All Comments on 'Deadly Friends/Unexpected Enemies 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
..

Really starting to like these characters...

Ck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liking it

Interested to see where it goes

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
Interesting version of genre

I look forward to FS talented writing as he meticulously reveals this tale of the clash between Day and Night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happily waiting for more . . .

Damn, that's a lot of names to keep track of :-). Really enjoying this. FS, you are a fine writer, please keep it up.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
another unfinished one

continue please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story

Good story and a awesome start to a new series, i hope there is more

cmsheaffcmsheaffalmost 9 years ago
Unfinished Symphony

The plot is entertaining. The editing gets a B. The lack of follow through is disappointing. I presume that the temporal hiatus suggests loss of interest in the project. We really need a way on this site to detect a series that is completed before spending hours reading a story that has no prospect of finding an ending.

shyqashshyqashover 8 years ago
Update

Just to let you know the story isn't dead, just that others took precedence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a shame

Only 2 chapters? Interesting story. Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfinished stories

I agree with the disappointment a reading a story that just stops in the middle of things. However, I read for enjoyment and I still enjoy these unfinished stories. This guy writes well enough that even knowing the story will never be complete, I still will read and enjoy. Just saying.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Holy Shit

Fantastic, I hope youcome backto this!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Excited

For those that might check here but don't read LNH, Really you should go read that series too. However, FS has sent the next installment to this series to his Editors, I'm quite excited to see it. Tesio is a fun character and the struggles of the three can only get more entertaining.

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
Update September 21st 2016

Chapter 3 has been submitted to Literotica. Yay? And it only too three years and six days since Chapter 2 came out. I really hope I'll have Chapter 4 our sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just goes to show

That patience is a virtue. Thank you for giving your fans another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's okay

I like the action but the stories pacing is so fast I don't care what happens to any of the characters. Really the three main characters could be tortured and I could care less because you gave me no reason to care about them. We know little or nothing about them.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
Incomplete after 4 years, don’t bother.

Don’t waste your time. It’s a great HALF story.

4 years and unfinished.

Literotica needs to make authors marks a story as complete somehow, check box or something. Then if incomplete after a year the story should be automatically deleted.

Incomplete stories are the bane of Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...