Daytona Bike Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she was down on me, licking in a very expert way, getting me off and raising my hips. She said she wished we had a dildo. I opened my eyes to see a couple of guys with a woman heading in our direction, smiling. They had come to the beach for the same thing. One of the guys approached and grabbed her hips and laughed and said looks like you are ready for me. She also laughed and said you bet. He kneeled, pulled her hips up and stuck himself in hard. The rest of us watched until the other woman and man couldn't stand it, so slipped their shorts off and hit the sand. While Anna was being fucked, she went back to fingering and licking me, but I was enjoying watching it all, wishing you were there. We'll have to try it soon. The first guy was a bit of a horse, as you would say, and moved straight to me as a second fuck. He was into spreading a woman, also, so did, and fingered and rubbed and inserted like a ramrod. He grunted and rose up to his knees and held my hips so he could push hard, throwing his head back and bucking like that horse. It was as if he had not been fucked in a long time.

Before getting back to the street we ran down to the water to wash each other off, everyone getting one more feel in. Once again I was amazed at how everyone was so relaxed, but also, so nice to each other while fucking. No rough stuff, just pure raw sex.

I then remembered the flier I was given on the street - an invitation to a private party that night.

Him....I asked what kind of party it was and where. You told me it was just off of Main Street at a private membership bar and the theme was body painting. We talked about what we might get painted on our bodies and what all we might do in a crowd. We agreed we would participate in any sex requested as long as it wasn't rough and we would stick together for safety. All this talk made me horny and I crawled between your legs and put my dick in you. I told you I was going to do all the moving and to be still and not move a muscle. I fucked you slowly and you didn't last a minute until you were fucking me back. I loved the way you fuck and give my dick a lot of feedback. You had all the pussy I wanted but it was just extremely exciting to play sex with others. I kissed you and told you we would save a little cum for the party.

Her....We decided to go to the party, and tried to hook up with everyone, including the woman from the shop. There were a lot of people in the street that we recognized and said hello to on the way. Everyone was having fun, and again, the women were continuing to compare their body paintings, and more men were having themselves painted as well.

I decided to have more painting done, this time all over. Since we had all shaved, I decided - why not. The fellow doing the painting was an expert, certainly. He evaluated each person and made suggestions and showed them photos of his work. One type of painting caught my eye: all white, like a camisole, with a tiny, lacey white thong - a real one, but tiny.

Everyone else decided on getting painted for the party, also. A group experience and we could watch each other.

The artist began his work on me from top down. The other fellow started on you from the bottom up, and painted around a thong - again, a tiny one. He painted straps on my shoulders and then approached my breasts to make them look lacey. He used his paint brush with care, circling my nipples with soft strokes, purposely stroking them for stimulation. He then began his painting down my torso, turning me around a number of times to get the look of the lace just right. When I would turn, I could see the rest of you getting painted. It was difficult to not get horny watching, and especially since the painter had done my nipples and was now approaching my crotch. Folks were watching in the shop and through the windows.

The artist got down far enough that he had to spread my legs a bit, and I could see everyone outside the window perk up. They also perked up when your dick was being painted, leading to a wonderful pattern around your navel. Soon the artist had me lie down on a table to be able to get to my butt and crotch better. Everyone outside could see and this was before I put on the little thong. The artist had done this for many years, but I could tell he had his weaknesses and occasionally he would move in front of me to block the view from the window, and would insert his fingers or rub my clit. It was a thrill, and I lifted my hips in pleasure, like an animal. You watched. I knew later that night we would indulge in our own rubbing and I would have that dick in my mouth. Before helping me with the thong, and while still on the table, the painter spread my legs wider and painted farther. His brush was a larger one now, and he played it like a piano, even inserting it into my vagina. I laughed with him, and said, time to move on. Thank you for a wonderful paint job. Now I wanted to watch you and the others get "yours". We would soon have to leave for the party.

Him....We walked down the street naked even though it felt like we had clothes on due to the paint. A lot of folks thought we looked very good and wanted to take our pictures. Some women wanted their pictures made with me and some men with you. We loved the attention and the feeling of being naked. This was the way normal society should be....naked and free. So many women reached out and grabbed my dick that the paint started wearing off. Your tits became the same way because so many men would give your nipples or pinch or reach over and suck on them. This was fun. Then one girl wanted her man to take her picture while she sucked on my dick. She did and several people gathered around and encouraged her to keep on while getting her picture taken by all. Other girls lined up and took a suck just long enough to get their pictures made and you were watching with pride. You finally pulled me away and we went on down the street to the party. There wasn't much sense in putting more paint on my dick because it wasn't going to last long at the party anyway.

Her....All of us had kept our clothes with us, and you decided to put your pants on for the time being, "just in case". I put my little vest on, and some of the others did the same.

We walked through the door and showed our invitation/fliers to the doorman. He showed us the way in. There were already quite a few people there and we could hear the band and saw where to get drinks, so we strolled over to get some and scope out the big room.

There were couches and chairs and tables. A lot of people were on the couches or dancing. Most people had been painted, or were half dressed, as we were. We all jumped in to dance in front of the band.

It was great. Everybody was feeling the music and had been having fun all week. I saw some of the people that had been on the street and on the beach when I had gone shopping. Wow. The music was compelling to the point that all of us were packed in and holding one another and laughing. It didn't take long before some were holding on to each other and to the breasts of the women next to them. I saw you work your way toward a woman who could see you had a hard on, so pulled your zipper down, and then pulled your pants down and off. She put her arm around you and held your dick next to her crotch. She was shorter than you, so you picked her up and sat her on your dick to dance and inserted. She had her breasts in your face and leaned back so you could suck them. Everyone was doing something similar.

The two guys from the beach inched their way over and said hello and asked if we were having fun. Oh, yes, said I. We danced close, rubbing on each other, until one of them picked me up from behind and the other pulled the thong aside then put his dick in. We were all three very close and surrounded by people who were watching. Some were moving to couches already. Some were watching you and the woman fucking in time to the music. You lifted her up and down on your dick and soon a couple of guys moved over to finger her butt, too, while one was holding and sometimes sucking her breasts.

The guy who had put his dick in me was holding my butt and pushing in and out while the other guy watched and played with my breasts. He lifted me so the other guy could hold me while he moved to hold the dick while it moved in and out. In a bit he left us to go hold your dick, too. Then he herded 4 or 5 of you guys to a big couch. Some of us women followed. You all sat on the couch, hard as rocks. We women started at one end of the couch, moving from one guy to another, fucking each one, sitting on their dicks, or standing on the couch to get licked. We writhed with the music in front of you, showing our pussies, maybe spreading our legs and holding ourselves open to get fingered. When you were all ready, we got down to suck your dicks. All of you. Pulling and sucking hard, and holding your balls. One guy pulled away to turn you over to fuck you in the butt, so his woman held his balls from behind while he did this. I turned around backwards and sat down on a guy's dick to fuck him hard. He thrusted and groaned as he came. When you knew he had come you jumped up to suck my pussy and then sit me down on another guy for the same.

Him....I lost count but I know that you had at least a dozen dicks in you and about half of them had cum in your pussy. I kept putting my hand in you to see how juicy you were and kneeled down and licked some cum out every once in a while. One black guy laid you down on the couch and kneeled over your mouth for you to suck him. I got behind him and put my dick in your juicy pussy and fucked you for a few minutes and then I came up behind him and rammed my pussy soaked dick in his ass. While I was fucking him someone came over and spread your legs out and started fucking your sweet pussy. I reached around the black guy and played with your tits and pulled on them. You loved for your nipples to be pulled hard just as much as I did. He was so big that you could only get about a third of his dick in your mouth and I grabbed hold of the rest of his and squeezed him. He had big balls and I played with them also. He started cumming in your mouth and after it was full I pulled his dick out and let it shoot all over your face. Another girl was watching and she came down and licked all the cum off and kissed you to get some more cum on her tongue. You licked all the cum off of him and he got up before I could cum in his ass. The other guy cum in your pussy and the girl crawled over you and y'all started doing 69. I got behind her and put my dick in her pussy and pushed it all the way to the bottom. You were licking my balls and her pussy at the same time and it made me want to cum. I stopped just before I came and my dick found her ass hole and I got it in just as I was cumming and I filled her asshole with my cum and as it run out you lapped it up.

