All Comments on 'De-flowering the Babysitter'

by Nymfoholic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
twatstretchertwatstretcherover 8 years ago

Excellent story. Just the right mix of lust and love. Can't wait for your next one.

SnubeSnubeover 8 years ago
Love when a Poor Excuse for a Spouse and Parent Loses

Love when the good people win

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting story

Usually this type of affair does not turn out so well.The wife or babysitter's parennts find out and there is hell to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A sweet story

This was a lot more pleasant than expected - it managed to be sexy without any of the nastiness stories like this can get into. Hot stuff!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Very good story

I was happy with how she lost her cherry as it seemed you knew what you were talking about, not ramming fingers in and expecting there to be a hymen left, broke the hymen soon after the head of the cock went in not 6"-8" like so many of those clueless writers do.

Nice to have a happy ending to a story like this as it could have turned very bad.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Very good story.

Liked that love soon outweighed the lustful fantasy. Quite a romantic tale. I was saddened, somewhat, as it seemed rushed and abrupt at the end. Still worth five stars, though.

WittonWittonover 8 years ago
As bad a "story" as has ever appeared here

It is nothing more than a teen-aged boys wet dreams. An 18 year old virgin heretofore uninterested in sex overnight develops a seemingly insatiable hunger for fucking and cocksucking. Yeah, right.

The author makes feeble effort to excuse the protagonist's adultery. I assume that the author, if and when he switches to LW, will be a leading proponent of burning the bitch.

Feedback: You don't get an original story by pasting a few stock characters together and giving them lines worth of a high school play.The women had little insight into their actions, nor did they try to find any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 stars

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Man, Witton is a hostile, angry bitch! Im betting shes the uptight, never putting out, uses sex as a tool, cold fish in real life and took offense to the story, heh.

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
Good story ...

... with a good ending.

If only real life could be that way.

BH54BH54about 3 years ago

If only life was like this, as a previous comment said. Still, I like a happy ending. EVERYONE wins - even the ex.

BeemasterBeemasterabout 2 years ago

Nice story, but I miss a lot of commas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So sweet I really felt for Carly for some reason I’m glad she got a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Brilliant loved this story so glad of the outcome glad Carly got her happy ever after

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous