Day By the Pool Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh-oh-oh fuck! Kami! Yes! Oh yeah it feels good!" yelled Pan, rocking her body with more energy to keep up with Bra's rigorous thrusts and soon those moans turned to screams as the princess ploughed her butt with the fake cock. And the more she moaned, the more turned on Bra and Gohan seemed to get as they watched the girl's sweaty naked body rock to the rhythm of being fucked in the ass.

Pan felt as though she was being split in two with one cock fucking her pussy and another fucking her ass and she was loving every minute of it. Her mind was flooded with the intense waves of pleasure that surged though her body and she could only groan as Bra's seductive voice whisperer in her ear; "So, how is it now that you're no longer an anal virgin?"

"Go ahead Gohan, fuck your daughter as hard as you want..." the princess half ordered, half moaned. Every time she thrust forward and plunged the toy deeper inside Pan's ass; the other end of the fake cock thrashed about inside her own hot pussy; rubbing against her sweet spot and making her just want to cum then and their.

Pan had never felt such raw sexual energy in her life. Not only was she loving having anal sex with her best friend, but she had her father's cock deeply buried in her other cavern and despite herself; she loved having two sexy hybrid Sayain's fucking her at once. However, at her friend's words a small amount of realisation boiled over in her stomach and Pan remembered who the sexy demi sayain in her pussy was...

"N...no... I can..can't do this with daddy..." Her voice was little more than a groan, the pleasure from the two cocks buried inside making it hard to speak.

"Oh not again, just be honest with yourself Pan..." Bra growled, quickly becoming tired of her friend's persistent denial. Although in another frame of mind she would probably have respected the teen's unwillingness to relinquish her morals and encouraged her to keep fighting; this was getting silly. It was one thing to say you can't have sex with your father when you're still an innocent virgin but it's just hypocritical when said girl's father had his manhood buried to the hilt inside her. "you really do want to be double fucked by me and your daddy right?"

"Bra! Don't say that its embarrassing..." However before she could finish, an orgasmic rush overcame her as at the same time, Gohan and Bra thrust their hips forward and filled Pan to the brink; banishing all resistance from the teen.

"Can you feel that Pan? You're being screwed in both of you tight, virgin holes."

A husky grin formed on Gohan's face as he placed his hands firmly on his beloved daughter's hips and began working his cock in and out of her tight pussy at the same steady rhythm as the sayain princess opposite him. Pan's body rocked to their motions as she let out moans of ecstasy; having two hard cocks in her was pushing the teen to new heights. She was sandwiched between the two sayain elite's and they were taking her to the stars; her ultimate orgasm drawing near at a unthinkable pace.

"OH MY KAMI! YOU'RE IN ME! YOU'RE BOTH SO DEEP INSIDE ME!" she moaned, her internal muscles stretching around the invading objects.

Using the desire that had filled her during the month, Bra hurriedly worked the toy in Pan's tight ass while subsequently forcing it deeper inside her own pussy; making her cry out in ecstasy while savouring every delicious sensation.

Gohan was in paradise. Here he was with his naked goddess of a daughter in his arm's as she rode his cock in all her part sayain glory. She felt so good...so hot and tight; so much like her tigress of a mother.

Their hot flesh grinded together in a sweaty mesh, Pan's breasts pushing up against her daddy's muscular chest while Bra's assault drove the man's cock deeper inside the teen. Her high pitched moans intensifying as the animal side of her mind soaked up the mind blowing sensations.

"UH-UH-UH-UH-OH MY PUSSY! MY ASS! OH FUCK! OH THIS IS SO GREAT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I'M ALMOST CUMMING! FUCK ME!"

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-Yes-oh yes-I'm cumming too! I'm cumming too!" moaned Bra, her legs almost turning to mush as the tip of the toy rubbed her sweet spot.

"Uh-uh-me-oh Kami-too! Oh fuck Pan oh sweaty you're so tight! Uh-uh-oh I'm about to cum!" moaned Gohan, loving the feeling of her tight passage around his hard dick.

Pan's was on the brink. It would only take a few more and see would release. Wanting more, her hands slid in between her and the wall of muscle, up her body to fondle her own soft mounds while her lover's were thrusting their organs into her tight passages. There thick members hitting all her pleasure spot's over and over again and making her scream louder each time as she neared her climax When together, Gohan and Bra both plunged their hard dicks into her at once as deeply as they could go, unleashing an intense release of ecstasy for all three of them.

"OH FUCK! OH-OH YEAH! YEAH FUCK ME! OH YEAH FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM!", Her pussy and ass tightening as Pan was rocked with an intense orgasm, the pleasure was something beyond description and she had never felt anything similar in all her life. She could feel her inner walls convulsing and contracting around their throbbing tools, and her steaming juices flowed out of her heated core and coated her father's stiff shaft as he kept on pounding into her.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PAN!" Gohan moaned, sensing his daughter's muscles tightening around his member; the sensation sending shiver's along his nerves until the sayain couldn't keep himself from releasing his milky cum into her hot depths.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH!" moaned Bra, the toy hitting her pleasure spot once again and this time she couldn't hold back and came in a gush of hot fluid; coating the rubber cock as it slid in and out of her pussy at a speedy tempo.

Quickly wrapping her arms around her father's neck, it was all Pan could do to support herself as her legs gave was and fell limp; falling asleep in her father's arms.

"Sleep well honey..." Gohan whispered before laying her down on the sofa; using his daughter's clothes for her pillow and covering her with a blanket. Looking round, the sayain barely had time to catch Bra as she lunged at him, wrapping her arms around his neck, legs around his waist, and swiftly impaling herself on his dick.

