Deadly Friends/Unexpected Enemies 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In combat, do you talk your enemy to death or do you use this fantastic body of yours," Tessio challenged her. "We should have time to chat later; physical sex now."

While the two ladies pondered their next response, Tessio made sure both women were on their sides, facing one another then hooked their legs upon his shoulders and forced their hips tightly together. The ladies squirmed, struggling to deal with their proximity to another 'alpha' female. They missed Tessio wiggling down, their legs riding down his back so that his first lick crossed from Hillary's cunt straight to Marissa's slit.

Hillary decided to drape her leg over Tessio's shoulders and rub back and forth whereas Marissa raised her leg pointing up, hooking her knee with her hand to keep it there. For ten minutes Tessio let his face get sticky wet with their juices, now pumping each girl with two fingers and occasionally a thumb from each hand.

"Kiss each other," Tessio murmured.

"A woman has to be special for me to feel that way," Marissa stated.

"She doesn't do anything for me," Hillary said at the same moment.

"Kiss one another because I find it incredibly hot and horny," Tessio stated. "Do it for me."

Hillary shrugged, Marissa sighed and the two started tentatively to kiss.

That changed when Tessio snuck a thumb up to each butthole. He was seriously testing their sphincters' strength.

"The last Werewolf who tried to do that with me...well, we had a real disagreement," Marissa related. Tessio stopped his licking and slurping to address Marissa.

"I'm not trying to force you down against your will and dominate you," Tessio said then tongue-fucked the two for a few seconds. "I want to give you both pleasure. 'No' means 'no', but I ask you to give me a chance."

"Okay," Marissa tried to relax. Hillary nibbling Marissa's ear and rubbing her breasts helped with that.

For all the stimulation that was going on, it was Hillary who crested first; she didn't do anything he'd seen before. It was similar to watching a cartoon tsunami rising and rising then totally vanish -- consumed internally.

"Oh love ... that was soooo good," Hillary's bosom heaved, "I was famished."

Tessio decided to figure that out later since he was famished too. He flipped Marissa onto her back, hooked each thigh with a hand and yanked her down the bed to him even as he thrust up into her. Marissa grunted from the impact, her sex wrapping around his cock-shaft as it was buried deep within her womb.

Marissa had the impulse to urge him to on, but his hands rose to the back of her knees, folding her nearly in half, all the while trying his level best to pound her through the mattress. Marissa put her hands under his arms then snaked around so she took him by the shoulders from the back. The vampire had heard the vague expression about putting a girl's ankles behind her ears yet never taken the expression seriously until now.

Tessio was pumping her vagina with the efforts of a frenzied athlete. The combination of his sweat, his breath racing past her ear and the sounds of his heart thundering and the blood racing through his carotid was driving her to a bloody frenzy. She was vaguely aware that Tessio had been giving her all he had for several minutes, but she'd become lost in the spell of someone wanting to pleasure her for her own sake and not for her titles, favor, or even her dark nature.

She lost it. For just a second, three hundred years of iron control slipped and the beast broke free. Marissa's jaws found the crux of his shoulder and neck and she tore into him. Savoring the blood overwhelmed every other sensation. She was vaguely aware that Tessio's right hand released her leg and gripped the back of her hair. Her right leg broke free of his left hand and linked up with her left leg in intertwining around his waist, pinning him to her in a vice no human could break.

"Marissa," Hillary whispered warily. The vampire hardly cared. She drank up Tessio's fresh, vital blood and recalled that very first hunt -- that first rush of blood down her throat -- that first kill. Tessio's hand knotted in her hair and pushed her even deeper into his throat.

"Marissa," he breathed faintly. That snapped her back to her present reality.

She had torn his shoulder apart and blood was leaking out everywhere. Hot, scalding semen splattered over her womb again and again, shaking the foundations of her fragile sanity. Marissa's saliva normally acted in a manner that retarded the clotting process but now she turned it around, stopping the blood flow and accelerating the healing of Tessio's tortured flesh.

Tessio collapsed onto Marissa who rolled him between herself and Hillary. She rolled him right over, crying and kissing his face in a desperate attempt to revive him.

"You crazy Bitch," Hillary hissed, "You may have killed him." That criticism barely registered with the former Lady; all that mattered was this frail, faltering human heart beneath her. His hand reaching up, stroking her hair, caught Marissa off-guard.

