Dawn's Gangbang Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before it came to that, though, Dave bucked up into her cunt, giving her his load. As soon as he did, he released the pliers off her tits. She bounced high in the air, and when she came down, she collapsed onto him. She lay there and jerked around, obviously having an enormous orgasm, the pain and pleasure all coming together for her. The screams reduced again to small little kitten mewls, tapering off with a few sobs and tears.

It was really interesting looking at her. She finally moved her hands, but he said nothing. Dawn was laying on him, looking into his eyes, almost like she would to me when she was finished after she rode my cock normally. I could tell she was still confused as to what to feel. She was in great pain, but was also strangely excited by what had been done to her. I don't think she really understood anything at this point beyond this odd combination of pleasure and pain.

After a moment, Dave pushed her off him onto the floor. Falling on her back, Dawn's DD's lay out for us, and showed what he had done to her. Both nipples had teeth marks in them. The outer sides were black and blue with bruises. The spots where the pliers had dug in deep were all black, with red lines where the teeth had been. They looked painful. I idly wondered how she was going to hide this from her husband. After all, he thought those tits were his. Not really my problem, I guess.

Dave had one more thing to do to humiliate her. He swung his legs off the couch to sit up, then beckoned her over. "Crawl over here and clean me off. With your mouth." After all he had done to her, all the pain she had taken from him, she still gave him the same answer, "Yes, sir." She moved right over to him, on her hands and knees. She took him in her mouth, cleaning her juices - and all our cum - off him. He slid his hands down onto her tits and squeezed both of them hard. From her mostly full mouth we heard her cry out in pain again.

After a minute or two, he finally cuffed her on the side of the head with his hand. She sucked him one more time, then crawled away to the other side of the room, laying down on the carpet like she intended to go to sleep. I didn't think so.

We had taken a good rest. Now it was time for anyone who wanted to fuck her again. I was ready, and I noticed everyone else was too. With that, I got up out of my chair and moved toward Dawn, laying on the floor, waiting, ready to be fucked by us some more. This night was not done yet.

12