Daydream Believer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
356 Followers

"It's all got to be washed Dave. Now go on. And don't forget to shampoo my hair."

I went.

To begin with I felt somehow ashamed. Ashamed that I was running my hands over Mandy's soapy body. Then I realised that they were her hands anyway and that she had already managed to do the same thing with my body without freaking out. After that I relaxed and made sure I did a proper job. It was the least I could do. She was entrusting me with the health of her body, as I was doing with her. And it was enjoyable. I lingered over washing my tits, massaging them, and teasing the nipples. Then I moved onto my new round butt before washing between my legs. I soaped it up carefully, enjoying the feeling as I ran my hand over what was now my clitoris, but I realised I didn't have the time this morning so I left off from playing with it. I got out of the shower and after drying off, went into the bedroom. Mandy had laid out a set of clothes for me to wear. A white blouse, a trouser suit and simple underwear. Oh, and a pair of socks and some flattish heeled shoes. I picked up the bra and studied it, trying to envision the order you did things to get it on. I thought I could see how it worked and tried it. As it turned out I was right.

"Managed to suss it out then?" Mandy said from the doorway.

"Seemed obvious when I really looked at the thing." I replied, slipping the matching knickers on.

"It usually is."

"Why the trouser suit Mandy? I don't think I've ever seen you wearing it."

"I prefer a skirt to be honest, but it'll be easier for you first time out, not having to worry about skirt problems. We can try a skirt or dress tomorrow if you think you're ready." I put on the outfit and then Mandy sat me down in front of the dresser with her make-up spread out on it. "I'm not going to do this for you Dave, but I will tell you how."

"What if I mess it up?"

"Then we wipe it off and try again."

"All right I suppose." I sighed. "Where do I start?"

The end result didn't look too bad. We'd kept it simple, just lipstick and eye-liner. Mandy's face was so pretty it didn't need much enhancement. I certainly seemed to be catching one or two admiring glances on the tube. It made me feel pleased and embarrassed at the same time. This predicament was so difficult to deal with. On the tube we decided on the details of our 'dating' story. That was kept simple too. Dave finally mustered the courage to speak to Mandy at the station. Despite his nervousness, perhaps because of it, Mandy agreed to go for a drink. They discovered that they have things in common and agreed to go out again. The elements of truth made it believable and we could add to it as time went on.

From Mandy's desk I could hear the other guys coming up to Mandy at mine and asking if it was true, had Dave really got Mandy to go out with him? Mandy made a good show of saying all it had taken was the right approach. She kept grinning at me as she said it. The guys kept giving me sidelong glances of disbelief. Most of the girls came and asked me the same question at some point. I copied Mandy's answer, saying that Dave wasn't that shy once you got to know him, but warning them off subtly at the same time. I think between us we managed to convince most of them that we were really dating and by the end of the day interest was waning, other gossip pushing this strange new friendship from their minds.

"I can't believe they bought it." I said when we got back to Mandy's flat that evening.

"Why not?" Mandy asked.

"Well, I wouldn't believe it."

"Again, why not?"

"I wouldn't believe that dorky Dave had actually got up the nerve to ask the beautiful Mandy out for a drink, let alone get another date out of the deal."

"You're doing yourself a disservice you know? And how do you know how I'd have reacted if you had asked me for a drink?"

"Well, would you have come for a drink with me if I'd asked?"

"I might have, depends how you'd asked."

"Very diplomatic answer." I smiled.

"What if I'd asked you?"

"I'd probably have thought it was a trick." I paused. "But I'd have walked into it anyway, on the off chance it wasn't."

"You like me that much?"

"Yes. Yes I do Mandy. I'd have gone stark naked into a bar with you if you'd asked."

"It's probably a good job I didn't then." She grinned. "How about if I'd asked you to dress up as a woman?"

"That too. Why?"

"I was just looking at these legs of yours. With the right clothes they'd look pretty good." She said, waving a leg in the air.

"You're teasing, right?"

"Nope. You have a nice pair of legs." She couldn't keep a straight face any longer and burst out laughing. I threw a cushion at her.

"I think I want to wear a skirt tomorrow." I said, settling back down. "Have you got one that buttons up the back?"

Mandy looked puzzled.

"Yes, I have. Why?"

I smiled sexily.

"I want to try something that's why. What about stockings?"

