Deaf, Dumb & Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my clothes off, just dropping them onto the floor and got into the bed naked, not giving any thought to wearing pyjamas or the like, and settled myself down. I could feel the other side of this bed being moved as Tony got into bed on the other side.

The two blankets we had on the bed didn't really seem enough for I found out that the flat didn't have central heating and it wasn't a warm evening. So I didn't mind when Tony nestled up to me for us both to share our body warmth, fitting us together like two spoons in a drawer. I was lying on my right hand side and had him up close and didn't object to his arm coming over my side to hold me.

It only registered in the morning that he had gotten into bed naked too, for I came awake to feel that he had an erection and that it was pressing up tight to my back. I gave no sign that I had felt this when I moved and he came awake and a moment later, felt him leave the bed and guessed that he was off to the bathroom. He was gone for several minutes before he came back and it was then that I got out of bed and got dressed and went to the toilet myself.

Now whilst we had been in the hospital, I found having a pee was quite okay as they had urinals which was easy enough to find and use, but it was much harder when we only had a toilet bowl. My first time using this had found that I peed more onto the floor than into the bowl, so soon adopted to sitting down for a piss and therefore not spray all over the place.

*

Bernie finally surfaced and between him and Tony, got us breakfast. It was after this that we discussed what we should do with learning at how we should overcome our disabilities. Again, I declined to sally forth into the outside world with them to go off and find out what they could to help us.

They were gone so long that I tried to get myself something to eat at lunchtime and made a complete mess of the kitchen as well as of the meal I tried to prepare for myself and finished up eaten a rough kind of sandwich.

It was with abject apologies that Tony conveyed through Bernie for leaving me so long alone and saw to giving me something more sustainable till dinner. This was a better meal that the previous evening and the wine went down a treat with me carefully feeling my way through what I was eating. Mind you, I was still cursing under my breath at not being able to see what it was I was taking in, but at the same time, thanking those two for helping me in this means of staying alive.

Again, it was late when we had eaten and after the meal, it was time for bed. As before, I stripped off, not knowing then that Tony was watching ever move I made as I divested myself of my clothes before getting into the converted sofa. It wasn't long before he was in bed too, cuddling up to me again in our spoon like fashion. Only this time, I felt that he had an erection and it was pressing up to my back. I ignored it and a few minutes later, I felt him roll over onto his other side.

He must have thought that I had fallen asleep for I felt him move again, but onto his back this time, and I knew damn well from his body movements that he was jerking himself off. I even heard the slight rustle of tissues that he used to catch the expelling of his semen.

The fact that I had felt him jerking himself off had given my own cock a reason to rise and I then realised that this was the first time I had had an erection since our debacle in Iraq. But I lay there on my back, now stroking this first tumescence for a long time and waited until I thought he was asleep before beginning to use my hand on myself.

It was a sudden shock to feel his hand cover mine that was moving up and down on my shaft, pulling it free and turning it over as he moved onto his side. His finger came down onto my palm and he began to write on it.

'Let me do it for you,' he wrote, using his abbreviation. 'You'll find it more enjoyable.'

I was too gob smacked to reply and he took my non verbal reply as assent and I felt his hand take hold of my erection and begin to jerk me off with a steady rhythm. I could do nothing but give out a sigh and relax at having this erotic feeling of having another hand do this to me. It didn't take long before I started to reach my peak and with a stiffening of my thighs blurted out. 'I'm nearly there and I haven't got any tissues handy.'

Of course he couldn't reply to me and with him then moving on this sofa bed, felt him moving down and I then got another sudden shock as I felt his mouth cover the head of my cock as his hand kept on with the up and down movement, squeezing it as he carried on in his jerking me off.

I was aghast and gave out a mewing kind of cry as I felt myself come, feeling the sperm force its way up to erupt, not into tissues, but into Tony's mouth that the lips of which were now firmly clamped under the head of my now pulsating cock.

