All Comments on 'Days of the Raj Ch. 01'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazingly good

Transcends the literotica norm into genuine literature. Creative, stylish, and tremendously erotic Can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Arousing story

I like your stories and the interaction between shame, humiliation on the one hand and excitement and arousal on the other hand. You have got great ideas!

Sarah is an interesting person. I hope she has used own photographs for her book. I would be interested in reading how she has chosen the boys for taking the necessary nude pics. I can imagine they have "died" because of shame!

aaronburraaronburralmost 7 years agoAuthor

She has one of her older teachers who is an amateur and a photographic pioneer assemble her equipment in a small room on the second floor. Against a faded backdrop of a painted Gamges the more interesting boys are required to pose, all their clothes abandoned on a nearby chair. Sarah supervises and it seems is inclined to persist until the subjects are in a state of arousal. The collection of daguerreotypes is stored in her office and home and sometimes spread out when, over gin and tonic, she and favoured colleagues and intimate friends are inclined to review these precious, revealing records. For the boys the whole thing is shocking and degrading and they always leave the room downcast and ashamed, in a state of panic and despair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hi Aaronburr

I like your idea. It is really humiliating. Please write a further chapter of this story. I would really be interested how a really shy boy feels when he must strip in front of a female photographer. I hope he gets to know that his photographs will be shown around and published!

It would be really interesting!

By the way, your stories are really excellent! ... more than excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I admit...

your story is great! It is really exciting and fascinating how you present the contents. Really great!

forty46forty46almost 7 years ago
Glad to see you back

Glad to see you back.

Your friend Javier from Spain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hi anonymous,

I also love females taking pics of nude males. It is so wonderfully arousing and humiliating. I remember my first time being photographed in the buff by my fully clothed wife. It would be nice if Aaronburr would write about it in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impressed

This story is just on another level. It was not just erotic, something greater. Cool Stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boys should punished like that on recommendation of classes monitor girl. They should be trained to use riding crop on bare bottom of boys to discipline them. Head girl should be empowered to punish boys independently without permission of principle or teachers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous