All Comments on 'Day Dreams'

by Shadow_Kyss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Dreams?

Plunged into despair a loving mother falls asleep. Such a lovely write - as she dreams of someone who will succor her and be there for her. Upon awakening ~ she is given a sign that this was the real thing. It was no dream. It was no dream... Terrific Write. Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

Good story, I like the concept - not the introduction though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Day Dreams

It was an exquisite story and well written. I loved it!

panama trickpanama trickover 17 years ago
Lovely Day Dreamer

enjoyed it very much Kyss. Passionate and aware, sexy and shy, the character is you. Sometimes nice clean sex is exactly the way to go. Good to see someone who understands the appeal and isn't afraid to present it.

TQ

Badgirl123Badgirl123over 17 years ago
Dreamy Story!

excellent story kyss sis...i felt the emotion and sensuality bleed through every word....mmm...simply delightful read...it was easy to put myself in your place because of the way it was written, made it all come alive for me...great job! can't wait to see the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

As usual kyss ... very entertaining, very enjoyable ... always a pleasure to read a story of yours. Keep it up sweets. hugggs

NefatiriNefatiriover 13 years ago
Well Done!!!

I really love the way you manage to mix genres of fantasy; anonymity, possession and even intimacy. You write well. And PLEASE write sequels! Most of your stuff deserves a second round.....if only to get to know the males better, they are quite yumilicious! Thanks for this story, absolutely loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadow_Kyss@Shadow_Kyss
52 Followers
11/30/2023: After 13 years.... I got my account back. DAMN.... Shall we see what happens next?