"Some hold-ups. I think they'll be all right for you."

"A g-string?"

"Yes." She looked at me. "What are you up to?"

"You'll find out." I said secretively.

Mandy was still puzzled when we got onto the tube the next morning. She had managed to match up the clothes I wanted to wear, and had persuaded me to put on a pair of shoes which made me the same height as her. She whispered in my ear as she stood behind me on the tightly packed tube.

"Come on. Tell me. Why those clothes?" I reached between us and undid the buttons of the skirt at Mandy's crotch height. She caught on. "You can't be serious?"

"I am." I said pulling down the zip on her trousers and slipping my hand into her boxers. She moaned as I took hold of her prick and gently wanked it until it was stiff. "Away you go. I'm already wet and waiting."

"People will spot us."

"This closely packed? No chance. Come on, stick it in me."

Knowing that somehow she was going to have to get her erection down anyway, Mandy sighed and opened a couple of more buttons on the back of the skirt before slipping her penis past my g-string and into my now sodden pussy. The thrill of being entered was amplified by the danger of being discovered. Mandy rocked back and forth, in and out of my cunt, feeling up my tits, her tits, at the same time. I came fairly quickly, Mandy having to hold me up as my legs buckled. I came a second time before I felt cum spurting into me as she came. She kissed my cheek.

"That was fun. Can we do it again on the way home?"

"Of course we can."

We spent the rest of that week practising being each other and making slow careful love. I became pretty good at applying make-up and Mandy learnt how to shave with out nicking the skin. I learnt how she sat in a dress or skirt and she was able to listen to a dirty joke without blushing, something she was better at than me. I sucked cock and she licked pussy. She became good at keeping a steady rhythm while she fucked me, I learnt how to deep throat her properly and then swallow all her cum.

That first weekend we went to my flat and collected some more of my clothing for Mandy. I picked up my i-pod as well; I needed some of my own sort of music to listen to. The stuff Mandy listened to was all right, but not exactly what I liked to hear. We grabbed a few DVD's as well, film's she'd not seen, to take our minds off the fact that we had no idea how long this situation would last.

On the Saturday night we were both feeling restless.

"Why don't we go out for a drink?" I said.

"Do you really want to go to the trouble of dolling yourself up just for a couple of drinks?" Mandy asked.

"It doesn't take that long in the morning."

"I suppose if we go somewhere quiet and dark no-one will notice."

"Are you questioning my skills with a lipstick?" I asked jovially.

"Actually, yes. Just this once, I'll do it for you."

She sat me down in front of the dresser again. Within minutes she had transformed my face, her face. It had always been pretty, but now it looked stunning.

"Wow!" I said as she finished.

"Pick out a dress while I get changed." Mandy said.

"Are you sure?"

"I can always tell you to change it." Mandy shrugged.

Slightly worried I opened the wardrobe and peeked in. There seemed to be a lot of clothes in there. A green shimmering dress caught my eye; I took it out and looked at it. This was the one, I thought. I slipped into it. It was a tight fit and I wouldn't be able to take my normal long strides, but that was a good thing. It was tight enough that I didn't need to wear a bra, which would have shown through anyway. I was going to have to wear a g-string under it as well. I pulled out some black hold-ups to complete the look. Then another outfit grabbed my attention. I couldn't believe Mandy still had one of these!

"This schoolgirl outfit is just right." I called out mischievously.

"What! You can't wear that!!" Mandy came rushing in.

I smirked at her, dangling the uniform from its hanger.

"Why have you got one of these? Is there something you're not telling me?"

She was reddening with embarrassment.

"It's my old school uniform. It doesn't fit anymore, but I don't want to throw it away. Okay?"

"And there was me hoping you had a secret side."

"This was because of the make-up crack, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Don't doubt a man and his make-up skills." I smiled. "Now let's go and have a drink."

"What are you going to do if some guy tries hitting on you?"

"I'll set my boyfriend on him of course."

"We meeting someone else then?" She laughed.

We both got more than a little merry that night, loosening our inhibitions even more than our situation had. When we returned from the pub I pushed Mandy down onto the sofa, pulling at her belt to get her trousers down. Her cock sprung free from her boxers as they fell to the floor. I took it into my mouth as usual, licking around the head and down the stem to her balls, sucking on the hairy orbs before taking the whole thing deep into my throat. Mandy lay back and tousled my hair as she made appreciative noises. I stopped and looked up. In my slightly drunken state, I'd had another naughty idea. Mandy gazed at me and saw the look on my face.

"What nasty little plan are you hatching up for my body?" She sighed.

In answer I turned around and dropped onto all fours. I pulled the dress up over my hips and then waggled my butt sexily.

"Fuck me up the bum."

"I've never done anal, it might hurt." She said dubiously.

"I don't care." I shook my ass at her again. "I was worried that I might get used to it and want to try it again if we swapped back, but suddenly tonight I couldn't care less. I want cock in my ass. I want to have experienced dick in every hole." Mandy still looked dubious. "You can take your own anal cherry." I said temptingly, still waving my bum in the air.

"Aaaaaaah!" She cried out, grasping my g-string and ripping it off. Her prick plunged into my pussy three or four times, lubricating it. Then she nudged the smallest hole with it. Slowly, very slowly she put pressure on and I felt the cock head ease past my sphincter muscle as I relaxed. She pushed some more and then it was in deep, deep in my ass, filling me more than I'd ever thought possible. I moaned in pleasure as Mandy pulled back and then thrust forward, going even deeper. She did it again and I felt her balls on my buttocks

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me!!" I cried. "I want all that dick deep up my bum."

"Take it slut!" Mandy said. "Take my cock up your ass."

This dirty talk was turning me on even more. My hand went to my cunt and I started to play with it, slipping three fingers in and rubbing my clit with my thumb. I came from this dual pleasure assault pretty quickly and collapsed with my ass still in the air as Mandy continued to pound at my back passage.

"Come in my ass, you beautiful butt-fucker." I whispered.

"Here it comes bitch." Mandy said as she fired her load into my bowels before falling on top of me exhausted.

"Thank you. That was fucking awesome." I said. "And I'll replace the panties."

"Monday, you're not wearing any. And I'm taking your ass on the tube." Mandy whispered in my ear. I grinned at the thought.

The next morning Mandy ran her hand down my leg as we sat at the table. Slightly startled, I asked her why.

"As I thought, they're getting a bit rough."

"Rough?"

"Stubbly."

"I need to shave them then?" I asked.

"I think they need waxing."

"What!!? Isn't that painful?"

"Not that much." She shrugged. "The effects last longer than shaving though, so I find it's worth a little discomfort."

"All right." I sighed. "It's still your body. What do I have to do?"

"I'll show you."

I suppose it wasn't that painful, if you like having hairs ripped from your legs that is, but worse was to follow. Towards the end of that second week I awoke feeling hot and bothered and unaccountably grumpy. Mandy asked me what was wrong while we ate breakfast.

"What makes you think something's wrong?" I snapped.

"Ahh!" She said knowingly. "I should have warned you; my period is due, you're suffering from PMT."

"What!" I snapped. "As if things aren't bad enough already?"

"Sorry. It's a natural function of my body."

"There's nothing natural about any of this." I practically snarled.

"Calm down Dave. If women throughout history can get through this, so can you."

"It's easy for you to say."

"Yes it is; I go through it once a month, remember?"

"Sorry. Of course you do. But it's a problem I could have done without." I was calming down. "What do I do?"

"If it's affecting you that badly, I suggest you ring me in sick today, and stay here out of everyone's way."

"On my own? What will I do?"

"Shout at the telly? Tell the kettle it's slow? I don't know. Get blind drunk perhaps. Unconscious would be good for me."

"What do you do Mandy?"

"Put up with it; hold my temper in check and suck it up."

"You do that every month?"

"It doesn't seem to affect me as badly as it's affecting you." She shrugged. "Stay here; look for solutions on the net. Maybe there's something there that will help you. But stay out of people's way, please."

"All right. I don't want to annoy your friends at work. I'll find something. Go to work. I'll call in sick; say I've got a bug or something. How long will I be like this?"

"A couple of days at least. Until the period starts."

"How will I know?"

"You'll know. Believe me, we'll all know."

I can't say that it was the most enjoyable week I've ever had, but I survived. I reasoned if half the population of the world can put up with it, I could too, but it wasn't fun for me or Mandy. She managed to keep me reasonably calm and told me what to do when the period started. I just wished I'd paid more attention in health education classes. She couldn't or wouldn't fuck me in the pussy for that week; I had to make do with sucking on her prick or being fucked in the ass. It didn't matter too much to me though. As long as I got to cum and be filled with spunk I was happy.