I couldn't help that my hips jerked up as I came, filling his mouth with my seed as it burst forth from my cock. Myself full of different emotions of having my cock where it was and an erotic thrill of being sucked in this way. Feeling the suction that seemed to literally pull my sperm out though it would normally erupt anyway. But it was the fact that it was into another man's mouth that made it that more stimulating as well as being the most erotic feeling I'd ever had.

Now I'd only ever been to bed with two women up till now and neither of them had ever sucked on my erect cock and now wished that they had done so for me to find out if they would have been any difference to it being a woman doing it to me instead of the male that was now attached to the head and sucking and swallowing the seed that I had just filled his mouth with.

I just lay there gasping for breath, unable to utter any words at the most wonderful sexual experience I had ever had. I could do no more than grasp Tony's head and stroke the hair and shudder again at the last suction he gave to the head of my cock before he released it, for me to feel the cool air waft round the exposed flesh.

He moved his head up my body and I'm sure I felt his tongue tracing a line up till his face was nestled into the joint between my shoulder and my neck where I felt his lips kiss my neck. As I said, I had no words to say as his hand then followed up my body from my lower stomach until it reached my chest and I felt the words he finger wrote.

'I luv u!'

'You can't!' I managed to get out in a strangled voice.

'I do Bry.'

And he then began to trace words on my chest that are now, deeply inscribed in my heart.

'I luvd you the fst tim I saw u. Wen you join reg I fel in lov wiv u. I couldn't help myself. U wer the man 4 me.' And I felt his body move further up and felt his lips press themselves against mine in his kiss.

From this point on, I think I will stop using the abbreviations of his words but put them into what we describe as being proper English, though he even began to abbreviate words into just letters, like for I love you, which he frequently used, became ILU.

He then carried on tracing his words onto my chest.

'When you first arrived in our battalion, I fell in love at the first sight of you. You were the man for me, I said to myself. You were the man for me! I've never been with a woman, having come from an orphanage where it was only boys together. It was just that you had the poise and bearing of a proper man and....and I couldn't help myself but fall in love with you. Please...Please...Though I cannot say the words now. Believe me when I say that I love you and hope. Yes I hope, that you could come to love me too. Let me be your eyes, to see. Let me be the one to lead you through thick and thin. Let me be the one that you can lean on, or crush if you will. If not, kill me, for I don't think I could now live without you!'

If I'd been able to shed tears, I think I would have at this abject declaration of love from one man to another. I was helpless in this world of darkness and this young man had now brought light into it. Do I say yes to him or spurn this love? I reflected on the two women that I'd once had sex with. Would another woman take on a blind man and give herself to me with such a declaration as Tony had just done?

There again, what woman would take on a mute such as Tony along with his facial disfigurations? We were in a cleft stick and there seemed to be only one answer.

'Tony,' I choked out, not wanting to say the wrong thing, yet knowing that no woman would go with me now. 'You flatter me beyond belief. I'm blind! I'd need looking after twenty four hours a day. It's too much to ask of anyone.'

He interrupted me by slapping his hand on my chest and came up with what was already in my mind.

'What woman is going to want either of us. Me mute and you blind. If ever there was a union made in heaven, it's between us two. I'll be your eyes and you will be my tongue.'

Such was his pleading and what it would be to be with this young man who had professed his love for me, what choice did I have?

'So be it Tony. I can't in all honesty say that at this time that I love you, but maybe that will come in time. If you love me as you say you do, maybe I will come to love you too.'

He moved his body up mine and I felt his lips press against mine as he kissed me and I must say that I responded and kissed him back. My mind then went into some kind of shock that I had actually kissed another man. A man that had said that he was in love with me and would take on the role of being my eyes if I would be the spokes person.

But I had responded to his kissing of me! Did this mean that I was willing, nay, able to take this other young man to be my lover? What did being in love with another man entail? This I was to find out later. But with him in my arms in the darkness of the night which was now perennial to me, would he look after me in this love that he professed?

