Day at the Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell him I have one more favor if he is willing to let me do it. I tell him I want to set up a conference meeting with Scott, John, me at work in the conference room and I would have him on the video conference so that he could see what is going on in the room. Our office closes early on Friday's during the summer and Scott lets the guys in the shop go home early.

Scott and John both work the full day. So I will set the call up for Friday at one. I am going to tell them that one of our customers wants to make a presentation to us to make sure they both are there. I plan to wear the bra and sheer skirt I wore in the pictures under my skirt and top that I wear that day. While I start the slide show I want to slowly do a strip tease and follow the action as best I can that is on the screen. I tell my husband he will have to control the presentation so that I can keep up with the action on the screen.

He tells me that even though I am not supposed to do these kinds of things at work he would agree to let me this one time. He also tells me that he might add in a few surprises of his own to the presentation. The first thing he tells me we have to do is add in some new pics with me dressed the way I will be for work on Friday. I then could do a strip tease down to the bra and skirt I have in the pics.

He tells me that he will work on the presentation and get it ready. He also tells me to be ready for any surprises that might happen. So we agree that this Friday we would set this up. I can't wait. I have already packed my toys to take with me and have them in the car ready to go. I have also sent out the meeting notice to Scott and John and they have both accepted. Now I just have to wait for Friday afternoon to get here.

12