We were nearly three weeks into our strange experience when I took the phone call.

"Hello sweetie." A mans voice said.

"Hi... Dad?" I hazarded.

"Your mother and I were just saying we haven't seen you in a while. Is it all right if we come over for a visit tomorrow?"

"You want to come and see me dad?" I asked so that Mandy would hear. She just shrugged helplessly. I took a deep breath. "You don't need an invite dad. You know that."

"We thought we might this time, what with your new boyfriend and everything."

"Oh. You heard about me and Dave then?"

"Yes. Do we get to meet him?"

"I can safely say he'll be here. See you tomorrow dad." The line went dead. I looked at Mandy. She didn't seem terribly happy. "What else could I say?" I protested.

"It's going to be a hell of a test for you Dave. No-one knows me like my parents."

"Then I'd better get it right hadn't I?"

I thought we'd managed to pull it off. Mandy's parents seemed more interested in Dave than reminiscing about Mandy's past. Then her mom suggested she and I go to the kitchen and make some coffee. Helplessly I followed her. She filled the kettle and put it on and then turned to face me.

"It's Dave in there, isn't it?" She said.

I went cold, but tried to bluff it out.

"With dad? Yes." I said, looking towards the other room.

She didn't buy it, and reached up and tapped my temple.

"No. In there."

My shoulders dropped.

"Yes." I said quietly. "How can you tell?"

"Little things really. You've got most of her mannerisms down, but, for instance; she holds her cup differently, the result of a childhood accident. And she doesn't drum her fingers, she uses her thumb."

"I hadn't picked up on those. But why aren't you surprised?"

"Because it always happens sooner or later to women in my family. I should have warned her earlier, but she never seemed serious about any of her boyfriends."

"But I'm not her boyfriend. We made that up so we could keep an eye on each other. I'd barely considered even asking her out."

"But you had thought about it. When?"

"I was daydreaming about it about thirty seconds before we clashed heads and switched."

"That would explain it." She smiled at me. "It seems to click into action around that point usually."

"So you and your husband went through this?" She nodded. A thought struck me. "I take it you have swapped back?"

Again she nodded.

"After about four weeks. It's like you're given a taste of what it's like to be the other person, gives you a better understanding of them. It works too. How long have you been switched?"

"Around three weeks now. I've known Mandy longer in my body than in hers."

"Soon be over anyway." She smiled encouragingly.

"I'll be glad when it is, but a bit sad too. We won't need to be together after that."

"I think you might, but for different reasons." Mandy's mom grinned knowingly. "Have you been fucking?" She asked matter of factly. Somewhat red-faced I gad to admit we had. "Different isn't it?" She said cheerily.

I found out later from Mandy that she was having a similar conversation with her father.

"Mandy? Are you all right sweetie? I know it's you in there love."

"How dad? Dave is very good as me. No-one has spotted the difference."

"He is good at it, but we knew this might happen. We came to warn you and Dave, but saw quite quickly that we were too late. Sorry love."

"You mean you and mom switched?"

"And back again. It is only temporary. And it only happens with your soulmate."

"Soulmate? But I barely know Dave. He's been me for longer than I knew him before the switch."

"So?"

"He hadn't even asked me out."

"But he was thinking about it?"

"Daydreaming about it, he says."

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you before, but you never seemed to have found the right boy, so we kept putting it off."

"This doesn't happen to everybody does it?"

"No. As far as I know it only happens through the female side of your mother's family."

"And she's telling Dave this now I suppose."

"Yes."

"We've been making love almost every night."

"I'm not surprised. It's the novelty of experiencing what the other gender feels when you make out. I thought it was quite eye-opening. The women seem to get so much more pleasure out of the act than men, probably to make up for the year or so of unpleasantness when they're pregnant."

At this point Mandy's mother and I came back in.

"She told me." I said. "You are sure this is only a temporary thing? I don't want to forget how to be me." Both of Mandy's parents nodded. "Good. I believe we were waiting for coffee?" I heard the kettle begin to boil.

"I'll help." Mandy said following me.

"So, they saw through me?" I asked her.

"They were half expecting us to be switched anyway. Dad thought you were very good as me."

Storm62
Storm62
356 Followers