"It is okay," he groaned. Marissa hovered over him, fighting back tears. "Lesson learned; next time we make love, you get a ball-gag -- a solid steel ball-gag." Marissa grabbed Tessio up in a full-body grapple/hug.

"Can't -- breath," Tessio wheezed.

"Sorry," she backed off Tessio once more. Hillary began incanting a new charm. The witch traced her fingers along the lines of energy centered on his heart, encompassing his lungs and liver in a spiraling pattern marked by a line of sweat. The back of the Witch's warm hand only served to further excite Marissa's enflamed nipples.

Before Marissa could vocalize her arousal, Hillary looked to the vampire, her eyes clouded white with a potent divination.

"We have company," Hillary whispered intently.

[***]

Nina's tactic for getting into the hotel room door was brutally simple; three separate shotguns shooting the two hinges and the door lock with breaching rounds. The door would fall in; they would toss in two flash-bang grenades -- one short so it would catch anyone in the bathroom and the other long sent to land on, or beyond, the bed to catch anyone on that side.

Remarkably the mobsters started off right on the money; the only problem being that the door didn't fall down -- it sort of just hung there, tilted at a roughly 70 degree angle. Nina turned and screamed at the nearest mafia soldiers.

"Follow me," she yelled as she unloaded her Uzi into the door of the room next to Tessio's. She heard the 'thump' of Tessio's grenade launcher as she and two other guys threw their weight against the adjacent door. Experience told her Tessio was using tear gas -- fuck, why wasn't he trying to kill her? He had told her to hold nothing back when they last spoke.

To compound the mess in the hall, one not-too-bright Mafioso had activated the timer on his flash-bang and when the tear gas hit him, he let it fall at his feet in the hall with the rest of his crew pressed against the walls. Nina's small group was still moving though. The door that linked the two rooms was probably locked so she pointed to her lead man with a shotgun, then to the door.

The man blew the door lock while Nina and the third man aimed for the opening. A fourth man got inside the room before the flash-bang went off. The shock rattled them for only a second due to the width of the hall and the sheltering turn of the doorway. When no bullets came through the door to Tessio's room, Nina flung herself belly first through the opening. She fired a few bursts to confuse her 'opponents'.

Two shotgun blasts raced past her head -- her fellows shooting up the room. Nina couldn't see anything, so she popped up to a kneeling position and swept the room with her eyes. She caught it on the second sweep -- the opposite adjoining room door hadn't quite shut.

"Shit," she howled. Nina forced herself up and sprinted for the door, her three men hot on her heels, trusting in her instincts. Unfortunately, the hallway door dropped and the slightly stunned and blinded gunfighters in the hall saw movement and fired. The last man following Nina was cut down by a damn unlucky bullet.

At the door, she signaled the third man,

"Call the snipers and tell them we are moving toward the south corner -- follow and update," Nina growled. She nodded to the second member and kicked the door open and fired two quick, short burst.

'The next damn adjoining...what the fuck were all these rooms doing with adjoining doors?' she suddenly wondered. 'This was wrong', her instincts screamed at the same time she made that chaotic leap.

"They are going out the side of the building," she snarled. "Tell everybody that they are going out the side of the building -- they have a secret door of some kind!"

This time the confused mafia soldiers hesitated. One ran after her while the other tried to use a cell phone to organize the remaining mobsters. Nina felt a degree of vindication when she saw the fireman's pole going down in the final room. How could she have missed this? Quick mental calculations put the pole coming down in a storeroom behind the lounges' bar. Then Tessio's fist hit her.

Her head was ringing from the near concussion. She felt something coming behind her, she lashed out with her right foot and heard a woman yelp. Her only support came through the door, saw Tessio and the mystery woman and pivoted toward them. She saw yet other lady, this one in red, grab the man by his right bicep and shotgun, raise the gun and hurl the man to the far wall like he was a kitten. He hit the surface upside down with a deafening crunch.

Tessio had knocked her Uzi out of her grip though her harness kept it at her side. She needed time, but he was too fast and the head trauma he had given her was too much of a disadvantage. She valiantly tried to maneuver, but the results were a foregone conclusion. There was a blur coming at her and the world went dark.

[***]

Tessio eased his cousin to the ground gently.

"Someone we should know?" Hexane inquired with curiosity.

