(DBZ) Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within five minutes, the blond had pulled up a seat between us and started talking rather hastily while curling a finger around my hair. Trying to ignore the girl's breath, I looked across to Videl who was trying hard not to show her embarrassment. Unfortunately there is only so much one person can take before it gets too much.

"Well I'll... I'll be on my way home," grabbing her coat, she got up and quickly said "It was nice meeting you Mr Son." Then before I could stop her, she was gone.

...............................

Videl felt like crying as she all but ran out the warehouse, tears of embarrassment already burning her skin as they came into contact with the whipping night air. How could Erasa do that to her? All week she had been trying to get her to come here so she could meet a guy and then when she meets one; the bitch had to spoil it.

At the thought of Gohan Son, Videl couldn't help but smile; he could have been quite a catch. There was just something very different about him, if only she could put her finger on what it was. And not to mention he was probably the hottest guy she had ever laid eyes on, that silk black shirt accentuated his rippling muscles while those skin tight jeans left nothing to the imagination...

'Oh Kami what am I thinking, don't tell me I'm falling for a guy I hardly even know?' Her heels clicked with each of her footfalls as she walked down the darkened streets. However before she even made it half way back to hers and Erasa's flat, her ears pricked up suddenly as she heard the sound of heavy footsteps behind her--- several, much larger footfalls. Swallowing as her stomach began to do summersaults; she slowly turned around to find herself surrounded by a gang of men.

"Hey there babe, A hot little dish like you is pretty stupid to be walking around this part of the neighbourhood alone." One of them said a big thuggish brute with no neck or hair whom She figured was the leader.

"By the way she's dressin', you just now known she's a ho Max." The one who spoke was at least a foot taller than his fellows and If she hadn't been paralysed by fear, Videl would have been insulted by the comment.

"But we don' pay for it bitch, ya hear me you fucking ho." The shortest of the group had quite a deep voice and his eyes narrowed as he began to lick his lips in anticipation.

In a blink, Videl found herself pressed up against a wall with of the men's arms pressing against her neck while the others began hungrily pawing at her dress, becoming more animal than man as they tried to rip the fabric from her.

Gasping for breath, she tried to push against the arm before her arms were suddenly yanked behind her head and pinned to the wall.

"Hold still, you little bitch." Max hissed, rapping a rough material around her wrists before pulling Videl's arms a little harder so that she could feel that he meant it. "The more you squirm, the worse it will be for you."

The coarse fabric chafed her wrists but Videl continued to struggle but she could barely move before the bonds snapped tight. It was useless.

Suddenly a very deep growling filled the alleyway.

Looking up, Videl could see a very large dog coming towards them. Even in the penetrating darkness, she could see the canine looking directly at her before turning its mammoth sized head towards the men. It was a very large cross breed, something between a German Shepard and a Husky, probably more wolf than dog. Dipping its muzzle, the dog growled a low warning that reverberated through the alley like a drum beat.

"What's that?" The shorter man asked, fear evident in his voice as he sized up the canine.

"It's just a mutt" Max stated, looking over his shoulder and surveying the dog before turning back to Videl. "You're not saying you'd pass up the chance to fuck this fine piece of meat because of a fucking dog."

Videl's eyes never left the dog's, there was something familiar about its black orbs that seemed so familiar.

Curling back its lips and snarling, the crossbreed gave them a last warning; this time even Max jumped. The shorter man gave up acting brave and turned round before legging it down the alley way; tripping and stumbling through the trash as he went.

"All right, that thing is starting to piss me off," Muttered Max before turning to the remaining men behind him. "Del! Jake! Take care of it."

Both men looked at each other and nodded before turning to the dog and Videl could see a flash of silver as they pulled long knives from the depths of their coats. The girl had to look away; she couldn't watch the poor animal being butchered.

She could hear the dog growling and the men's footsteps echoing before it all went silent. For seconds there was only the eerie silence, no howls or moans of agony from the dog as it was murdered, no grunts and grows from the men as they got off on killing the animal; just silence that cut her deeper than any knife.

Then there were two thuds as bodies hit the ground. Wait a minute, two?

