Dead Batteries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumps and I apologize for scaring her. "What are you doing home?" she asks.

"There was a fire in the cafeteria so they sent us home. You hungry? I'll make you my famous grilled cheese sandwich." My sister is a sucker for my grilled cheese.

"Sounds great," she says as she follows me into the kitchen, "but why are you so sweaty and out of breath?"

"Just...um...getting a little exercise," I tell her.

I hear the floor above us creak which means Linda has made it to her bedroom.

"What's Linda been doing?"

I hide my blush by sticking my head into the refrigerator and pulling out the butter, mayo, and cheeses.

"No idea," I lie.

I'm just finishing up the grilled cheese when Linda walks into the kitchen. Her hair is still damp from a shower and it's all I can do to not go over and throw her on the kitchen table and fuck her on it.

Instead I ask, "Want a sandwich?"

"Sounds great, I'm starving. I've worked up quite the appetite today," and she gives me a wink.

I spin around worried my sister saw that but she's got her nose buried in a book. I have the second sandwich ready and slide it over to Linda.

"If y'all will excuse me I've got to get some homework done," and I make my way out of the kitchen, grab my backpack, and head up the stairs to my room. Looking around I find the joint which has burned out and hide it away again. I then pick up the phone to call Steve. I put it back down when I realize that some things shouldn't be shared and that he wouldn't believe me even if I did tell him what I've been doing. Instead I grab a book out of my bag and begin reading.

12