All Comments on 'Deaf, Dumb & Blind'

by amyredek

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Wow!!! I CRIED at the ending when I first read this story a year ago, and I am crying again upon rereading! Wonderful writing. What pure, selfless love with no games or secrets or lies - I am so envious of you, the writer, who must have experienced something close or equal to the relationship of the men in this fic. I consider myself lucky to find a story of truly compassionate love in a seemingly hopeless situation, and moreover, deeply surprised to find a touching romance story in the amoral and frankly loveless filth of Literotica.

Thank you so much for posting this online and sharing! I appreciate it so much and will always remember this story.

AnsticeAnsticeover 12 years ago
Could use some work...

I liked the premise of your story and there is a ton of potential, but I got bogged down by your grammar issues and awkward phrasing. I would recommend finding a volunteer editor or posting for help on the editor's forum. Cleaning up the grammar issues would make it much more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

Your story is good, but I just couldn't get past all the details.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous