All Comments on 'Deadly Friends/Unexpected Enemies 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

as per your usual ..... you've hooked me...dammit......:)

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago

Ah, yes, another interesting start! This one seems a little off to me though: for a human who isn't supposed to know certain things Tessio's behavior is rather disinterested, and for a vampire who expects humans to behave differently Marissa is a little too accepting. The characters seem superficial in that sense. But the story picks up with Hexane entering the scene, probably because you're focusing attention on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Keep em coming...

Ck

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 9 years ago
Just guessing

… But this story seems so good that I'm sure it's yet another Literotica series that will go unfinished. That is, unless you managed to incorporate the entire story into the next chapter which is the only one I see available. :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good beginnings!

only one more chapter hmm

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Not finished after 4 years

Don’t waste your time. It’s a great HALF story.

4 years and unfinished.

Literotica needs to make authors marks a story as complete somehow, check box or something. Then if incomplete after a year the story should be automatically deleted.

Incomplete stories are the bane of Literotica.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Jackspeed2u...

To be fair, it was two chapters - a three year hiatus - then a third chapter last year. People do prod me to re-examine old stories and sometimes I find a way to pick up the old thread and bring a story back to life for a while. I has happened before.

Against me ... he's right. I'm bad at leaving tales unresolved and have only myself to blame. If the story dies inside of me, I won't force it out ~ write what I consider a trashy, half-ass effort in order to check-off a completion. You, the reader, deserve better than that.

Yeah, I do this for free. I would like to think after reading one of my stories you don't feel like you want your money back either, if you know what I mean.

James aka FinalStand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5297 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...