DD Enforcers Ch. 01: Wasp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"I have some boundary issues, okay?" I asked. "It isn't you, it is everybody, until I get to know them anyway," then I included Horseshoe, "So what do you guys do?"

"I am a blacksmith," said Horseshoe with a laugh, "Thus the name. I shoe horses, repair the metal parts of wagons and harness and the like."

"He brought his own trailer with a forge and everything," said Crabapple.

"Excellent, I only know of one person doing that in the area, and he has more work than he can handle." Shoe smiled and nodded.

"I um, well, I find things out," said Flitter. "People talk to me, or I just see stuff. I am sort of lucky like that. I was doing PI work. They said you run a team. Do you need a finder?"

"Do you know Sparrow?" I asked.

"You mean Hunter?" she said, "I know of him. He is better than me. But I can do it too. I'm better than Wren, and I am excellent on computers too."

"I'm willing to give you a try," I said and looked her over, "What we do, it is often rough, so, you'll have to show me what you can do."

"Okay, um, I don't use weapons at all," she said, "Is that okay?"

"Sure, I am just a mean ass bitch," I said with a smile, "so, I use all the advantages I can. What did you study?"

"I do Tai Chi, intermediate forms, I started on Sword, but I haven't tested at all and I don't really like it," she said as we moved to the mat. She had on leggings and a tight shirt. I stopped on the way and picked out a sword and moved it to the ready rack, then I moved out and waited for her.

She didn't mess about, just moving straight in and into a basic starting stance. I began, pushing her boundaries, testing her resolve. She was good for as much as she'd learned. I began to touch her, between her breasts, under her arm, abdomen, a tap on her cheek then I grabbed her and pulled her into a back roll, ending up straddling her, my knees on her arms and my face inches from hers.

"You look sexy," I said and grinned, "but you need to practice more. I can start you on Advanced forms if you think you can handle me."

"I don't know," she said, "I don't know if I can, but damn, I want to try." Then she licked my chin and lips.

"You are sexy, beyond just looks," I told her. "I tell you what, unless we are on a case, you be on the mat, stretched and ready, every day at five. If I walk on, be ready to learn. We may spar or do forms, depending. If I am not here, you will do what you know. And you will learn sword. If you can do that, I think we'll get there."

"I'm ready," she said and meant more than an acknowledgement of my statement.

"Different proposition," I said, "try it later."

"I will," she said and I grinned. I climbed off and pulled her to her feet. She was only a couple inches shorter than I and damned attractive.

"Show me what you know of sword," I said and she retrieved the sword and I corrected her form and taught her the next move that she didn't remember. I kept her at it until she was quivering. Then I took her to the showers and we wrapped and sat in the sauna. I learned about her life from her and she learned about my lack of remembering.

"Not even old boyfriends, or girlfriends?" she asked and I smiled at her.

"Nope, I've made new memories in the three years, but have no old ones," I told her. "You ride?"

"I do," she said, "I have a Sportster. It is loaded in the back of Shoe's trailer. So, do you live here?"

"Well, not any more. Misty and Buddy are like surrogate parents for me. I lived here for two years. This year, I moved into a house across town." I told her.

"Are you looking for a roommate? I need to find a place to live that I am paying for so I don't feel like a mooch." she told me.

"Um, not sure right now, I just moved in and only one bedroom is fixed up," I said, "I did the kitchen and my bedroom. The rest is not so good."

"Hmm, so, do you know of anyone?" she asked.

"Don't worry, we'll get you straightened out," I said and she laughed.

"Don't worry? You'll find me not worrying to be a total pipe dream," she said.

"So, you like girls?" I asked.

"Well, really," she said, "I like sex. I mean, I really like it. I want it all the time. When I am attracted to someone, I can be a bit slutty. like with you. I mean, you are freaking hot. But I do like a good dick in me too." she was running her hands up her legs now, rubbing her inner thighs. "I tend to be fairly demanding. That's why I'm single. No one keeps up with me."

I patted her knee and her legs fell apart. Her goods were out there and she revealed her tits as well. "Shit you are hot too, baby." I said, "There is a big ole maybe in there for me. With the whole memory thing, I don't do the jump around thing."

She began to rub herself, "I hope you don't mind then, I need to cum." Then she went to town, offering a sexy show that lasted almost five minutes before she shuddered into orgasm.

