Dead Stick Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, he gestured and sat, "we've been watching you for a long time, we've also been waiting. You are and were the strongest enforcer, police agent we've ever had, but you lacked something. I don't know, I guess you were a yes man. You followed orders within the law but never beyond, it took this case to break you from it."

"Wait, you've been waiting for me to tell you to kiss my ass?" I replied a wry smile on my face.

"We've been waiting for you to get tired of orders only, not giving them yourself." the elder said. "Now then, if your up to it, we have two new jobs for you, a command position." he said.

"Okay," I said a broad smile on my face, "and the other?"

Coughing a little, the elder blushed, "Oh, a minor detail, my daughter, she's young, only two hundred but she wants to have a baby with you. It seems she has fallen for you, therefore I expect that you will try to impregnate her at least twice a day." It was my turn to cough when she appeared beside him blushing, holy shit! She was twice as gorgeous as my ex wife! Clear skin, long hair, long legs, and what a tight ass! Maybe things were starting to look up for once, at least after the last two centuries. Hey! What can I say always been a sucker for a tight ass.

12