De-flowering the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Mr D grab his cock harder and stroke faster. It shocked me to see rope after rope of white cum fly into the air. Mr D didn't stop stroking until his cock was completely soft. Worried I'd get caught I slipped away quietly.

Back in the den I sat on the couch. I was shaking with confusion and desire. I couldn't believe Mr D had just beat off because of me. I couldn't even believe he wanted my virginity! I was so turned on my panties were soaked. At first the idea of giving my virginity to Mr D was unsettling but the more I relived the scene I just watched the more I wanted it. I finally admitted it to myself. I wanted the ever so sexy Mr Dewitt! I was in love with him and had been for a long time.

~

I was still throbbing. My heart was bounding out of my chest. That was the best orgasm I had had in months. This fantasy I was having about Carly was dangerous. I couldn't keep her name off my lips. I knew the den was away from my room, I just hoped I was quiet enough as I jacked off to visions of Carly's sweet lips wrapped around my hard prick.

I jumped in the shower to clean up and ended up cumming to my erotic fantasy again. Feeling clean and slightly more controlled I padded to the kitchen for a beer. I had always been a silent walker so I heard Carly moan before she was aware of my presence. The kitchen was in total darkness which completely hid me from view.

Carly had one of the dim sofa lights on as she got undressed for bed. Her top and bra were already off as she shimmied out of her jean shorts. I watched as she sat on the edge of the sofa and played with her tits. She moaned again. Her tiny hands kneaded her flesh as she worked her nipples and boobs.

I was instantly rock hard! She looked so sweet and so innocent as she fumbled with her C cups trying to figure out what pleased her. I could tell that she had never done this before as she experimented with her body. I watched her emotions chase across her face, each one different from the last. Pleasure, pain and back to pleasure as her hands worked her tender flesh. Had my gentle kiss done this to her?

I could feel pre cum dripping down my erect hard shaft as watching her stoked my inner desire hotter and hotter. My brain was filing this under 'Hot Fantasy: virgin awakens' I could hardly breathe as one of her hands slid down her body into her tiny thong. Her fingers fumbled to figure out what to do but I watched her light up and glow with pleasure as she figured it out. She stood and dropped her panties.

After sitting back down she spread her legs wide. I got a glimpse of her beautiful virgin pussy. I could see that her hole was still shut tight confirming her innocence. I came powerfully in my pants without loosing my wood.

She lay back against the couch and lifted her legs up on the edge of the cushions. This spread her wide open. I watched as she slowly brought herself to her first orgasm as she slid her fingers over her clit. I could hear her wetness sloshing as she got wetter and wetter. It really worked me up that she hadn't figured out to insert her finger in her tight hole. I wanted to be in her first. I stepped into the room as she came calling my name.

I could see fear in her eyes as she saw me. She jumped up and stammered. I hurried to her side and shushed her by placing one finger on her lips. Her wide eyes were still filled with desire as she struggled to cover herself. I pulled her into my arms and devoured her mouth with passionate kisses. Soon she stopped fighting me and just clung on for dear life.

I sat her back against the cushions and positioned her as she had been before. I could feel her embarrassment as I spread her wide. I moved between her legs and kissed her into another frenzy, tweaking her nipples and stroking her clit. Used my hands to hold her legs wide as I switched tracks and kissed and licked my way down her tiny frame to her sodden pussy. I dove right in not giving her a chance to think.

I licked her clit firmly and slid my tongue down her slit. A forced my tongue in her hole and sucked her juices. She moaned my name "oh Nick.." It was so hot it melted my control. I ate her with gusto. I alternated between my tongue and my fingers to open her. She was so tight her cunt was slurping my finger into her, craving it deeper. Her inexperience kept her from calling out to me to fuck her. She had no idea what she craved, just that she needed more. She was gyrating into my face. Her tiny hands grabbed my head and shoved it deeper into her needy cunt as she squirted all over my face.

I left her pussy and kissed her again. I knew I was overwhelming her but I couldn't help it. I had not seen nor heard anything this erotic ever. I helped her lower her legs and sit up. She lifted timid eyes to me. I asked her if she would suck my cock. She shyly agreed. I felt her tiny hands on my cock and almost came right there.

I stood and took my soaked pajama bottoms off. We traded places. I sat on the couch as Carly got on the floor between my legs.

I looked down at her sweet innocent face, totally unaware of what to do. It was so erotic it rocked my insides.

"Take my cock into your hands Carly." I felt her tiny hands grab me.

"Good girl. Now move them up and down my shaft like... Oh ya baby... Oh... Ya just like that. Oh good girl. Now put the tip in your... Ahhhh... Ahhhh... Ahhhh."

She was a fast learner. She couldn't fit more than half my cock in her mouth. I was huge and she was tiny. My hot rod did not care. She licked and pumped, sucked and swallowed me to completion. I was in bliss!

I grabbed the throw off the back of the couch. Picking her up I lay down with her covering us with the blanket. I held her until she slept.

After she passed out I grabbed my pj's and shut the light. Closing the door I knew no one would bother her in the morning until she came out herself. I crept down the hall feeling like a king. My semi erect cock bouncing as I walked. In my room I grabbed a quick shower. Naked I fell into bed and dreamed of Carly.

~

I woke alone as I heard Mrs D come home. I looked at my phone. 6 am?! I stretched. Memories of last night flooded my mind. As I heard his wife in the kitchen I remembered Nick. Nick in my mouth, at my breast, in my pussy! We didn't make love but I sensed that it was close. I smiled as I recalled his strong arms around me. His steady heart under my ear. His strong confident hands stroking me. I heard a bang in the kitchen and thought of Mrs D. I tried to feel guilty but it wouldn't happen.

When it was quiet I put on my clothes and headed to the shower. I knew from experience I had an hour alone. I had just finished washing my hair when I heard the bathroom door click open. I froze.

"Lilly honey, it that you?"

The shower curtain opened at the back and my heart jumped. Mr D... Nick got in the shower with me.

"Good morning sexy. I am starved for a taste of you baby." I swallowed hard as Nick reached for me. He kissed me tenderly but thoroughly. Devouring my mouth. His hard member was sliding all over my body as he rubbed himself on me. Lifting his mouth he turned me around.

Grabbing the soap he washed every inch of me microscopically. Paying particular attention to my nipples and pussy. I was very hot and bothered by the time he was done. He smiled a wicked grin and handed me the soap. When he turned around my mouth went dry. He had the sexiest ass I had ever seen. Well it was the only ass I had ever seen but I couldn't imagine a better one.

I soaped up my hands and ran them all over his beautiful butt. I massaged every inch of his glorious body as I explored to my hearts content. I even swallowed his load as he fired off shot after shot of cum in my mouth. I had been very attentive in my cleaning of his amazing cock. I was sure not to spill a drop.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. Nick dressed fully and first. I was still in my towel when he laid me on the floor and hungrily ate my wet, dripping honey pot. I came so hard tears rolled down my face to be tenderly licked and kissed away.

We arrived in the kitchen just as Sarah and Lilly did. I personally thought it was a close call but Nick was relaxed and natural so I relaxed too. Soon Mrs D joined us in the kitchen asking everyone to please be quiet. She had very little sleep and looked terrible. The children were effectively subdued. I poured her a coffee, strong and black, how she liked it. I dropped two extra strength ibuprofen in her hand. "Thank you Carly. Your a dear."

Before long we were all piled in the car ready to be driven to school. Mrs D took herself in her car. The girls and I piled in with Nick. He quietly asked me what time Mrs D got home. I answered as quietly and he shook his head in anger. We dropped the girls first as their school was the closest. They were so sweet, each hugging and kissing me and their father in turn.

"Bye Carly! Bye Daddy!"

They waved from the yard as we drove off. Two blocks from my school Nick pulled over. He gathered me in his arms and said his good byes. His eyes were Solemn but filled with desire. We were breathing heavy by the time he started the car. I reached over and laid my hand gently on his hard on.

"It's all yours baby. On the 25th" he said. I smiled. At school he pulled to the drop off, waved and sped away. I felt bereft.

The week took forever to pass but finally Friday night came. I dressed with care and was ready way to early. Trying not to appear to eager I sat on the couch with dad and Pete watching a movie. I jumped up when Nick rang the doorbell. I kissed my dad, reminding him I'd be gone till Sunday. Saying good bye to Pete I slipped out the door.

Nick could barely keep his hands off me as we drove away. Once out of my neighbourhood he pulled over and kissed me breathless.

"God I missed you baby" he whispered. I just sighed as he resumed kissing me. We got to the house and it was empty. I was confused.

"Where are the girls?"

Nick was busy pulling my clothes off.

"I picked you up at 5. I pick them up at 8:30."

I smiled and helped him disrobe.

He took me to his room and laid me on the bed. There was a plush towel in the middle. He placed me in the centre of it. His hard member brushed me as he laid on top of me. I welcomed his weight as we kissed and made out.

I felt more confident with his body, less terrified of our nudity. I was ready to explore new things. To initiate the parts I liked. While we kissed, I reached down and stroked his cock. He groaned in my mouth and sucked my tongue in deeper. He tried to touch me intimately but I brushed his hand away.

"I want to suck you. I want your cock in my mouth."

I shuffled down the bed. Nick was trying to stop me. We ended up in a sexy tussle. He gathered me close kissing my lips, my eyes, my neck.

"That's cheating Nick!"

"No baby... Let me love you. Let me teach you... Oh God..."

I managed to get his cock into my mouth as deep as it would go and sucked. My two hands worked the flesh my mouth couldn't reach. Nick literally lifted me off his cock. It slid out of my mouth with and audible pop. He lay on his back on the bed. Turning me around backward he sat me on his chest. I slid down his chest in a puddle of my slick juices. I leaned forward and resumed my love assault on his beautiful shaft.

I felt Nick lift my bum to his face. He kissed my cheeks, each one in turn. Then he delved into my wet hole with passion. He licked and sucked my virgin hole like a man possessed. I was so turned on I was humming on his cock, he moaned into my pussy. The feeling was out of this world. It pushed me over the edge. The vibrations giving me a pulsing climax. I got up and turned around intending to finish him but again he had other plans for me.

He gently tucked me beneath his hard frame one more time and started kissing me. Like the night in his den, he played with my nipples and my clit until I was hot and writhing underneath him. Unsure of what I needed but sure I needed something more.

Then he entered me. I felt his giant bulbous head pushing and poking my wet pussy, trying to slide into me. I was so tight he couldn't get in.

"Spread you legs wide for me baby" he said.

I opened my legs. He pushed hard and the tip of his cock pierced me. It felt strange and erotic. He sucked my nipple hard as he surged forward. The other as he pulled out. He repeated this sultry onslaught over and over until I was so wet my cum was dripping down my button hole in a sexy slide. Finally he stroked hard right through my maiden head. I cried out in pain as he bottomed out in me. Touching my cervix for the first time ever.

He stopped then as I breathed heavy trying to adjust to having his large pole in me. The pain dissipated and I started to pulse my pussy muscles around his girth. He groaned into my neck and started sliding in and out.

A slow pressure started to build up in me as his cock impaled me over and over. It began to feel really good and I couldn't keep still. Soon I was thrusting to meet him. His breath hot on my nipple as he slowly nursed it in time to his cock pulsing in me.

I was starting to feel crazy with want now. I was bucking and writhing, searching for my release. Nick picked up the pace and jack hammered my pussy. I screamed as I came.

~

God, I was so done for. I had just taken Carly's virginity in my marital bed, while my wife was in Boston and my young daughters were with my mother. I was so depraved. This sexy trusting teen just gave me her most precious gift, without protection, and somehow I'd fallen madly in love with her. What the fuck was I gonna do now? I was married to a power bitch who would not let me leave peacefully... And have my girls.

I looked down at Carly's beautiful face. She was kissing my chest and nipples and rubbing her still erect nipples all over me. I was semi hard and still in her. If she kept this up I would be taking her sexy ass again instead of letting her rest. I had after all just torn through her cherry and shot a huge load deep into her womb. That thought had me hard in an instant.

She gasped as she felt me go very hard inside her. Fuck it was a sexy sound. I looked her deep in the eyes. I slow fucked her, thrusting into her cervix gently, pulling all the way out till just my head remained. I could feel her creaming, the hot liquid dripping down my balls as I slapped them into her pussy. I started rubbing her hot clit as I rocked into her. She was breathing real heavy now but she maintained eye contact as I ravaged her tighter than fuck pussy hole.

I was trying real hard to take it slow and easy. Tell her with my cock the feelings that were to new to express with words. I started flashing through memories of her for the past 6 years. Little Carly just old enough to babysit baby Sarah. Flash, budding Carly all awkward and pimply with baby Lilly on her hip. Flash, teenaged Carly playing with my daughters in the kiddy pool, her string bikini barely there. Flash, adult Carly in my bed, in my head, in my heart.

"I love you" I whispered softly.

The words slipped out. They scared the shit out of me but they felt right. Her eyes dilated. Her breath hitched. She came apart in my arms.

We showered and dressed quietly. I don't know what I wanted or expected next but this somber woman wasn't it. I knew she was thinking, processing what I had said to her. I just wished she would do it faster. Be happy about it, reciprocate already. It wasn't like me to have an attack of nerves but I needed to know I wasn't over my head alone.

We headed out to pick up the girls. My parents had met Carly many times over the years and liked and approved of her. They invited us in. I was taking off early the next morning for the day leaving Carly with the girls. My parents wondered did Carly want to stay over there with the girls and spend the day? My 'no' came out sharper than I intended and made all three of my precious girls jump. Carly laughed her magical tinkling laugh that broke the tension.

"Thank you so much for the offer Mrs Dewitt, but no thank you. I have special plans for the girls tomorrow."

Carly smiled as the girls went nuts with excitement. We left then, the girls falling asleep quickly. Carly carried Lilly in and put her to bed while I did the same with Sarah. We met in the kitchen. Carly walked straight into my arms clearly upset. Her tears started as my arms came around her. I picked her up and carried her into the den. I really wanted her in my bed right now but I suspected her upset had to do with Cathy so my bed was not going to be an option.

"What's wrong baby?" I rubbed her back as she cuddled into my arms. At first she just sniffled but I waited quietly and soon she was unburdening.

"I love you and I want to be with you so much it hurts. But, you have a wife and two beautiful children that need their mom and I have University in the fall. If you leave your wife I will always feel like I ruined your life. If I don't go to school so many people will be upset with us. How can we be together? How can this possibly work" she wailed.

I squeezed her to me tight. Now I did feel guilty. She was in an impossible situation because of my lust, greed and love. I held her and murmured to her until she was calm.

"I love you Carly. I meant that with every fibre of my being. I love how you are with people, especially my children."

She started to cry again.

"I love how passionate and smart you are."

I kissed her deeply.

"I love how you are there for the people you care about, supporting them, sacrificing for them."

She found my hard on. Unzipping my pants she pulled them down. She dropped her panties and lifted her skirt.

"I love how life and laughter radiate out of you all the time."

She sunk down on my manhood, swallowing my entire length in her hot tight hole.

"I love how willing and ready you are in my arms. No agenda, no motive... Just pure sweet loving."

She fucked me then, into oblivion.

We lay awake talking late into the night. It was decided that since my wife was not interested in sex with me that I would have sex exclusively with Carly. She of course would be exclusive with me. The discussion was very hard on me. My possessive jealous bone rose more than once during our talk. There was a lot of giggling and teasing on her part.

Carly would go to University as planned. I would travel there to see her as often as I could and she would continue to babysit for us.

And there was this summer to look forward to. Carly was already planning to 'live in nanny' for us for July and August because Cathy would be away most of the summer starting the new company in Boston. We could reassess and plan after Carly was done school. With a plan in place Carly was back to her peaceful self. She slept.

The entire conversation turned moot anyway. Cathy came home from Boston and announced that she was needed there full time now. She wanted the family to drop everything and move there next weekend, letting my parents sell our house. No way! I objected. She moved out.

Carly moved in as planned for the summer but never left. Before summer was out I received divorce papers granting me the girls full time. Cathy would take them holidays and summer vacation, if she had time. Turned out she never did. Make time.

Carly and I were married right after Carly's graduation from University.

We are very happy.

12