When she was done, I patted her leg again then headed out. I dressed and logged into the computer to find out what was going on. The perp from last night was still in custody, no stories in the paper. I had an email from Leslie asking me to come by the hospital. I also had an email from Guy and his wife, from their joint account. I read it, it was from Jazz, his wife, an ex-Dog.

"Hey Wasp, Guy came home freaked this morning. I guess that was you making life interesting. We would love for you to come over and have dinner. Can I pencil in Tuesday night? Maybe around 5ish, dinner at 6? I miss you and he misses you. I know you are having a hard time. Can we call it just for fun? Love you and miss your face. Jazz."

I replied, "Sure, pencil me in. You know my life, don't count on it, but I would love to spend some time with you two. I miss your face too. Wasp."

A plate of food was slid in front of me. Burger, tator tots, beans and a small bowl of strawberries and pineapple. I glanced up with gratitude at Misty. I pulled her down and kissed her, probably a bit more than usual since she reacted.

"Is it the new girl?" she asked me.

"Yeah, she is a sexual dynamo," I said, "But Jazz emailed me too."

"It would do you good to relieve some of your kundalini energy, with whichever partner or partners you choose." she said to me.

"It has been so long," I said.

"Since Terry," she said, then laughed. "Only seven months."

Terry, he couldn't handle my lifestyle. I'd met him in a bar while I was on a case. He was a distraction, too pretty and packing. I got his number and we dated a few times. I quit seeing Guy and Jazz and got caught up. Then came the day my work came home with me. Well, it followed me home. I beat the crud out of three guys on the front walk. That was it for Terry and I. And I was thinking it was love.

I threw myself into the work after that. I got my license in Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and Montana. I took a case in Oregon that got national attention but managed to keep my face out of it, dropping it on Bull, the chief enforcer in Washington. I worked with the Beast and helped bring a serial rapist to justice. And finally, I helped protect a baby from an psychotic mother, taking a bullet in the process. In all that time, I didn't let myself get close to anyone new, now in one day, I was excited by a girl and thought about spending the night with Guy and Jazz. I was all kinds of off kilter.

Misty rubbed my shoulder lightly and said, "You know I am here, if you need to talk, cuddle or get some relief. I think of you mostly like a daughter, but also as a lover, like when you first came home. I love you, baby girl."

I grinned at her, "I love you to, little mama."

She smiled and meandered off. I ate and did some more reading on the Kinship site. Teaching myself. Learning about living again, being spiritual.

================================

It was a week later when Leslie was let out of the hospital. I went to visit them in the safe house. Since the snow was melted in an early thaw, I road my bike. Butch and Mankey went along and so did Flitter, our newest teammate. I'd spent two days with Guy and Jazz and scratched every itch we all had. Guy was taking some time off, since he'd maxed out his vacation bank. And Burt was still being held in prep for extradition to Wyoming. It seems he liked stabbing and the girl there died.

We pulled into the ranch and up to the A frame. It was one of the places owned by Duke and made available for victims. On the front porch was Nightlight. He was one of the safety net. His partner, Garcon, was probably sleeping.

Nightlight came down for greetings, "Hey Butch, Mankey, and damn who's this little fox. Hey Wasp, introduce us."

"Nightlight, this here is Flitter," I said, "She moved in from Montana and joined the team. Flitter this is Nightlight, one of the safety nets. His partner Garcon is probably..."

"Right here," came his voice as he stepped out onto the porch. Now Nightlight is a fine hunk of man, sweet body that makes a girl drool, but Garcon, he has a face that makes you fall. He came straight to me.

"Damn Wasp, you look better every time I see you," he said, "You need to spread them legs for me, baby."

I smiled and lifted one leg straight up, hugging it to my chest, "Take me stud!!" I said and he laughed.

"You have to put on a skirt, then try that, you'll find me inside you so quick your head will spin," he said and kissed me, like a sister, but there was something there.

"Nightlight, leave off for now," I said, "We're on business. The girls inside?"

"Of course, and hey," Night said, "They are gay, what's up with that? How's a guy supposed to get lucky like that?"

I punched him lightly in the stomach and he played it up as we walked inside and he sat on the porch. Leslie was sitting on the recliner, with pillows and blankets and a sexy little top on that definitely was unfair to the boys, and I had no sympathy for them either. Robbie came and threw her arms around me.

