DD Enforcers Ch. 01: Wasp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

"Wait, Pensch," said clear voice, "Let us fuck the bitch before you start to damage her. She's still hot and I want some of the prime blond ass."

"I'm first," said gravel voice and she suddenly had another dick in her pussy, this one a bit larger, maybe average size. "Don't want to follow that cock."

Gravel wasn't quite so disgusting as Pensch, it smelled like he had showered this week. And he thankfully didn't last long before spurting his load inside her pussy.

"Cold fish, still barely fucking wet," he said and moved aside. Then the other was there as she heard a beer open.

He smelled of beer and a touch of sweat, but she could smell the soap on him too. He was larger than the other two, not so much in length, but around, with a fat short cock that she might have let herself enjoy in other circumstances. But her Ki control was high as she feigned unconsciousness. Clear voice came, drenching her insides with semen then stepped back.

"Alright Lewis, get the bitch in the van and let's get to the hole," said Pensch, "I don't want to be late when the others arrive with dessert."

===============================

We drove for about and hour and they tried to get me to drink, but I let it run out of my mouth and they just quit. "We'll have to give her a shot when we get there, though she is still pretty out of it."

"Don't worry," said Gravel voice, "once we've all taken her a few times, she'll be just another of the bitches. I can't wait to get back to Jasmine."

"You call all those fucking rag heads Jasmine," said Pensch. "You are one crazy fucker, Brady."

"Well, I don't give a shit what their real name is," said Brady. "If I'm going to fuck some rag head, her name is Jasmine. Remember those three, our firsts? The little one, her name was Jasmine. We got us three virgins that day. And their momma was a good fuck, trying to trip us so we wouldn't take her babies."

"But we did!" barked Lewis, "One by one, we took their virginity in front of her."

"Until Jackson got to her, she was a good fuck too," said Pensch, "That fucker destroys pussy and ass with his big ass pecker. That's why I want to get there before he gets started."

"At least it takes a while for him to get warmed up," said Brady.

"Did you see the pic of that little brunette?" asked Lewis. "I am going to fuck her ass dry and make her bleed."

We finally made it to "the Hole", their hideout or whatever. It was the plains to the south, a kind of dry almost dessert, with very little around. The Hole was a ranch, in the old Mexican style. They didn't take us to the house though, they went straight to the barn and down a ramp below ground.

I heard a sound that curled my toes then, Flitter's voice, "Wasp! What have you fuckers done to her!?!"

The question was followed by a smack, "Shut the fuck up bitch, or I'll bust them teeth out so Jackson can shove his cock down your throat until you choke to death. He loves that shit."

Letting my head hang, I eased open my eyes and saw we were in a basement like room with lots of torture devices. Flitter was on an X shaped contraption and they had me on a table like before. Gravel hooked my hands, then pulled his knife and cut my feet free. He stood and reached for the tape and when he turned back got the toe of my pumps in his solar plex, throat and up under his balls in the prostate. I lifted and unhooked my arms then dropped them across my knee, one arm on each side and busted the duct tape. I grabbed the 9MM pistol on his belt and the knife he'd dropped. Lewis was right there looked at Flitter and I jammed the knife up into his kidney, then sliced outward, ripping as much as cutting flesh. I threw the knife then, pinning some asshole's hand to the post he was leaning on. I snatched the knife from Lewis' belt and jammed it up under the guy coming toward me, piercing him in the throat and driving the blade up into his brain.

I glanced around and squeezed off two shots before they were in hiding. Five down, one injured, three unaccounted for in the room. I looked at the couch, then under and there was a shadow. Concrete floor, so I put two slugs under the couch and hoped. There was a grunt and the injured dude stood to shoot. I put two shots in him and he went down. Now the calm came upon me. That place between adrenaline and action where combat is a way of life, a drug for the soul. In that moment, I remembered. These were the fuckers that took my life. They raped me for three days. Then, they screwed up and I killed one with a kick to the head. Then the axe and loss. Now, the steel plate they put there was their undoing.

"You are running low already" said Pensch, "When you are out, we will take you. Then I will carve your little friend while you watch. Then we will destroy your body, piece by piece."

I laughed, a maniacal, hysterical laughter, "Come get me now asshole. If you don't have a gun, I won't shoot you. Then I will carve you like the meat you are. Your balls will be on a plate and looking at them, I will serve them to you as your last meal. You are a boil on the ass of mankind. I am the lance."

One of the three stood suddenly and I did a squat as he shot above my head and put my last three shots into him. The other two stood and came toward me. "You're dry, like your cold ass pussy," said Pensch. "Now we'll take you."

Jackson was a big ass black man without an ounce of fat on him. And he was naked, with a huge erection leading him. At least ten inches long and seven inches in girth. "Do you even have enough blood left in your body to think with that thing erect like that?" I asked and he grinned.

"Enough to take you and destroy your pussy with it." he said and laughed, throwing his head back.

"Hold this," I said and flipped the knife at him. He looked down as the knife pierced his cock, pinning it to his abdomen as blood spurted like a fountain.

Pensch looked over at him with horror as Jackson folded. I rushed forward and struck three times quickly. Prostate, solar plex and temple. He fell like a sack of cement.

"You should stop right there," came a voice, calm, schooled, collected. I looked up and there was a man standing next to Flitter, a small, possibly a .32 or .22, caliber pistol pressed against her side. The damage would be awful, though she'd live. "You still feel the burn, and you're thinking you can get here in time. You can't. You've taken my men, but hell, I can get more. It is a damn shame about Jackson. I loved his cock in my ass and mouth. Hell they all had sweet little asses and took mine in their asses whenever I wanted it. They were mine."