A group of guys noticed what a good fuck you were and that you seemed to be the center of attention at the party and wanted to know if they could cum on you. Your pussy was getting sore and it was an unusual request but at least they wouldn't be rubbing your pussy any more raw. There were five of them and they stood beside each other and started yanking on their dicks. They laughed and said the last one to cum would have to buy their beers for the rest of the night. You were squirming and rubbing your pussy and tits to excite them and they were really going at it. The first one shot on your pussy and it gave you more lubrication, as if you needed it, and your hand was all wet with cum and you kept rubbing. Two more shot on your stomach and one shot on your tits. The last one was already defeated but he put his dick all over your face while you licked his balls and he eventually came in your mouth. Two girls came up and started to lick all the cum off of you and they took turns eating your pussy. One of them started fingering you and you were so slick with cum that she started to slide her fingers into you and eventually her whole hand. She was fucking you hard with it and it filled you up. The other one bent down on her knees and started fingering your ass and got all her fingers in you and finally her whole hand. You had two hands up inside your body and you were fucking them back like a bucking bronco. You kept cumming on their hands and after cumming four times pulled their hands out. You kissed them for giving you such a good fuck and then told them you wanted to see them suck on my dick while you watched.

Her....There was 3 or 4 women who had been standing aside watching the event on the couch. They had been watching you. The women who had actually fucked you also had their eye on you. A couple of them reached for you and pulled you to the dance floor along with those who had been watching. Everyone was sweating with pleasure, not the temperature. Each of these women moved around you in time to the music, holding their breasts for you to suck, and in turn running their hands down your body. One of them rubbed your dick while another licked your lips, and still another ran her hand into your butt. They all, in turn lay in front of you to show their pussies and writhe to get you hot. They held you while one of the men lay with one of the women so you could see his dick move in and out of her. You were inflamed with desire, for both the man and the woman. When the man was about to come in her, her rolled off and let himself come in the air, for your amusement.

You were the center of attention for a long while and I sat on the couch and watched. Men were moving to you now, rubbing their dicks on yours and eventually bending you over to insert in your butt. The women helped and one lay down under you so you could see her pussy while you were getting fucked. You reached for it while the first man was coming. The guys took turns with you, only giving you a break when a woman wanted you to suck her breasts and stick your dick into her. Pretty soon guys were lifting women from behind to hold them up and spread their legs so you could fuck them one at a time. You were in heaven.

I lay back on the couch and began to rub myself while watching until the woman from the shop sat down with me and gave me a drink, and rubbed my breasts with affection. She watched me masturbate for a minute and then leaned over to lick. She said she loved pussies as much as dicks. She was tender in her massaging, and used her fingers all over me while spreading me out. She whispered that she wished we could be alone, but this had been fun. Once again she wished she had a dildo.

Him....She told you that she was a local and she was going to have a bunch of girls over the next morning to lay out by her pool naked and "rub a little sun tan oil on each other" You asked me if you could go and I said yes that would be fun for you and I loved the thought of you with all the girls. I said you could take the camera so you could bring back some pictures for Gene and I. Gene? Damn we had forgotten about Gene. We were afraid he might be lonely so we got our stuff and left the place and went back to our room. We got there and Gene was lying back on the bed and this beautiful girl was bent over him sucking his dick and he was eating her pussy. We got naked again and took a shower together to get off the body paint and a dozen layers of cum which was still running out of your pussy and ass. Actually cum was running out of my ass also.

Before we got in the shower I told you I wanted to try something I had always thought about doing but never had a willing partner. I sat on the toilet and placed you on my dick facing me. I told you to just relax and pee on my dick while it was inside you and I was going to try to pee inside your pussy. We kissed softly and we rubbed each other's nipples. Finally your hot piss started squeezing around my dick and shot out onto me. That got me started and I peed in you. It was a sensation neither of us had ever had. We were so crazy about each other that we would do anything to please the other. I asked you to hold some pee back and let me lay in the tub and you pee in my mouth. You did that and filled it up with your yellow juice. It was hot and tasted a little salty. You lowered yourself on down on my lips and I licked all the pee off your nice shaven pussy. It was about time to shave you again to keep it smooth and I told you we would let Gene do it later.

