All Comments on 'Dax & Lulu: Married Ch. 01'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hell hath frozen over

I love me some epilogues, but this here tops the cake. I wonder what sexual adventures they’ll get into?

I love you girl....

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
More, Dax

and Lulu. Your style of writing lends a rich texture and refined taste to your stories. Can't wait to see what's in store for them as their relationship deepens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

So love the continuation of LouDax lovefest, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not your everyday postscript

This is more like a new story rather an epilogue, insomuch as you usually get "and the babies grew and they all lived happily ever after." No, you're treated to legal jargon while the promise to render Dave's retribution a slow death which was made by Lou back in Vision.

Lou's a better mother than expected, interacting with the twins, reconfirmed her allegiance to Dax, showed her interior design prowess and remains the hot little thang that she is.

Sheesh, it's like the best postscript I've ever read. Maybe it's not a post script but the beginning of a whole new version of Dax & Lou. Hallelujah. Thank you so much MsLuLuX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Best Story Ever

Thank you, I honestly cannot thank you enough. You make my life so much better with Dax And Lulu. I have read this story so many times and I exploded when I saw this new chapter of their lives. I'm so excited to see what Dax has in store for Lulu. They are my version of the perfect couple. You are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Even better

Didn't think it was possible but Dax and Lulu are even better now. The way you describe Lulu's love for the babies, making her even more human and her little insecurities- thinking Dax maybe be cheating in her - it's so good. I love how Dax takes care of his Lulu and what a strong, good man he is. This is so beautiful and I am so in love with the love between these two, it's palpable, it's like they are real and I read this story to get a glimpse of what real love is like. Please don't ever stop writing.

zulugirl_ldn1zulugirl_ldn1over 6 years ago

So happy I saw this! I’m so curious about what Dax keeps hinting at sexually! Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Supreme Romance

This HAS restored my faith in romance, like the interior designer said. Dax is a modern day Mr Darcy/Heathcliff and I love reading of his intense love for his Lulu. And Lulu is hotter than ever, so is the promise of sex fantasies at the end. Bring it on Dax!

Eve26Eve26over 6 years ago
Details

The detailed descriptions from sex, food, interior decoration to boardroom showdowns is fascinating. This continuing love story is seriously brilliant. I hope you do a background story on the relationship between MM and Junius!

LitLover469LitLover469over 6 years ago
Beautiful!

I can't even put into words how thrilled I am to be reading about married Dax & Lulu! I adored this duo before, and I adore them even more now! Love, marriage and babies has really softened Lulu without weakening her at all. As much as she put up a front about not wanting love and commitment and all the rest of it, those things really do suit her.

Their happiness is so beautiful.

Dax is such an amazing husband, and although he has been away from the babies for a little while, I have no doubt that he is an amazing father too. I didn't expect Lulu to be such a Mama Bear, but I am digging that!

At one point, it felt like Lulu's instinct to run was going to be a major problem, but I don't feel like that instinct lives within her anymore. Lulu truly wants to be rooted with Dax and her babies! I love it! And I love how in awe they both are when they look at their children. It's so precious.

Still side-eyeing Harry. lol.

Now, on to this ending! Dax has hinted throughout the entire Dax & Lulu series that he holds back with Lulu sexually... Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Lulu would say, MORE! Can't wait!

zulugirl_ldn1zulugirl_ldn1over 6 years ago
2nd time...still soooo good!

I’m reading this series for the 2nd time and I love it! The way you write is so involving; I can almost touch, smell & see. I want to live with as much passion and conviction as these characters especially Lou! And I want Dax! There has to be a real life Dax, there just has to be! *sigh*

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

I realize I'm coming to this series very late (and it appears you haven't submitted anything for nearly 4 years, likely because of life's difficulties), but it finally strikes me as quite odd that Lulu is "fluent" in all these languages, but we see no proof of the same--except for when she orders in French while in Mauritius--but no proof of her Spanish nor Portuguese skills. I don't know why it finally hit me, but there's even very little supporting evidence as to why she would know any significant amount of Spanish at all: I could have seen it (given her heritage and the background you provided) that she would have been fluent in French, Dutch, Haitian Creole and perhaps Brazilian Portuguese. Reason why is you never tie her ancestry to Spain nor any former Spanish possessions nor Spanish-speaking countries (it would have logical to have tied her to some place like Puerto Rico, Cuba, or the Dominican Republic since they host many large population of Black Spanish speakers. It's a serious enough oversight that I'm shocked no other commenter ever said something to that effect.

Interesting to see how the twins tamed Lulu in some ways, although she kept the fire that matters while toasted Dave for violating his NDA and non-compete; that was PRICELESS. 4

MsLuLuXMsLuLuX1 day agoAuthor

5/5/2024

ok y'all, I submitted on 4/30/2024 but there was something funky going on so I had to take it down Lulu & Dax Ch. 2 and re-submit on today 5/5/2024. I'll give it a day or two and then if it's still not there I'll take it over to the patreon. patreon.com/Lulu770

In the meantime if anyone has thoughts on where they'd like the story to take us PLEASE COMMENT. & Happy Cinco De Mayo. It's 8:30 AM but there's a margarita out there somewhere with my name on it ;)

I'm posting this in the comments section of each submission. Overkill but hey, you know how Lulu do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
5/5/2024 ok y'all, I submitted on 4/30/2024 but there was something funky going on so I had to take it down Lulu & Dax Ch. 2 and re-submit on today 5/5/2024. I'll give it a day or two and then if it's still not there I'll take it over to the patreon. In the meantime if anyon...