"I'm actually hungry," Marissa took a step forward. Was that jealousy she was feeling -- toward a human girl -- that Tessio was showing affection for?

"She's my cousin, Nina Nerospina," Tessio confessed. "I trained her." Something did not click with Marissa; her nose was telling her something different.

"If you trained her we REALLY should kill her," Hexane emphasized.

"Tessio, I'm not going to kill her this second but let me check something out," Marissa pressured Tessio. They could already hear the mafia goons coming their way.

Marissa leaned in and licked the blood off of Nina's lips.

"Let's go," Marissa hopped up. Per their protocol, Tessio went first. He wasn't as good at hand-to-hand, but Marissa could absorb the most damage from any pursuit. Tessio went down the pole first, duffel in hand. Hillary went down with her bag, wondering how the combat monsters did this so effortlessly.

Marissa grabbed Nina and shook her violently until she moaned.

"Tessio is mine, you bitch," she whispered with utter menace. "You come after him again and I'll tell him your little secret; you are nothing more than some Estonian whore's mistake."

(S.I.D. ON THE SCENE)

"Sir, I can find no evidence what so ever that any of this work was done with a permit, though the reservation for this room is suspect," Jenna stated the facts to her boss.

"So no one stocking the bar recalls having a fireman's pole appearing in their stockroom," Raithe didn't ask, he stated. He'd seen things this bizarre before, but these alterations were oddly elegant.

The entire second floor of the hotel had been given linking doors as opposed to one door linking two rooms. To the housekeeping staff the doors had simply been there. The alterations had not been so bizarre as to cause any of the humans the mental strain expected from Dark Sider illusions. Wolfe's bounding into the room spoke volumes too.

"We found they used the same trick with Nerospina," Wolfe told his boss softly.

"We need to use their first names because it appears Nina Nerospina is leading the La Costa Nostra in their manhunt," Jenna pointed out. "Sir, we need to use her."

Raithe looked over to her pointing at SA Alvarado. It seemed the Mafia had a source on the Nightside helping them too. It wasn't likely Tessio was risking himself against his own family and the SID.

"Maggy, call him," Raithe addressed her and with that, she was more than the FBI's SID, she was part of the team in the hunt. That was solely because she could get a killer to answer the phone, or so it seemed.

"Tessio," she said when the phone was answered.

"I can't talk long because I'm sure your technical staff is running the number down," he answered. "We are prepared to provide the SID an access portal to the New York City Night Side -- I don't mean some jaunt to a Mirror Realm, or some distant wasteland -- I mean the city itself. We will give you the Real World location soon. Questions?"

"What's your game and what are you throwing us at?" Maggy looked over at Jenna and Raithe to see if she was fishing up the right stream. Raithe nodded. Now if she could only get a straight answer from her source.

"We are waging war on the Council of Night -- please keep that under your caps for now; and you can expect 200, or so rabid beasts coming after us. We either overthrow the existing order or we die. We have a plan, but we cannot save either side of New York, so we are bringing you guys up to speed," Tessio related. "Must go now," and the connection went dead.

Jenna contacted the phone trace unit but all they could tell her was the call was from somewhere in or near Central Park.

"It will be after dark by the time we get there," Wolfe assessed the situation. Raithe gave the nod and Wolfe was sending out orders over his headset. Jenna was letting the Mayor's and Police Commissioner's office knows that there might be trouble.

For now, Maggy traveled with Raithe and Camille and she was smart enough to know what the psychics were now doing -- they were a spiritual secret service; watching over Raithe, Wolfe, and Jenna because if any one of those people went down, the whole mission was in jeopardy.

"What screams at me is an outdoor concert near the castle," Jenna said grimly.

"We need more information from your source," Raithe grumbled. Single-source information was toxic to use in any operation, but he was all they had for now.

"He won't answer," Maggy shook her head. Standing up to Raithe wasn't easy but going against her gut would have been harder.

"They will find a gate and get through it before calling us back or taking a call," Camille agreed.

"Wait, they can use cell service through the doorways," Wolfe growled in frustration.

"Raithe, it makes sense," Jenna worked it out. "We know they've adopted human technology when it has suited them. They probably put their own back-up towers close to their gates -- one on each side."

"No," Maggy spoke up and by the looks she garnered, she, the rookie, was not very well received. "That would be sloppy and I'm getting a serious feel for a thoroughly thought out organization here in New York City. They would compromise the existing towers themselves, so no causal snooping would reveal their existence."

"So the Nightsiders have human agents in the phone companies that maintain the towers," Raithe interpreted Maggy's train of thought.

"Yes Sir," Maggy nodded.

"Good idea, Alvarado," Raithe said. "Jenna, let's find out who maintains those towers and we'll start sweating their accounts, and their souls, to see who is getting taint or cash for their services. Next time, I want to get a jump on either one of those Nerospina."

(CHAOS AT THE NEXUS GATE)

Marissa felt a warmth generating from her middle abdominal region and pulsing throughout her body. The closeness brought about by three sharing a cab's back seat only made it worse.

"Marissa," Hillary whispered insistently.

"Marissa?" Tessio questioned. He put an arm around her shoulder, disregarding the danger and proximity to a disjointed vampire.

Marissa twisted into Tessio, draping her far, left leg over his left leg and cuddled into him. She found her face tantalizingly close to his neck once more. She realized his head had turned to face her and she felt something akin to...puppy love? This was insane for someone of her status.

"Marissa," Hillary was now insistent. She reached for Marissa's shoulder. The vampire's hand lashed out and put a crushing hold on the meat of Hillary's palm. "Ow," Hillary hissed.

Tessio drove his fingers into the exposed wrist of Marissa, causing the hand to spring open unbidden. Hillary whipped her bruised hand to her lap and burned an angry gaze at Marissa.

"Calm down," Tessio whispered softly. Marissa went through a tumult of emotions. Shame, lust and even fear tore at her mind. She was ashamed of her conduct and even more ashamed that she felt she should explain herself. The sudden evaporation of control brought forth frantic youngling energy -- bloody and untamed.

Lastly, she lusted for Tessio. She'd had this secret hope they would engage in intercourse and somehow the spell he'd woven over her would dissipate. It hadn't. It had intensified and magnified her own long-constrained desires. She was about to blather all over Tessio, but he spoke first.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"She's losing her mind," grumbled Hillary. "I'm beginning to think she's succumbing to the Failing." The two Nightsiders had discussed the basics, so Tessio wasn't lost on the subject.

"No!" Marissa growled back. "I would never abandon Tessio." Tessio touched her shoulder.

"If the time comes, you must," Tessio's words ratcheted up their empathy. "What we are doing is more important than any one of us."

"Speak for yourself," Hillary groused. "None of you are abandoning me and I'm getting out of this alive." Tessio snorted and Marissa looked a trifle less pathological.

"I won't leave you behind Hillary," Tessio looked her way.

"Fine," Marissa tried to not feel too upset, "we all will make it out alive."

"Are you going to be okay?" he returned his gaze to Marissa. "We can put this off a few hours if you feel you are not 100%."

"I'll be fine," she snuggled into him, tempted fate and kissed his neck. For a second he was accepting of the action then he recoiled, upsetting Marissa even more. Tessio took off his right-hand glove and touched her cheek.

"Marissa," Tessio whispered, "you are burning up." Hillary started to say something when the taxi rolled to a stop at Central Park. They paid the driver and made their way off to a side path where Hillary began examining her vampire companion.

"You really are burning up," Hillary exclaimed. "I mean you are almost human temperature and you are breathing -- breathing, not faking it like you normally do."

"We should wait," Tessio recommended. Marissa shook her head.

"I'm getting a handle on this and with the Sun setting and the concert crowd growing, we can slip through the Nexus," the vampire pointed out. The Nexus was the crossing of the North-South Axis [the Avenue of Fallen Grace] which ran from The Battery to Boston if you traveled it far enough.

At Belvedere Castle, it ran into the largest East-West Axis, more commonly called the Parade of Fools, which ran from the Brooklyn Heights to the wilds of the Jersey Badlands. It was the most used access in the city and twilight was the time of the heaviest traffic. Combined with the human activity for the outdoor concert, slipping in should have been easy.

It was compassion that screwed them up ... the compassion of Marissa. She saw two Were-Hyenas and a vampire falling on some poor girl whose sole offense was she was attempting to move around the concert crowd and go to ... someplace else. As they pulled the struggling girl into the darkness their glamours failed and their true form were revealed and then the girl's fear really exploded.