He sounded exasperated, "And then you, a fucking nobody PI, comes along and fucks up my operation. Almost three years of sex slaves, the occasional sale, just for money, and all the sex I wanted. I still have the other girls," he said and glanced toward the darkness ana metal door. "But they won't last long. I tend to break my toys. So, I'll add the two of you to the list and use you until you can't be used any more. I may even sell this one. I think the Sheik may want a nice brunette WASP." He had pulled himself out while he was talking. He had a decent dick, seven or eight inches, good girth, circumcised and very erect.

I licked my lips and kept my eyes on it. "I... that... I mean Jackson was large, but damn, it was too much. That is the perfect size for a cock." I said it then dragged my eyes away and back to his face, though I flicked them down to his cock again and again, like I was drawn to it.

"Yes, you see now," he said, "You want it, like all those bitches. Put your hands behind your head and move over here slowly." I moved carefully past the bodies until I was just inside melee range. "Close enough, now, kneel down."

Again, I licked my lips and let my eyes drink in his cock. He stepped forward and bumped it against my mouth. I opened and took it in, sliding it slowly in to my throat. I held it there for thirty seconds, humming and gargling on his cock, my eyes glancing up. His eyes raised and he groaned and I attacked. I grabbed his hand, pushed it up under his chin and pulled the trigger. I stepped aside as he spurted his last orgasm. Then I glanced at Pensch and moved to him.

"Give me a second Flitter," I said and moved to Pensch. I pulled his hands out to his sides and smashed them with a nearby hammer. He screamed and woke up. "Mr. Pensch, you are under arrest for human trafficking, murder, rape, disfigurement, and evading taxes. Anything you say, can and will be used in a court of law. I would keep movement to a minimum, your hands seem to be very broken." I looked at him, "And you owe me a testicle."

I sliced off one of his testicles and he screamed for fifteen or twenty seconds before passing out. I wiped the handle of the blade and put it back in the hands of Brady. I checked the others, they were dead. I found my purse and pulled out my knife to cut Flitter loose. She cried into my arms and I sat her on the stairs as I found clothes for her, her own jeans a tee, though the underwear was gone. I kissed her gently. "Wait right here, baby girl."

"Okay, Wasp, and Wasp," she said, "Mankey is dead. You save me from them, I love you, but I will not be working with your team any more."

"I know, baby," I said and smiled, my little cold distant smile. It would always be like this. I moved to the door and opened it up. Inside was a half dozen women. Abused, hurt, sick, they were grateful for the rescue. Most of them averted their eyes from the dead, except for two of them. One was a tallish black girl with long legs, a small afro and a gorgeous smile. The other was an Arabian, or Iraqi girl, barely eighteen, naked and used, they both took the time to spit on the dead.

While we waited for the cavalry, I found shifts for the girls and collected all the weapons. I moved the girls up to the house, where there were two others, manacled but otherwise free. Both were middle eastern and both were naked. I helped them dress, then found some drapes that we cut up for use as an hajib. All the girls except for Reggie, the black girl and Gamila, the Egyptian woman. I pulled out my phone and called Butch.

"Hey, you on your way?" I asked.

"Almost, how many for transport?" he asked me. "Did you leave any alive this time?"

"One of them, but we have a half dozen women captives," I said, "well, eight really, but we are keeping two. They want a chance to help."

"Alright, I'll have to call a driver with a van," he said, "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright, is it true?" I asked.

"Yes, Mankey is dead. They shot him in the head," said Butch.

"I'm sorry, baby, I know how much you loved him," I said.

"Thanks, Wasp," he said, "It means a lot from you. He loved us both. Is Flitter okay?"

"She is, but she is going to bail," I said and he sighed. "I may need you to comfort me tonight, can you do that for me, my sometimes lover?"

"I will, Wasp," he said, "You know you are the only bitch I want to fuck."

'Okay Butch," I said, "I'm going to comfort these women now. See you in an hour. I love you, you gay bastard."

"I love you too," he said, "See you soon."

=================================

Later that year, we were four again, though we really did need a good electronics person. Flitter had hooked up with Nightlight and Garcon. The three of them lived together now and I heard they were taking vows this coming Beltane.

"Booty, come here," I said and was approached by a tall, hot looking black chick in blue leathers, "Damn baby, you look hot as hell."

She leaned down and kissed me, "Wasp, baby, can we find us a cock to share? I mean you're the bomb, but this sister needs cock now and then."

"Butch will always help out," I said.

"No sweetie," she said with a grin and glanced over at Butch. He was standing with a pretty young man, their energies leaning toward each other. "He found him a new man. For now, he is concentrating."

I laughed, "Where is Spirit?"

"I'm right here, Wasp," said Spirit from the other side of me.

"Hey, we are thinking about finding a cock to stick in our hot little holes," I said, "Want to come along and see if we can find a pair, maybe twins?"

"Ooo, that sounds very wicked," she said with a huge grin. "Perhaps we could find some very young men, with a lot of stamina. I have a hot mini skirt I've wanted to tease with. Where will we go?"

"How about Spokane?" I said, "Hour and a half away, and I hear that Bull's girl is back in town and doing a private show for the Kin. And you know how the boys get when they see her hot body on stage."

"The same way I get, sugar," said Booty, "horny as fuck."

"Alright, let me finish this email to Flitter, maybe she will come say hi while we're there," I said, "I heard that Nightlife got her pregnant."

They kissed me and went to pack. Of course, they couldn't just kiss me and walk off, they had to play with my tits and slide their hands under my skirt to stroke my pussy. Goddess above, my girls are fucking hot.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers