Daytona Bike Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You invited her to go to the pool party and lay out in the sun with the other naked girls. She was eager and we all went down for a good breakfast and hot coffee before y'all left. We decided to go lay out on the beach and get some sun ourselves for a while before hitting the streets full of bars, and leather shops. We lay in the sand and started drinking the beer we had taken out. I asked him where he found Telli and he said she worked at the front desk part time and he had started talking to her and she said she was lonely as her boyfriend had just broken up with her. I told him all about the body painting party we had gone to and how many women must have sucked my dick. I know it was a record that would never be broken. I laughed and told him we might break it if we crashed Y'alls pool party but I really didn't want to interfere with the girl's privacy. Women love a dick in them but sometimes it's good just to lay back and be kissed and eaten by another woman that understands the tenderness that counts. I understand and wanted you to feel these pleasures. I also loved to watch you receive these pleasures. Gene said that he really liked you and you were a good sport. He said you had some fine tits and one hell of a pussy. I reached out and rubbed his dick for a few seconds and said thanks.

We heard a voice behind us and a girl said, hey why don't you let me do that. It was two black girls about 30 years old and they were very light skinned. They both had on very small string bikinis and they showed their very ample tits. We told them that we hoped they didn't think we were gay and invited them to lay with us and have a beer. We all drink a couple each and then went out into the water to cool off. We discovered they were identical twins and we started teasing them and asked if they also made love alike. They wrapped their arms around us and kissed us and reached down and pulled our dicks out in the water where no one could see. We tried to get our dicks in their pussies but the waves kept knocking us out and they asked if we wanted to come up to their room. We said hell yes and grabbed our towels and beer and went back to the hotel with them.

I was wondering what you were doing at this moment and hoped you didn't mind if we got a little strange this morning while y'all played.

Her....We told each other about our morning when I returned that afternoon. You guys had had a great time and were eager to tell all the details, and then wanted to copy some of what you did, with me and Telli. I found out that morning that she really likes Gene. Maybe she would make a fun companion similar to what we have going.

Anyway, our morning was pretty much what I expected and was fun. There were 10 or 12 women there and most had either seen each other or met during the week. Some, like the girl from the shop, Telli, and couple of others had been together either on the beach or party, or wherever. We sat in the sun until I couldn't stand the heat any longer, so hit the pool. Most everyone followed. Everyone had taken their tops off to sunbathe and some went ahead and took their pants off to swim. Telli and I and the girl from the shop hung out together and since we all liked one another, were eager to make love. We hugged and pressed our breasts together as a threesome, and Telli floated up in the water to wrap her legs around me and press our pussies together. The girl from the shop moved up behind Telli and while holding her breasts on Telli, reached under and fingered her. When Telli felt that she lay back in the water while continuing to wrap her legs around me, exposing herself totally. Other women had been watching and had begun to gather in groups, but when Telli leaned back some of them moved to us. They held her breasts and took turns inserting their fingers and rubbing her. When I was so horny it was impossible to hold back, I leaned over to suck her and rub her clit with my tongue. Everyone was watching by now, or had paired off for the same. Those who stayed wanted to have some of Telli, too, and wanted the same for themselves, so we decided to take turns. One of the women had never done this but was learning quickly. She was one who wanted to spread a woman open, so spread Telli's legs and then held Telli's lips open while I ran my fingers around each fold, and then showed her how to lick Telli, or use a finger.

A woman standing next to me lay back to float in the water and reached over to finger me and lift me to float, as well. She held me then so the girl from the shop could get me off, which as I have said, she is an expert at. I was glad then that Gene had shaved Telli and I, because most of the women liked it and liked looking, which made them even more horny.