After showering we went back into the room and crawled on the bed with Gene and the girl. She was on top fucking him now and we lay at the bottom of the bed with our faces very close and watched his dick go in and out of her. Her lips were pulling out with each stroke and we could see the juices flowing down around his dick and onto his balls. You leaned over and started sucking his balls while he fucked and I started kissing her ass and flicked my tongue into her hole. You were licking the bottom of his dick as it come out each time and also kissing her pussy lips. You put a finger into Gene's ass hole and I reached down and put one of mine into your ass. You squirmed and I could tell you liked that. You knew I liked that so you reached down with your other hand and played with my ass hole. You were fucking both of us and eating pussy at the same time. What fun!

Her....I'm not sure why you like peeing on each other, but if it feels good to you, we'll do it whenever we're together. I had never been on anyone on a toilet, either, but it was great. (A bidet would add a lot to the sensation!) Maybe because it was so easy to straddle you and touch the floor to move up and down. You feel good when you are in me that deep. Concentrating on you comes naturally, which I don't do when we are in a group, with anyone else.

So, we moved to the bed where the woman with Gene whispered to me to leave them alone for just a minute and then we would get a 4 way going. She wanted Gene to herself a little while longer. We understood, so moved to the couch to fuck a little and talk about the day. Obviously, it was hard to ignore the two of them, and they were banging that bed around. She was doing the bouncing on him, and her breasts were flying, and he was bucking while holding her butt with his fingers in it. He was watching her and grunting his pleasure.

I began to suck you while watching, so by the time they were finished you were as hard as a rock. Gene looked at you when they finished catching their breath and motioned for you to go to the bed. After all the years of knowing you, like you said, he had never considered you in this way, and now wanted you. The woman, Telli, she said her name was, sat with me to watch you guys. She was happy to have been with Gene, I could tell, and was still flushed and creamy. I turned to her to see if she would be interested in anything while you guys were fucking, and she was. We sat facing the two of you while fingering each other and occasionally rolling over to hold breasts and kiss them.

Gene took hold of you and immediately sat down on your dick with his back to you, and held your balls up between his legs. He knew you liked it after watching you with everyone. You lay back on the bed and bucked him up and down until I could tell you were about to come. He knew it, also, so pulled off and put you in his mouth to take it. That got him hard all over again, so moved to shove himself in your butt from behind, and hold your now soft dick in his hand. He wanted you hard again, and I was betting it was because he wanted that 4 way, just like she did. You had better hurry, though, because she and I were starting to get it on big time. By this time she had me lying back on the couch, leaning over me with her fingers rubbing and now rubbing harder.

Him....Y'all came over to the bed and each of you grabbed a dick in your hands and played with them. You held his for her to suck and she held mine for you to suck. Y'all said you wanted the dildo so you could fuck each other while y'all sucked us. You helped slide the big black dick inside her and then put it into your pussy and began to fuck her. That made y'all suck us all that much harder. We were playing with your tits and pulling on the nipples. You asked Telli if she had ever had a real black dick and she said no. You told her briefly about the big black guy at the Waffle House that we fucked. She said she would really like to have one inside her but would never have such an opportunity. We all got very excited and you took out the dildo and climbed over on top of Gene's dick and started fucking his brains out. You lead me over to the top of her and held my dick and stuck it inside of her. We were all fucking side by side and taking turns kissing each other, girl girl, boy boy and boy girl. It didn't matter just so we had someone to put our tongues in. You were fucking the largest dick between the two of us and I kept watching it go in and out of you. Gene came first and filled up your pussy and then shot some up on your tits. He then proceeded to eat it out of your pussy and I licked it off your chest. I began to cum and you jumped down there and licked it out of her pussy and licked my dick as it came out. You loved my cum and had probably drank a gallon since we first met each other. We cuddled up together and they hugged each other and we all fell asleep until the next morning.