'I think I know what you are thinking,' he wrote on my chest. 'I will look after you, come what may, and you can make love to me at any time you feel the need for relief,' he wrote as he began stroking my cock and was able to bring it up to another full erection. I didn't stop him from once again going down the bed and taking the head of my cock into his mouth and let him get on with using his hand to bring forth the eruption of my sperm into his waiting mouth. I heard him give a snuffling sound at this coming, filling his mouth with my semen, feeling his suction as he pulled out all what I had to give from that source.

He lay in my arms afterwards and told me via his finger, that he'd been brought up in an orphanage where it had been a common practice for the boys to experience sex in this fashion between them. The other aspects of this I didn't find out until later.

So after only our second night in this flat of Bernie's friend, Tony and I became lovers, but that was only in a verbal conjecture at this time, even though he had gone down on me.

Fortunately we were not engaged in this loving as described when Bernie burst into the sitting room the next morning, full of the joys of spring. This was the to be our first day of attending class in me beginning to learn Braille and them to start the use of hands as the means of communication.

It was as difficult for them as it was for me in the learning of the A B C in our respective lessons, and I think we were all glad when our sessions ended. Though it was back in the flat that we tried to help Bernie in his lip reading technique. I couldn't see what was going on and it was only with the help of Tony writing down words that Bernie would say for me to then repeat them for him to start to get the gist of what we were trying to achieve.

I must say that it was a good exercise in learning on all our parts of using the Queen's English in the proper fashion. Being very precise and of the using of the mouth to be able to say the correct words that could be read by the other party, that being Bernie.

But even that was very trying with Tony having to write most of it down for Bernie's sake and then for him to speak the words to me for me to then repeat them, Tony doing likewise in this respect. It was this that prompted me to tell them to get this computer and gave them a cheque to cash at the bank. Tony filled in the details and directed my hand that held a pen, to the right place to sign. I trusted him to have put the right amount down, realising that I could really be fleeced if they wanted to cheat me. I later got the bank to phone me to confirm the amount written on a cheque when it was later presented for payment.

I was quite glad when it was time for dinner, for it then meant that I would shortly be going to bed with Tony again.

It wasn't long after the washing up of the used plates and dishes, which I took no part, that this was all done and cleared away and it was time for bed. Bernie said his goodnights but not hearing my reply or understanding Tony's hand signals, as yet, that he departed the sitting room for Tony the set up the sofa into our bed for the night.

As usual, I had to wait until I got the hand signal that the bed was ready did I strip off my clothes and fumble my way into the bed and under the covers. Tony was quick to follow and he was soon cuddling up to me, his hand moving down to fondle my prick and play with it until it was up and hard. I gathered that this was his highlight of the evening in bringing it up to a full erection.

His technique changed slightly by the fact that he would take hold of my throbbing cock but kiss me first on the lips before starting to move down my body, kissing his way down till he reached what he was seeking. Though this time, after a brief kiss on the head of my cock, he nibbled his way down the stem of my shaft and I felt him move under and couldn't stop the gasp when he took the sac of my balls into his mouth.

With one hand firmly holding my cock upright, his tongue roved around my balls and moved them about as he sucked on each testicle in turn, actually making some of my sperm seep its way out of the eye of my cock. It was very erotic to say the least and now loved it when I felt him take the head of my erection into his mouth and work his magic with his tongue that could no longer utter words but was now being used to some effect.

With my foreskin rolled right back, his tongue would tease the G string while his teeth gently scraped the bare flesh as his hand moved firmly up and down as he worked away at giving me incredible pleasure in having this done to me.

I would gently hold his head as it bobbed slightly on me as my hips began to buck and came with some force into his mouth and had him lick me clean after I'd finished and him swallowing the contents from my balls. It then became his pattern to slowly move back up the bed, kissing and licking my body until his lips met mine in a kiss.

