink to her knees before me. Maybe it was natural inborn instinct or the booze but Dawn held my prick & balls in her hands and to my amazement took the head of my prick it her mouth and gave it a slow lick like her favourite ice cream. As she got used to the taste & the feel she became more adventurous by closing her lips around it and licking all around the head to taste our combined juices. Naturally my prick stiffened considerably under this treatment & Dawn accommodated it in her mouth. Slowly she took a little more into her mouth as I took off my jacket & shirt while watching her in front of me.

Dawn's smooth fingers cupped & caressed my balls as she savoured my cock now deep inside her mouth. I let her continue for a few more minutes until I knew I was going to blow my load down her throat. Gently I pulled her to her feet and kissed her, now tasting my juices in her mouth.

Using all of my strength I lifted her off her feet & swung her legs up onto my hips as she hung on around my neck. Now I eased myself back onto the corner of the table to support our weight as I lowered her down onto my lap & legs.

We kissed long, hard & deeply as I reached behind her to undo her dress and slid it off her smooth shoulders to expose a black satin wrap that covered her breasts & stomach; it was tied with a string down around her waist. Dawn leant back & hung onto my neck as I ran both hands over her satin encased breasts. Her nipples thrust through the shiny material as I did this & we both sighed in pleasure.

My hard prick was trapped most uncomfortable beneath Dawn so I lifted her up and lowered her down to be impaled on my length. We sat for a long time kissing & fondling with my prick buried to the hilt inside of her. To experiment I reached behind her & inside the leg of her panties to rub some of our juices on her ring and tease her by probing gently as her bum was stretched wide sitting on my lap. Dawn bit my ear lobe as my finger slid into the depth of my first knuckle. She started to bounce on my lap, pistoning herself on my prick & allowing a little more of my finger to enter her arse. My other hand cupped her arse to help lift & drop her as we fucked in this most amazing position.

Occasionally Dawn leant back so I could suck & chew on her nipples through the satin wrap. We weren't tired at all, and we happily fucked away on the table with Dawn coming twice more before I felt my balls come to the boil, induced by her stockinged legs sliding on the top of my legs & rubbing on my hips. Dawn felt so light & doll-like as she absorbed the beauty of our lovemaking in this very sensual & personal position. I admired her beauty as I ran my fingers through her hair and over her highly erotic nubile body, I just couldn't get enough of her.

Dawn slid on my lap as we thrusted each other towards one more orgasm to crown the perfect day. We drew heavily on each others tongues as we came together in one intensely satisfying orgasm. We shook on the table as Dawn's pussy muscles milked the spunk out of me and I pulled her bum tight into my lap with my forefinger buried in her arse. We just stayed there entwined in our spent state for several minutes just hugging each other.

With the last of my energy I carried Dawn to the bed & enjoyed stripping her of her dress & lingerie before wrapping her in my arms under the quilt & drifting into a deep sleep.

To be continued...

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story then please make a donation to the New Zealand Cancer Society by clicking on this link.

Please type "Dawn" in the box marked "Name of person you wish to remember" and leave the boxes below that blank.

Thank you for helping so more can be done to prevent deaths like Dawns.

Yours sincerely,

Wizarddriver.

12