"Ooh Kami you're so big! Yeah, oh yeah shove that giant cock of yours deep into my pussy," she panted, tightening her legs around his waist and using her well developed thighs to move herself up and down the large organ. "Like that? Do you like fucking me brains out? Oh yes yes yes yes yes!"

Supporting the teen by her perfect ass, Gohan then helped his lover by moulding the firm orbs with his rough hands and lifted Bra up and steadied her against the wall. His eyes darkened by intense lust as he thrust forward and slammed roughly into her pussy, making her eyes roll back into her scull as she felt each of his movement's graze her womb and literally take her breath away.

"Oh...oh Gohan! Oh yes! Take me! Take me again!" she moaned, her body craving more intimacy from the man holding her.

She loved having him inside her. Even after the events of the afternoon, she never tired of feeling him inside her. Leaning forward and pressing her lips to his in passionate kiss, her hands moved beneath his shirt and began clawing at his back, scratching him as she moved up and down. His hand squeezed her arse as the other moved between their bodies to caress her breasts, finger and thumb twisting her nipples in a way that drove the sayain princess wild.

"Gohan! Uh-uh-oh Gohan! Gonna cum soon! I'm gonna cum soon! Kami you're so fucking amazing! OH GOHAN!" moaned Bra, her body bouncing to each thrust.

"Uh-uh-uh-Bra! My Kami! Almost...there!" he grunted before golden flames consumed his body and Gohan went super. "Oh it's so good, Bra! You're so tight!"

Aided now by the legendary sayain power, Gohan could no longer control his lust for the girl and began driving himself harder and harder into the princess until she had backed fully up into the wall, her body pounding against the plaster barrier so harshly she thought it might give in and break with each thrust of his powerful hips.

"Oh Kami Bra! I'm going to make you cum so hard you'll be screaming for the rest of the day!" His voice was thick with arousal as he felt the bluenet writhe in ecstasy beneath him and arch her back to press her large bosom against his chest as her third orgasm of the hour hit her and practically sent her reeling beyond consciousness.

"Oh yes! Give it to me Gohan! Give it to me NOW!" The Princess's head rolled back as she felt his member filling her wet canal, as soon as he transformed his member had almost doubled in thickness and she needed a few moments to adjust to his new size. Taking a deep breath, his scent flooded her and was driving her mad with passion as she felt him fill her; her walls squeezing him tighter as they tried to accommodate him until...

"UH-UH-UH-UH-OH FUCK YEAH! UH-OH I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Bra arched her back and pressed herself against him holding onto his hard body with all her strength as she reached her climax. Her inner walls was tightening and contracting around Gohan's stiff member while he continued thrusting into her as fast as he could knowing that he was very near to climax.

"UH-UH-UH-OH YOUR HOT SEXY SLUT! I'M CUMMING TOO!" grunted Gohan, slamming his cock in as far as it would go, taking a firm hold of her hips as he thrust his cock in as far as it would go, penetrating so deeply into the beautiful bluenet as he blasted his load of semen deep into her womb.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOHAN!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRA!"

The air in the office was warm as bright rays of light shined in through the dark cover of clouds and hit their sweat-covered skin. Gohan tried to control his rapid breathing by taking deep breaths, only to have the smell of sex invade his senses like a wash of cold weather.

For the first time since he was ten Gohan so was afraid...

The memory of what had transpired in the office was as clear as day in the hybrid's mind and all he could do was keep his onyx eyes closed and hope it was nothing more than a dream.

However, when he felt a figure begin to squirm in his arms, Gohan knew he had to face the truth and looked down to gaze at the sleeping blue haired figure. A content smile was plastered on her face as a silent, "Mmm Gohan..." flowed from her lips.

'Ok this is bad...' the sayain thought before looking over his shoulder at his office sofa and saw his naked daughter sleeping peacefully. 'No let me say what it is; This is fucked up.' Not only had Gohan cheated on Videl yet again with Bra, he taken both his daughter's virginities and what was worse; he loved every minute of it.

Lost in thought, the sayain never noticed the movement beneath him until a shiver of pleasure ran down his spine and then Gohan noticed the long forgotten sensation at the base of his spine. His heart skipped a beat, it wasn't possible, it couldn't be possible...

Swallowing hard, he looked down and his eyes almost exploded as he saw the object's curled together between his and Bra's bodies; expanding from the base of their spines were two sayain tail's. His was a deep brown with thick fur while Bra's matched her hair, a light blue colour with thin, neat fur.

And then it all became clear...

This shit wasn't happening because of the full moon although it could explain Pan's behaviour. The sad fact was that no matter how much he loved Videl, no matter how many times he told himself she was the only woman for him; his sayain blood hungered for the teenage sayain princess.

However that didn't help matter's much. If he were on the sayain home world their would be no problem. Vegeta himself had said that a sayain warrior could have more than one mate and it was almost tradition for the strongest warriors to have almost a harem of mates.

That wouldn't mean much to Videl though. While she had accepted her husband's sayain heritage, much like his mother their wasn't much she was willing to put up with. In fact, Gohan was using the term 'much' very loosely as their were just three in total and he doubted his wife would be willing t add this to her list.

Looking up suddenly as a loud buzzing sound filled the office; Gohan was relieved to see it was just his secretary calling to say she was going home. He wasn't sure if it was Dende sending him a gift or just old fashioned good luck but at that moment the sayain felt as if he could kiss the teen. During their heated fucking, the part Sayain's had been anything but quiet and yet his secretary hadn't even buzzed to ask if everything was alright. She would defiantly have to go.

Looking back down at the sleeping beauty in his arms, Gohan brushed a stray strand of light blue hair from her peaceful face and smiled to himself as he heard her sigh contentedly while nuzzling into the heat of his chest as she slept. Leaning down, he placed a light kiss on the princess's check before whispering "Would you like a job?"