Deadly Friends/Unexpected Enemies 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move north to 42nd street then northwest to the New York Public Library. Go to the basement at the southwest corner and you should locate the portal there. The password is Alte Treckor."

"Okay," Elilah sounded somewhat bored and disrespectful, "we'll grab a bite to eat and get there."

"No," the mummy corrected her, "You will come immediately, or consider yourself the next thing Liege Lord Armand puts a bounty on."

"Fine, fine -- we are on our way," Elilah muttered before the crystal darkened.

"Now you have a portal," she looked to Ames, "and a reason to not take Camille on a suicidal mission. We need to get this message to your Commander and so will take Camille to safety."

"I'm already on it," Camille grimaced. "Raithe wants all teams to return to base."

As they turned the site over to the normal FBI and NYPD, Ames noted Camille was wearing a sleepy smile. Was she relieved the encounter was over, or slipping off into the delirium which eventually gripped every FBI psychic. He prayed it was the former because he had a really bad premonition things were about to get a whole lot worse.