Dawn's Gangbang Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigDiaz
BigDiaz
51 Followers

For the first time in a while, Dawn started to beg. I could hear her quietly, "Please, I've had enough. I can't take any more of this. I'll do anything you want, just leave my ass alone." She was sobbing now, tears pooling on the floor. Her body was still reacting to him, though, so it didn't make the most sense it could have.

Sean was having a good time, though. I could see she was squeezing his cock with her ass, which he had to like. He kept slamming her in the asshole as hard as he could, in pretty measured strokes. Dave was standing quietly on the side opposite the one her face was on, studying her with interest. I wondered what he had in mind for her. It had to be good, through.

With a pretty loud sound, Sean gave Dawn's ass his last load of cum. She shrieked as he jammed her with one final shot. He stepped away, and for a moment, there was silence.

Dave bent down next to her ear, still behind her head. He almost whispered, "Dawn, can you hear me?" She answered him the same way. "Yes, sir." Again the "sir", but only for him. I had to find out what this was all about. He went on: "Did you mean it a moment ago when you said you would do anything if we stopped using your ass?" She agreed, saying, "Yes, sir. I will do anything."

I wondered where this was going. He immediately showed me. "All right then. Will you promise to come back to me when I want you?" Personally, I figured that was not the most likely thing to happen, but it might. She signed up for it, anyway. "Yes, sir. I promise." He let her off the hook. "All right, then. Turn around and come show me how much you want me." Interesting choice of words there.

They did the trick, though. Dawn pushed herself up onto her knees and turned around, looking for him. When she turned around, I noticed that there was almost a hungry look on her face, mixed with just a little fear. Here was another sign of Dawn's mind at war with her body. Dave clearly had given her a massive dose of his pain and pleasure mix that was fighting to overwhelm her mind. Amazing.

To my surprise, when Dave stepped up to her, she slurped him right down her throat, almost like she was willingly sucking him. He actually had to pull back a little, because she was going after his cock with almost a hunger. He was the only one of us who had not forced her to take him, one way or the other, tonight.

She also, without being told, had returned her hands to the position behind her head. That meant that she was sucking on him only with her mouth, which she sometimes had to be encouraged to do. I had first-hand experience of how good a cocksucker she was, but this action was really beyond anything she normally did. This wasn't resistance, this was real enjoyment. Who knows what made this cunt tick?

Dave was not fucking her face. He was holding almost perfectly still. Dawn was slowly picking up the pace, not to be in a hurry, but because she knew it increased his pleasure. She usually wasn't much on sucking cock, even though she was really good at it. Dawn had this screwy idea that if she didn't get direct pleasure out of it, then it was not fun. Hopefully, Dave had changed that in her too.

She was really working his cock, now. It wouldn't be another minute before he blew his load in her throat. A look at the clock made it clear that it was about time to wrap this little party up. She was going to have to be home in enough time to be able to answer her husband's phone call when he got up and do so clearly enough that he didn't think she had been out all night being fucked. If he only knew what we had done to Dawn tonight!

At that moment, Dave grabbed her hair on both sides of Dawn's head and held her against him, forcing all his cock down her throat. It made a distinct bulge in her neck, showing he was really deep inside her. Her throat was moving, making it clear to me that she was swallowing every drop of his cum. He held her there for a moment, then dropped his hands to her shoulders and shoved her back quickly, making her fall again, first on her back, then hitting her head against the floor again. She was dazed from the abrupt change and impact, her head rolling side to side, with her eyes moving around, trying to lock onto something like she was dizzy.

That left only me. I moved over to her and let my weight fall straight down on top of her. For a moment, she was trying to figure out what was happening. Then she realized, as my cock slipped into her cunt, who it was that was on top of her. Her eyes focused on my face, making me grin at her.

As I started stroking into her, I asked, "Well Dawn, did you like getting fucked like this?" She let out a weak, but still defiant, reply. "No, asshole. You had me raped. You made me a whore, fucking all your friends." The crying started again as she turned her head away from me.

I pushed myself up, putting my hands on her DDs as the point for all my weight. That move made her cry out in pain as she turned her head back toward me again. I made my point, saying, "Look at me while I am fucking you, whore." She did. I continued, "You know you wanted this. You hate your husband so much you call him 'The Ass'. I've given you more fun tonight than you know how to handle. You fucked 9 guys tonight. You stripped yourself naked for us. You have begged for pain, been beaten, pulled the train, and called yourself a whore. You came here on your own, knowing you were going to be humiliated. You like the pain. You like the humiliation. You know that's what you are: a whore."

She finally broke. No more fucking us back, no more looks of excitement. She lay there on the floor, bawling her eyes out, as I fucked her cunt for the last time tonight. Her tits were heaving up and down on her chest from me slamming my cock into her. I love that sight. After all, when a whore has massive tits like Dawn does, guys fucking her should get a good show!

With one last shove, I shot another, final load into her. I hoped she felt it dripping out of her all the way home. I climbed off the little whore, who was still laying there on my floor crying. Everyone else had been quietly dressing as I was fucking her, so when I got up, they nodded and waived, then headed for the door.

Dawn was lying there, crying, curled up in a ball on the floor. I told her, "Get out, whore. Maybe I will call you later. But you know you will come when I call." I knew she would. After all, I had plans for her still. Maybe Dave did too - I had to talk with him about that soon.

With that, I went into the next room. A few minutes later, I heard her slowly pull on her clothes and start down the stairs. I didn't hear from her for a week, but just like I knew would happen, she called me, wanting to come back for more. Stupid whore.

BigDiaz
BigDiaz
51 Followers
12