Someone had brought a camera, so we gathered in the middle of the pool and held our breasts up and all together in a big group, for the photo. Everyone laughed and someone said the guys out on the street would love this. As someone turned to hold my crotch and insert her fingers she said we wouldn't let them do this, though. She carried through with her fingers in my butt and vagina, while chewing on my breasts. Once again everyone took turns. Then I looked over to see about three women lying on the side of the pool with their butts right on the edge of the pool, legs spread and in the water, as an invitation to the rest of us. These women were fingered, licked, oiled, and fingered some more. Someone had run to their bag and pulled out a small dido, which she then proceeded to rub all around on each pussy and insert, one at a time. I kept thinking: like a factory assembly line. Ha! One of the women on the side of the pool went wild when the dildo was inserted. She humped like a man in great pleasure and wanted it put as far in as it would go, and continued to hump. She slowed only when someone began to lick her clit.

I needed to relax and have a drink, so the girl from the shop, and Telli and I jumped out to order a vodka and tomato juice. While sipping I was wondering what you were doing, but somehow knew you were having fun. As Telli ran her hand down my leg, my mind went to you.

Him....They led us into the room and told us to make ourselves comfy on the couch. They made us all a strong bourbon and coke and handed them to us. They took several drinks of theirs and stood before us doing a little gyrating dance and rubbed all over each other. They kissed occasionally and rubbed each other's pussies while they moved seductively. They saw us getting hard and told us to take our dicks out and play with them. They slowly untied their bikini tops and took them off each other. They kissed each other's nice brown tits and then came over and bent down so we could get a kiss on their nipples. They kept pulling back playfully every time we got a mouth full.

They then told us they were strippers down at the Bunny Club and should come see them tonight. We nodded O.K. and kept sucking on their tits. Then they got down on their knees and put their hands around our dicks and asked if we needed any help. They slowly put our dicks in their mouths and then took them out. I thought I was going to come just watching this. Then they started sucking hard and held our balls in their hands. This was so good but I didn't want to come yet. I asked them if we could see those chocolate pussies and they stood up and untied their thong bottoms. One wore an orange suit and the other a bright yellow. They fell to the floor and we bent over and started licking their lips and tasting their juices which were now flowing out. It did taste different but I couldn't describe it except that it wasn't as sweet as yours. At the same time just as expected with twins they crawled on top of us and put their tits in our mouths and slowly slid our dicks into the juice.

They began fucking our dicks and French kissed us good. Their tongues were in our mouths and I sucked on her tongue. They told us not to come yet as they wanted that in their asses. That was their favorite hole to get fucked in and asked us if were ready to have some. We said yes and they bent over the couch and we got behind them and started kissing around on their butts. I licked her ass hole and put my finger in it to get it ready. They begged for our dicks to ass fuck them and we couldn't wait either and pushed inside of them. We reached around to get some tittie and pulled on their nipples real hard. Their tits were hard as rocks and had nipples that seemed to stick out a half an inch. They shook their asses and begged for us to come in them. At that we started really pumping and I shot mine out first and Gene came right afterwards. I bent down and sucked my cum out of her ass as it slowly came running out. They laid us down on our backs and sit on our faces so we could keep lapping up the cum and they started licking their juices off of our dicks. Then they sucked on our dicks until we were hard again and said for us to lick their pussies some more until they came.

They said they had to get to work and told us they hoped to see us again. They gave us a very long kiss at the door and we left with a chocolate smile on our faces. We went back to our room to clean up and get ready for y'all to come home. We took a shower together and then lay on the bed naked to take a little nap while we waited. We talked about what had just happened and I got hard and horny thinking about it. I leaned over Gene and started sucking his dick. I kissed it all over and licked his big balls. He put his finger in my ass and started to finger fuck me while I did him. I kept on until I felt him coming in my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could and then went up and kissed him and let him taste his own cum. He crawled on top of me and led my dick to his ass and began to fuck me. It wasn't as good as the black girl's ass and definitely not as good as your ass but we were so horny that we had to have something right now. After I came we fell asleep and didn't wake up until y'all came in. I woke up with my dick being swished around in your mouth. Damn you sure knew how to suck me....

Her....It was almost time to go home and we only had a few hours and I wanted to suck and fuck you right up to the last minute.

I am back home now and already I miss waking up and going to sleep with you. Daytona was a blast and I am already counting the days until next year.