"You, I remember you, coming in the bedroom," she said. "Saving me, saving us. Thank you!" She hugged me and hugged me.

I finally managed to extricate myself by calling attention to Leslie, "You are welcome and how is Leslie?"

She leaned back and said, "Spoiled, loved, sexy and unable to do a damn thing. But she is fucking alive, by god."

I grinned and moved to the arm of the chair and sat down as Robbie greeted Mankey and Butch. I leaned across her and smiled as she looked me over. Her nipples got hard and she smiled, "You are Wasp. I heard you when you came to the door. I nearly laughed out loud, except the knife hurt so damn much. Can you lean in here so I can kiss you?"

I leaned down and she kissed me, one hand going to my breast and the other to my cheek. She was aggressive, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and teasing my nipples. I pulled back from the kiss, but only just far enough. "You keep that up and I'll end up bursting your stitches."

"Oh but what a way to go," she said, "You are hot and dammit, I want you. Wanted you then. You can have me. Come round when the stitches are out. You and me, and Robbie, we'll have a good time. I think I could love my Lady Knight."

"You only say that until you find out I don't shave my legs or armpits." I said with a grin and she ratcheted up a notch.

"Oh fuck, you say the most exciting things too," she said. "Do you think if I let Butch stick his dick in me it would tear the stitches?"

"I think probably yes," I answered with a laugh. "Either way, you won't find out today. But he may come by and take you up on it if you offered."

She kissed me again, this one delicate, like the fluttering of a butterfly. "I mean it, Wasp, you come by, send him, bring him, I will do you whenever, with Robbie or not. I don't care. I owe you my life. You and Butch."

"I hear you, I will let you know," I said, "I am having a tough time with that right now. I need something, but haven't found it."

She pecked my lips, "Give me a try, maybe I can help," then she spoke louder. "Where is Butch? Get over here you hot hunk of man. You know you are the only man I could want, right?"

I moved away to stop listening. Looking around the room, I noticed that Garcon and Flitter were both gone. Mankey nodded toward the door. I let Robbie distract me. She brought me a glass of lemonade, just regular and sat with me, holding my arm.

"So, you aren't really gay?" I said and she shook her head.

"No, I like both, so does Leslie, though she is very particular about men," Robbie said. "She is more gay leaning than me, but we have shared a couple men." She looked over at me, "Am I going to lose her? Is she going to be yours?"

"Oh no, Robbie," I said, "You should talk to her if you are worried about that. It is my understanding that she is Kin. We have a different way of looking at sex. There is love sex and there is just sex. She doesn't love me, she does love you. You need to talk to her though, okay?"

"Okay, Wasp," she said, "That feels so strange to say. Do you have another name?"

"I do, but I don't use it on the job," I said, "I would let you hold it though, if you can promise not to say it unless only you and I can hear."

"Please," she asked.

"It is Becca, short for Rebecca," I told her softly.

"Thank you for that," she said. "Will you, will you kiss me like you kissed Leslie?"

I leaned forward and kissed her with a light butterfly kiss. "Now, Leslie is looking like she needs you. Go sit with her." Flitter came out of the back room a few minutes later and we visited with the safety net then left.

==================================

It was after Beltane when we got out next larger case. There was man who was being harassed by a neighbor. The neighbor had escalated and begun to harass anyone that went to the man's house. We watched for a few days an catalogued, then documented the abuse. Then we began. I was worried about this one. Flitter had found a file on the man, an ex-Marine. He was mustered out with an honorable discharge, but only barely. He squeaked out under some serious charges just before discharge, including rape and battery against a civilian couple. He was accused of raping and battering them both.

Now Mankey was pretty damn good with physical technical hardware, that was his expertise. We had him mount some small cameras, covering the front, back and sides of the two houses. We set up cameras in the client's house and we set up some small cameras on our persons, Butch and I. We were going to go in separately. We were pretty sure Butch would be ignored and nothing would happen when Butch was there. We were also pretty sure no such self restriction would exist for Pensch when it was me.

