Day Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even knowing he was going to cum deep and hard inside her didn't prepare her for the force she felt both physically and emotionally as she felt her wet pussy fill with the hot fluid he pumped into her.

She instantly began to cum again as he pumped into her and she reached down to drag her fingers along his shaft and up her slit, covering them in both his juices and hers before sucking them deep into her mouth.

She bit them slightly as Bly gave one last hard thrust and held himself deep inside her and gave a brief shudder.

Then, without retreating he pulled her up into his arms and they held one another up as they caught their breath, each panting furiously and sweat soaked.

Bly felt Sarah squeezing as his cock slowly softened inside her and he gave one last gentle push, bringing a soft gasp from her lips as she kissed him.

'You know, hot as it is in here, I'm afraid your milk may have ruined already," He finally said with a soft smile.

"That's quite alright," she said smiling back as she toyed with a strand of his hair, "the only reason for the afternoon milking is to prevent discomfort anyway."

"In you of the cow?"

"Both most of the time," she said as she slid down from the bench and played at straightening her torn and sodden dress.

"I hope that's not going to create a problem for you to explain," Bly said pointing at the dress.

"He'll be so tired when he gets home, unless I'm still wearing it, he'll never notice. What about you? Have you got something else to wear? I could rinse those and hang them for you."

"Thank you, but I should probably just change and be on my way."

"You could spend the night, in the barn, if you'd like."

"Do you think that would be wise?" Bly asked.

Sarah looked deep into his eyes again, wanting to be able to remember every detail of his face the next time she was milking.

"Probably not," She said finally.

"I'll go get my things and change," Bly said finally.

"Right," Sarah said as they both headed to the barn door. Just before they stepped out she turned and kissed him once more, softly, then they stepped into the light and walked separate directions. Bly toward his bike and then the water trough, Sarah into the house.

When she returned to the porch Bly was just finished repacking the bags on his bike.

She walked up and handed him a small wrapped package.

"A sandwich, for your overnight grub, as promised," She said with a smile.

"Thanks," he said taking the package.

She also reached into the front pocket of the dress she had changed into and brought out a dollar bill.

"And this is for your gas, there's a station in town, should still be open if you hurry,"

"This is too much," he started to protest.

"Just take it, all you've done around here today was at least worth that. It woulda taken me two, three days to get all that wood chopped."

"Thank you, again," he said.

Bly strapped his goggles on and turned his motorcycle around before cranking it and offering one final wave before starting to roll down the drive. As he pulled out onto the road, Sarah watched him pull away just before Leon and the two boys turned into the drive on the tractor.

"Who was that?" Leon asked as he lowered the boys down.

Sarah shrugged, "Just some drifter, lookin' for day work and a hot meal."

"And you accommodated him? You must be softening up in your old age," Leon said.

Sarah didn't reply she just ushered the boys into the house to clean up for supper.

That night, as they lay down to bed, Sarah turned to Leon and mustering all her courage she asked

"When you were in the war, did you ever get to France?..."

12