Opening her eyes, Videl could only stair with wide eyed amazement as she saw both the men's bodies lying on the ground, a steadily filling pool of blood surrounding them. Instead of the dog, a man now stood in the alley; droplets of blood rolling down the blade of the knife in his hand as his pitiless eyes fixed Max with a murderous gaze that would make even the bravest quake in his boots.

"What the fuck?" Max whispered, his voice trembling with terror as he moved away from Videl. With shaky fingers he reached behind him and pulled a very large gun from the waist of his low hanging trousers. Pointing it at Gohan, the thug shouted "Die bastard!" before pulling the weapon's trigger.

Videl watched in horror as bullets exploded into her savour's chest, blowing bloody chunks of flesh from his chest, yet he just stood there; his gaze never wavering. Smoke rose from the barrel as Max unloaded round after round, his eyes widening as one shell proved as ineffective as the last.

In the blink of an eye, Gohan was standing over Max and the would be rapist gaped like a fish as he saw the bullet wounds in the vampire's chest healing; the lead dust of the bullets falling to the floor in great piles. Looking up, Max could see a blazing fury burning inside the onyx black irises and for the first time in his life; he was afraid.

Knocking the gun out of the smaller man's hand, Gohan watched in amusement as the thug pulled out a knife and made no movement to stop him as Max plunged the blade into his chest. Red death bubbled past the dagger's hilt but he just grabbed Max by the jacket and hoisted the man up to his eye level, enjoying the fear that shined in his cold grey eyes as he stuttered "Wh..What are you?"

Leaning down, the vampire whispered "I'm complicated." before plunging his fangs into the man's neck and drinking from the screaming man. When his first was stated, he withdrew the blade from his chest and thrust its blood painted steel into the rapist's heart before letting the corpse fall to the ground. Dropping the stolen knife he's taken from one the other two thugs, , Gohan wiped any lingering trace of his meal from his lips before turning back to Videl.

A quick check revealed that she had gone into shock, her blank eyes staring up at him as he wrapped an arm around her waist before cutting her bonds. Free from the restraints, her limp body fell into his waiting arms and he placed her gently on the stone floor before checking her for injuries; however he was so immersed in his work that he never noticed the movement to his right.

Glimpsing the flash of metal in the moon light, Gohan spun around but he was too late to stop the shorter member of the group from slashing the blade of his knife across his neck. Stumbling back, he clasped a hand across the gaping wound, chilled vampire blood running between his fingers as he looked up and watched the coward drop his knife before starting to run back the way he came.

Growling in fury, he lunged forward and grabbed the blade before throwing it into the man's back; his heightened vision allowing him to enjoy the sight of the spinning blade slicing through the man's back and into his lungs. The bastard wasn't dead but by the time the local police found his and his friends rotting corpses; scavengers will have eaten all that could have identified this as anything other than a drunken brawl that got out of hand.

Ignoring the complaints from his wounds, Gohan slowly scooped Videl back in his arms before both their bodies suddenly turned to mist.

.......................

Gohan was kneeling beside the couch, watching over the girl he had met. She was still in shook but now she mumbled half formed words that made little sense even to him. Reaching up with his index finger, he slowly traced along fading scar that cut viciously across his neck. The bullet holes in his chest along with the various other lacerations had already vanished; the tattered remnants of his shirt were now the only evidence of his injuries.

"What is it about you that would make me do that?" He whispered quietly, more to himself then to the sleeping girl. Vampires weren't known for their generosity and for Gohan, killing four men; even scum like them, was quite a feat.

Resting his hand against her cheek, he slowly began affectionately stroking the soft curve of her jaw. She was so warm, so soft, she reminded him of a new-born kitten. Suddenly Gohan felt an overwhelming urge to kiss the girl and though his mind told him it was wrong, he found himself leaning forward, her sweet sent flooding his senses as their lips came together...

It was like she was awakening form a most horrible dream and slowly, Videl felt herself being pulled out of the darkness, her ears pricking up at the soft sound of breathing and a slight tickling on her lips. Then, it all stopped and a light pressure pressed against her lips, causing her sleepy mind to snap to attention. Surprised by her rapid recovery, Gohan was thrown back onto his haunches as she jolted upright. Her hair was a little wild but her eyes were wilder, practically bulging out of their sockets as her mind reeled with the night's events.