He wrote the usual words that he loved me on my chest again and I suppose I wasn't really surprised when he took my hand and moved it down to feel that he was up and as hard as an iron bar. My hand automatically moved and my fingers curled round his shaft, feeling the heat of it as it throbbed away as I firmly grasped it. He rolled over onto his back as I moved onto my side and began to jerk him off, giving back somewhat, what he had done for me.

I heard and felt some tissues being placed over the head of his cock as his hips began to buck and could feel the semen moving up on the inside to fill the tissues that he was holding over the head. I heard the exhalation of breath come from him that would really have been a sigh if his vocal cords had been okay as he had his release and felt quite pleased with myself for having done this for him.

I felt the hardness start to leave his cock and with, I must admit, some reluctance in letting go of him and moving back up the bed to lie next to him. He couldn't move over me quick enough to give me a multitude of kisses before writing on my chest, u wunful man. You wonderful man.

With that, he snuggled down, his head resting against my shoulder as his arm came across my chest to hold me tight to him, and we drifted off to sleep. This became our pattern for the next two weeks.

*

We had now been in this flat for three weeks now and had not yet given any thoughts as to where we should live next. We'd spoken about how well we seemed to be coping with each other with our disabilities but not of our future accommodation.

This gave rise to my own house which was in Windsor, quite some distance from where we went for our lessons in Braille and hand gestures, and was quite sure that it wouldn't be suitable for us. It was a detached house in about two acres of ground and had four bedrooms, a dining room, drawing room, a study as well as a kitchen and other facilities. Though it was my real home, I was now loathe to return there to live because of the memories plus the fact it was too big and had stairs. But it would fetch a good price on the market and should give me enough to buy something more modern and not have stairs.

With this in mind, I contacted my solicitor who was on a retainer for the business that was mine to meet me at the house with the view to putting the house on the market and at the same time, look for a decent place for us to live further into London.

So at breakfast, I broached the subject of us going to see my house and my ideas for the future of the three of us to which they agreed, and so we went there the following day. They agreed with me that though the house was great, it would be a drag to have to keep travelling up to London and accepted my suggestion of another place to live.

While I had my solicitor take away all personal papers for him to check to keep anything in regards to the business and destroy what wasn't required. Also to arrange to have the contents put into auction and the house put up for sale, all the proceeds to be put into my own personal bank account. He was also to get a member of his staff to look for a place for the three of us somewhere in London, giving him a time span of exactly three weeks.

I let the other two roam over the house to see if there was anything that they thought would be suitable to keep for our new place. This we had decided would be a flat having three bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a lounge and a kitchen big enough for us to have our meals there instead of a dining room. Nothing really caught their eye so our new place would have to be completely refurnished.

Well satisfied with the day's work, we returned to where we were presently staying where we had dinner before going to bed. Tony was all over me with our future plans and couldn't go down on me quick enough. I gave myself up to the pleasure of him sucking and using his hand to raise me up to eventually come in his mouth for him to swallow before licking me clean. He also liked me using my hand on his erection and bringing forth his sperm, albeit into tissues. This being followed by his kisses and vowing again his love for me.

*

It was two weeks later that the solicitor told us of three places that he wanted us to inspect with a view to buying, which we did, though I left it up to the other two to make the final decision with them knowing my needs and requirements. The one that was acceptable was in a new complex in Chelsea that overlooked the river Thames, the only two drawbacks were, one, that it wasn't on the ground floor but on the top, what you would call a penthouse, and second, it was leasehold.

With it having two lifts, this was then acceptable as well as it being leasehold as that would last longer than my predicted life expectancy, so it was agreed and this was then bought but paid for by my company which would then be rented to us three.

I set this up in this format because we now, through our Social worker, as well as seeing to us getting our disabilities pension, we would also get housing benefit to which this latter, turned out to be exactly how much the rent would be. I wasn't quite sure how legal this was but the solicitor said that it was okay.