Daydream Believer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
356 Followers

"I hope that's a compliment?"

"Yes it is."

The fourth and hopefully last week of our body-swap seemed to drag for both of us, but at least we knew we would soon swap back. We avoided talking about 'after' in case it put a jinx, another jinx, on us, but it didn't stop us thinking. Something came to me on the (hopefully) last Saturday. Although when I'd first seen her it had been Mandy's looks that had captured my interest, since the switch I had become more and more preoccupied with her mind, the only bit that was still her. She was actually a bit shy, but a lot helpful. She had helped me through this month a lot more than I had helped her, and not just the clothes and the make-up. She had kept me cheerful and supported me through all my whining and bitching. And all I had done in return was show her how to shave my face with cutting it; at least that's how it seemed to me. Our love-making had been intense. I knew that I'd fallen in love with her and she seemed to like me too. I made a decision, a weird decision.

"Mandy." I said quietly, unsure how she'd react. "Mandy, can I ask you something?"

She looked up from the magazine she was reading.

"Okay."

"C...can we k...kiss?" My hesitancy had returned suddenly.

"Why?"

"I ...I d...don't k...know. It j...just seems t...to be the r...right th...thing to d...do."

She looked directly at me, considering it.

"We never have kissed have we?" I shook my head. "All right. One kiss. Just to see what it's like."

She came over and sat next to me on the sofa. I looked into my face and somehow saw Mandy in there, in my eyes. Our lips met. Not many people can claim to have kissed themselves. And I'm not sure I can. As Mandy and I moved apart we both realised that we were back in our own bodies!

"You were right Dave. It was the right thing to do." Mandy grinned at me, with her own face, lighting up the room more than I ever had. I hugged her and grinned back, trying to replicate the grin she had used so often in the past four weeks. I was about to kiss her again but I stopped suddenly. "What's the matter?" She asked.

"What if we swap back?" I said.

"I'm willing to risk it."

"Me too!" I moved back in for the kiss. I kissed her as me and stayed as me. "Thank you Mandy, you got me through this. Without your help I'd have gone nuts."

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have got into this at all." She looked down sadly.

"I told you before; I'd do anything to be with you for even a short time. Maybe this was a little extreme, but we've been together for four whole weeks and I wouldn't have missed that for the world."

"You mean that?" She said, a tear in her eye.

"Well there were some things I could have done without, but the good far outweighs the bad I promise."

She gave a watery smile.

"You are a nice person. You didn't once say you wouldn't do something. You are a special friend."

"I want to be more than that Mandy. I fell in love with the only part of you I wasn't, your personality, your mind I suppose. You were kind and helpful, fun to be with and mostly sympathetic. Apparently we're supposed to be soulmates. I think that's true. What about you?"

"It's a strange way of getting to know someone, but you may be right. And our bodies seem to mesh. So what do we do now?"

"There are a few things we could do. But right now that school uniform is calling." A smirk crossed my face.

"I told you, it doesn't fit any more." She laughed.

"How about a couple of beers and a takeaway curry followed by 'Where Eagles Dare' instead then."

"A proposition no girl who's just spent four weeks as a man could resist. You phone for the curry, I'll get the beers."

"But first..." I took her in my arms and we kissed again. A proper kiss with no worries about consequences or what the future might hold. A kiss of a daydreamer and a daydream believer. A kiss of soulmates.

Storm62
Storm62
356 Followers