Setting her terrified eyes on Gohan, she almost fell off the back of the couch in her rush to get away. "Where...where am I?"

Gohan just smiled, his lips pulling up into a smile as his eyes twinkled merrily with amusement. Clearing his throat and seating himself in the sofa across from her, he said. "It's okay; this is my home, I brought you here to recover."

Videl looked at him sceptically; her sapphire eyes darting around her surroundings, searching for a means of escape. However the room was sealed tight with only two doors allowing admittance and unfortunately, both of them were on the opposite side of the room with a vampire standing between her and them.

"So," Gohan began, making the first move at conversation "I guess you have some questions about what happened in that alleyway tonight."

For minutes there was only silence as Videl looked at Gohan suspiciously, watching in case he decided to get a bit peckish before she asked "What are you?"

"Well might as well get the obvious stuff out of the way..." Gohan said chuckling lightly, "I'm a vampire."

Videl just stared at him unbelievingly as her mind tried to process this information. If she hadn't of seen him kill those guys like they were nothing, she wouldn't of believed him and suggested he seek some professional help. After all, a Vampire! Who did this guy think he was kidding. He looked as much like an undead bloodsucker as she did a six thousand year old mummy. No way could he be a vampire.

It wasn't just his appearance, although he did look less like a creepy mansion dwelling fiend than a male model; the kind of man whose tailored suits, impeccable style and dreamy good looks drove girls to an earth shattering orgasm just because he flashed them a smile. But the problem was deeper than that, a lot deeper. He had no fangs, not even oversized canines. And there was no way in hell that even Erasa could tell Videl that a person would be able to style their hair the way he had without the aid of a mirror.

"How do I know you are what you say you are?" Videl finally asked "You say you are a vampire but..."

"But everyone knows vampires don't exist." Gohan quickly interjected, his eyes never wavering. "Is it really so difficult to believe? From an early age human children are taught to fear the darkness, so perhaps there really things which go bump in the night, maybe your entire species is merely living in a state of denial?"

"Alright," Videl said, struggling to find fault in his words when the evidence was standing right before her eyes. "Let's pretend that I believe in vampires, how am I supposed to believe you really are what you say you are? Do you know how many weirdo's are out there who believe they're Vampires?"

"Yea I've seen them, black lipstick and nail polish with more piercings than I can count." Gohan said before slowly getting up from his chair and walking to a mini bar that had been set up in a corner of the hotel suit before pouring himself a drink. "Where do they get off thinking Vampires have no dress sense?" Taking a sip of the red drink, he sat back down in the chair across from her, "But if you want proof that I am what I say I am then look." He said before craning his head back so that Videl could clearly see the faded scar.

Videl could only stare, her eyes widening as the memory of Gohan's throat being cut flashed before her eyes. Reaching out and lightly running her index finger over the near invisible blemish that had been gushing blood less than half an hour ago. However before she could ask about it, something else caught her attention; a little higher were two very pale marks.

"Can I see them?"

"Can you see what, Videl?" Gohan asked, watching her curiously.

"Your fangs..." There was a slight falter in Videl's voice but she stayed firm; knowing that she had to see them. Impressed by her daring, the vampire gave her a small smile before opening his jaws and so extending his fangs. He only meant to show her the deadly endowments but before he could stop her, she reached out and ran her thumb along his sharpened canine; but she pushed too hard and accidentally cut her skin on its knife like edge.

Gohan could feel his eyes glaze over, turning a fiery red as a drop of her sweet blood landed on his tongue. Videl pulled back suddenly as she realized what she had done but it was too late, he had already begun panting in ecstasy and with sudden speed, he grabbed her retreating finger and pulled it back into his mouth. He could feel Videl shudder in pleasure as he lightly suckled at her cut before using his tongue to seal the wound. He let the finger slip from his mouth and then let out a sigh as he turned his head upwards to look at Videl. She stood with her eyes hooded, and lips red and trembling, as if silently begging to be kissed. Silently, Gohan took her hand and pulled her towards him, leaning up to kiss her as a different kind of hunger flooded his senses.

His mouth took hers with a passion she had never known, stealing not only the air in her lungs but all sense of logic and reason from her mind. Whimpering against his mouth as his tongue began to toy with her lips, coaxing them open bit by bit. His lips were rougher and thinner than what she had expected; but when he tugged lightly at her bottom lip she decided that she could learn to like it. Hot and demanding, Videl quickly yielded to him, causing the small embers inside of her body to ignite into a wildfire as the kiss became more savage.

Pushing her lover back so that he was sitting beneath her, she sank to her knees on the seat and straddled him, their tongues battling wantonly for control of the embrace as her slender tangled in his dark spiky locks of his hair. Feeling her small body pressed against his own, the Vampire lost all his power to resist and locked his hands tightly to her hips, pulling her enticing form tight against his body.

The battling between their tongues went on till they had to break the lip-lock to breath or more precisely so Videl could breath. Gasping wantonly, The teen looked intently into her lover's black eyes as she bit seductively onto his lower lip before completely separating from his lips. After that passionate kiss, Gohan could feel something welling up inside of him; something he hadn't felt for more than a malenia. Was it because of Videl, could she be the reason his vampire senses were going haywire; no that was impossible. But if it was her then that would mean...

"Videl, we need to stop this," Gohan said sadly, pushing her off him as he stood up. It was the last thing he wanted but If he didn't stop this now, then he could not guarantee her safety; something inside him wanted her and he wasn't going to risk her life just to satisfy the beast in him.

"But Gohan..." Videl cried, running into his arms as tears began to flow freely from her eyes at his rejection. "I don't want to, why must we stop?"

"Videl, listen to me" Gohan whispered softly into the girls ear, wrapping an arm around her protectively and drawing her close to him as he desperately sought the words to make her understand. "If we don't stop now then I'm not sure what might happen."

"I don't care Gohan!" Videl cried, looking up at him so that he could see the tears in her eyes as she said "I just want to be with you." before she lent up and captured his lips in a soft kiss.

.................................

They fought somewhat, vying for control of each other yet at the same time working together towards the same goal, which was the twin-sized bed on the other side of Gohan's suite.

As they reach the door, the realization that to get in, someone is going to have to take their hands off the other for some period of time suddenly hit the pair.

Though they were both frightened by the dilemma, you'd hardly notice. Gohan's hands were fixed to her hips while Videl's hands were not quite sure where they wanted to be and instead tried to be everywhere at once, running from his hair to down his back and then up his front. Add to that the fact that their hips were grinding together in an all too familiar fashion, and their lips were fastened so tight that they'd both have bruises for days.

In their minds, the dilemma regarding the door was of the most importance and Gohan ran through all the logical assumptions that one could muster when making out with the most beautiful creature on God's earth before kicking the door with all his strength. A loud crack filled the room as the timber snapped off its hinges and flew across the room.

Videl groaned into his mouth as she nearly lost her balance as they stumbled into the room and crossed the first few steps before falling backwards and landing on the soft embrace of Gohan's bed. Finding herself on top of the vampire, she couldn't resist flashing him a seductive smile before swinging a leg over him and straddling his thighs as she whispered in a very business-like manner "Now, Mr. Son, just lie back. This won't hurt a bit."

As Gohan watched her movements, his hand twisted, gripping the sheets harder as he prepared for the onslaught to come. "Mmm...a little bit of pain isn't necessarily a bad thing, Miss Satan."

Grinning wolfishly, she leant forward. A shiver running down her spine as she noted how his eyes glittered in the low light, their onyx depths suddenly a rich deep ruby black the likes of which she'd never seen before. Feeling playful, she lightly kissed each of his eyelids in turn. "You have such beautiful eyes." She sighed, before grinning as she noted the way he shivered when her heated breath spilled across his skin. She kissed his nose, then his cheeks, then his chin, before rubbing the soft skin of her cheek against the stubble roughened skin of his jaw, the contrast in texture making her purr with delight. Her hair brushing his bare neck and he groaned softly as it tickled him. She sighed again, hardly daring to believe this was real, that this was actually happening at last.