All Comments on 'Daydream Believer'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PornguinPornguinalmost 13 years ago
Good story

Good story, especially for a "virgin" author. ;)

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 13 years ago
nice

i liked it. keep up the good work. hope to read more stuff from u in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It should top the Humor and satire section

Excellent story. Humourous but sweet in the same time. you should put it in the H&Satire section, is a better fit and would surely get close to the top.

Storm62Storm62over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for all the comments. I wasn't sure which section to put it in as a first post. Not sure I can change it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read!

Very well written story and enjoyable to read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It sounded like a cute idea ... so then

I actually read the story and got mind fucked ! Geezusthere was no warning label or shit! I claim that I appreciate a twisted mind and imagination (especially erotic) but you took me over the line in such a subtle way that I took the hook, fuck! By the end of the tale I was like.. OK, that was special. You stretched my mind around this very weird idea .. but - thanks. Like I said "that was special". OK, your writing style made it so easy to ignore (we could call that very good skills) the writer and get into them and whatever was going on with this "situation" see already I had taken the hook! Good job (who ever you are) I enjoyed myself and got lost in it. It was silly but more than that too. Some silly things to think about. slowrdr@aol.com aka Scotty (thanks kid, I liked that)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I read it again

and it was just as strange!! Scotty

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 6 years ago
Fun and nicely done

Fun light version of the classic body swap.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...