Butch was the first to go to our client, Robert's house. Robert was a nice guy, middle aged, he made decent money and he was a little timid. He wasn't a big man, though he wasn't small either, the problem was disposition. The night before the op, Flitter found something more. There were irregularities in Mr. Pensch's bank accounts and they led to a DoD investigation that was under way. They were investigating potential sales of technology to foreign powers. Butch went in the next morning as planned and I called the Department of Defense. After speaking with the primary agent, I learned that the drawback was an inability to get inside his house. I agreed to help with whatever I could in order to get them probable cause. Butch left the house around noon and I went in at one.

I pulled in to the driveway in my rental, a BMW. I was dressed to the nines, mid thigh length skirt, panty hose, heels that I could kick off easily, a tight tank top and a black bra with straps that didn't quite stay hidden. My hair was loose and hanging to my shoulders, freshly curled. I was wearing makeup, professionally applied and my nails were manicured and colored. I didn't look like me at all and Mankey practically drooled when he saw me.

"Shit, Wasp, I'd cut my hair to get with you," said Mankey.

"Like that would be all it took? You'd have to shower a couple times too," I said and he looked at me oddly, so I moved over to him, turning on the sex appeal as I moved and then picked at his shirt. Then, with a baby doll accent said, "You'd shower for me, right, baby? Clean up nice for mama, let me find out if you taste as wild as you look?" Then I spread my fingers over his pecs and swiveled my hands. His face was so precious in that moment, and I gave him a shove. He fell onto the bed and grinned.

"Oh hell yeah, material for a week right there," he said and I laughed then moved to the door. I turned and there was Flitter.

"Give us a kiss baby," she said and I lightly caressed her lips with mine.

I pinched her tits and said, "Remember, if I talk about rhubarb, you guys get there fast and alert Butch."

===========================

We had planned so well, and the execution was flawless. Of course, it was all predicated on the idea that the enemy would not know we were coming. That was the problem. There was a mole on the DoD team.

Pensch met me in the front, just like we expected. "Hello there!" he said as he approached. "Can I help you?"

"Oh, no thanks. I'm just here to see Robert," I said with a smile.

"He isn't in there," said Pensch, "Actually, he's over at my place. I have a few buddies over and he's having a beer with us. Come on along, I think they'd all like to meet you!"

Well, this was easier than I'd hoped, I thought to myself. I needed inside, this gets me there. "I'm April by the way."

"You can call me Pensch," he said, "I'm ex military and I just got used to it. It's better than Irving anyway." He was smiling as he said it, trying to impress a pretty girl.

I really should have gotten it right then. We profiled him as a force user, not a charmer. He made the girls do what he wanted, he never felt the need to charm them. But I was confident in my own intel, Ready, I felt, for anything. At least I thought so. I wasn't.

As we entered, he guided me through first, "Turn right," he said and I glanced back then turned to the horror. Robert was on a tabletop, which leaned against the far wall. He was naked and beaten, with duct tape holding his hands above his head and his legs spread. Two faces that triggered a memory, a hole, a cave. the phrase, "We got us a WASP. She'll be better than these damn rag heads!" Then the flash was gone and I felt a hand on the back of my neck, and my head was slammed into the wall. I let my body go limp and felt Pensch take hold.

"Okay, cut his ass down, then prep him for transport," said Pensch, "We'll bury his ass in the desert. While we wait, let's get the delicacy on the table. We'll partake a bit, then head for the hole. The others should be there by then."

"Got it," said one of them and they started working on the body, "Hurry up, we have a shot at that fine ass blond before Pensch ruins her."

Robert groaned as they took him down, "No more, please, no more," he said in a whimper before the sound of a thump and quiet.

"Fucking wimp," said the other voice, a gravelly, unkind vice and another memory triggered, The memory of an axe or hatchet and the impact on the front of her head. She'd tried to fight back and that asshole sank a fucking hatchet in her forehead. Her hands were duct taped and her legs as well. She replaced Robert on the table. Pensch ripped open her panty hose and cut off her panties. He cut the straps on her bra as well, and removed it, leaving her shirt and skirt, probably for transport.

He began to squeeze her breasts then and play with her body. She was disgusted. He smelled like old sweat socks, beer and cigars. He used the little play in her legs so spread her knees and pushed his nasty, little cock into her pussy. He pounded away but couldn't quite get there.

"Fuck!" he said as he pulled back, He slipped himself away then punched her in the gut. Her body gasped for air. He grabbed her head and pulled her upright.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers