All Comments on 'Dead Batteries'

by John_Spivey1966

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 9 years ago
* * * * *

Batteries are expensive these days.

Its good she's a frugal women and found

and alternative source of energy for her needs.....

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
That's fucked up

Fat chicks give the best blowjobs. However the story was a bit too easy so I say 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Another turd of a story written in present tense. Why people do that baffles me to no end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked it!

Story is only going to appeal to bbw lovers so ignore the negative comments. I liked it. Maybe a sequel? I will definitely check out authors other stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

200 pounds @ only 5'5 is fat as fuck. Nba guards usually weight 200 pounds but they're atleast 6'5. Im only 5'1 & 110 pounds skinny but have c cups so I mange lols. She's only 4 inches taller but weights so much. Shes fat thick would've been 5'5 weighting in at about 135-150. That would've been a nice & curvy shaped women. 200 pounds with her being that short is fat & sloppy as fuck. I gave you 1* I didnt even read the whole thing. Once I saw how big that bitch was I was turned off. I'm not into fatties neither guys or girls.

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
good first chapter...Now for his sister

In general I am not a fan of BBW, but this was an exception. Some stories try to make the story around the "BIG FAT GIRL" and her "Fat Ass and Pussy". This one only mentioned the weight and the balance of the story was about her pussy and the sex. That made it an EXCELLENT EROTIC STORY

John_Spivey1966John_Spivey1966over 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

For those giving this one star because the woman is 5'5" and 200 lbs. that's your right. But before you go judging might I recommend going to mybodygallery.com and put into the search her weight and height and see the huge variety of body shapes that come up. I believe women are beautiful no matter their shape or size or height and that's why I put her in the story. Plus at about 6'3" and 200 lbs. my favorite women are those with the body type I wrote about so you'll likely see more of that.

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
bbw

in my life time i have had 28 women all shapes and sizes and found that bbw have always had a tighter pussy then the small women and also they do like the other guy said, give the best blow jobs, big women try to please their lovers cause they want them to come back for more, i found out that the pretty girls are not that good in the sack cause they figure they can get a man anytime they want without even trying, i will take a big woman over a pretty one any day, the sex is way better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous