(DBZ) Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the feeling of her tight walls convulsing around him, Gohan realised himself within her depths and they fell back on the bed together. Breathing hard as his heart raced, the vampire looked down to the creature lying in his arms. To a human, the deathly paleness of Videl's skin and her no longer beating heart would be a sure sign of death; but Gohan knew better. Pulling the comforter over their bodies, Gohan slowly curled up to his new mate before falling into a deep slumber.

.......................

Over six centuries later and I and my love are still together; both as young and beautiful as the day were turned. It had taken several days before the transformation was complete and Videl became a Vampire but even as I told her what I had done; she never complained. She just insisted that she was happy to have someone who she loved and who loved her in return. She would then kiss me and drag me to bed. And here I thought I was the insatiable one.

When I was a boy I believed that the world had been against me, when I had been bitten I thought that I must have offended god for he seemed so determined to punish me; now I don't really give a damn. All I care about is Videl and no matter what happens to the world around us; we shall forever be together.

The End