Deaf, Dumb & Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, it would,' Bernie said.

'Would what?' I asked.

'Tony suggested that I should find a woman and then we wouldn't have to cook breakfast as well as the other meals,' he said with a laugh, which broke the ice in the respect of Tony and I being lovers. I think that with Tony having taken hold of my hand helped in this.

It also helped that after dinner that night, I had no qualms about saying that I was going to bed and took hold of Tony's hand to take him with me instead of waiting till Bernie had gone to bed to wait for Tony to come to my room.

'I'm glad that he knows now and it hasn't caused a rift between us,' I said to Tony when we lay naked in each other's arms, having a kiss and cuddle.

'So am I,' he wrote. 'It's a pity you couldn't see his face this morning, all red and I think he was a bit flustered.'

'We can now start doing what I like doing earlier at night,' I said, moving round on the bed to lay in the opposite position. Tony knew what I was talking about and moved himself further down the bed for me to then feel his erection touch my face and I took him into my hand and the head of it into my mouth as he did the same to me.

I now loved sucking on his cock, pushing the foreskin down with my lips to that I could tease the bare flesh of the head with my tongue and teeth, having the same done to me, giving me that thrill as he worked on the erogenous part.

We tongued, teethed and sucked with our hands slowly working up and down on the shaft until we both came at the same time. Taking in the fluid to roll around the mouth saying to myself, round the mouth, teeth and gums, look out stomach, here it comes, before swallowing his semen.

After resting for a while to build up more of this life giving substance, we then went and fucked each other to the pleasure of us both. And did so every night as we had been doing for the past month or two since moving into this apartment.

*

It was a couple of weeks later when the phone rang one evening after dinner. This was a surprise for it seldom rang as I usually only used it to pass on an order to the store for our food delivery. It was on the side table by the side of the sofa where I sat. Tony came and sat down beside me as I picked it up.

'Hello?' I said.

'Is that Bryan Shorthose?' came a woman's voice.

'Yes,' I replied, wondering how she knew my name and telephone number.

'You won't know me, but my name is Helen Jones and I work for the Samaritans. Tony has contacted us through the internet and has asked me to speak to you. She has.....' Suddenly shocked, I pulled the phone away from my ear and clamped a hand over the mouthpiece and turned towards Tony alongside me.

'She?' I asked him in a strangled voice. I felt his fingers touch my lips to be silent and push the phone back up to my ear.

'Er... I'm sorry Helen. I didn't catch the last part, I got distracted by Tony.'

'I said that Toni has contacted me because of being unable to speak because of the loss of her vocal cords.' I learned afterwards that Tony had spelt his name different on the internet and this Helen had assumed because of what I was going to hear that Tony was a woman.

'She didn't say as to how she lost her vocal cords but did tell me that you are blind, and that she became your eyes and you became her tongue. It sounded so romantic that you came together with your afflictions and now love each other. She told me how she communicates with you and how difficult it can be at times in not being able to really convey by only using her finger to write on you, how she really loves you. So she has asked me, as a woman, to read to you the letter that she would have loved to have you read but cannot, nor can she say the words herself.

She told me that you have a cassette recorder so I have also spoken the written word onto a tape which I will be posting to you later. Here then is the letter from Toni to you.'

'My dearest Bryan,

How I have longed to be able to say these words to you, to say that I love you, love you. It is only by using this format that I can say how much you mean to me.

Of how I fell in love with you from the first moment I saw you. At the time and even later when we would meet, I could not bring myself to say the words that I loved you. You could see then but I was just one of the hundreds of people you met and spoke to and yet I could still not utter those three words that I can now use and say to you.

For you, the blindness was a calamity and I really cried for you but could not say the words of comfort. I could only hold you in my arms to try and let you know that I was there for you. You and you alone.

I think I helped you out of your despondency and that you could rely on me and it was only later that I was able to write on your hand that I loved you. Loved you with all my heart, body and soul. You were the man for me.

I think God made you blind so that when you came to love me, it was for the person inside the body and not the disfigured one that was caused by the accident that I was involved in.

It was an injustice that you should be blinded and me to lose the power of speech, but it brought us together for which I thank God. To whom I pray every night that he has given you to me and me to you.

I love you and will keep on loving you as you now love me and I hope that we will never be parted. I quite often cry at the disability that you suffer and hope that the love I can give you, helps. For you have made me very happy and I treasure every moment that I am with you, loving you and hope that you will keep on loving me.

I love you darling, love you, love you, love you.

Your dearest Toni.'

I was sitting there, crying as she spoke these words to me. Tony was holding my hand and giving it a squeeze and had to break off the contact to wipe my running nose on my arm. I felt a handkerchief being put in my hand and I was then able to wipe my eyes and blow my nose.

'I can hear that the letter has affected you,' I heard Helen's voice speak on the phone. 'It affected me too when I first read it.'

'Yes, it did,' I sniffed. 'Tony is sitting here now beside me and...hold a minute. Tony is writing on my hand....to say...thank you...very...much Helen. I thank you too for taking the time to do this for....' I nearly said "him." 'For us,' I quickly had amended. 'I also thank you in advance for the cassette and will listen to it often, believing that it is Tony who is actually speaking. Thank you again, very much. I don't think you know just how much this has meant to me.'

'I do Bryan, I do, and I hope that you both will continue to love each other and that I have been able to help you both.'

With that, we said our goodbyes and put the phone down. I turned to Tony and opened my arms into which he came and we both cried together as we held each other tight.

'I do love you Tony. As much as you love me,' I sobbed and had to use his handkerchief again when we broke apart. I didn't know at the time, that when the phone had first rung, Bernie had been in the room and it was only when he saw the tears running down my face and Tony holding my hand, knew that it was a personal thing and so had gone off into the kitchen to leave us alone.

When fully composed, we went into the kitchen and had Tony give him a brief written resume of what the phone call had been all about. I think he knew when Tony stood and pulled at my arm that we were then going to bed to make love to each other in the only way that men can. I suppose I was glad that I couldn't see his face to show either compassion or disgust, but what the hell. It was my life and if this was the only pleasure I was going to get, so be it, for I enjoyed making love to Tony and having him make love to me in the same fashion.

And we did. I loved having him with his cock up my backside, soothing my insides with his steady movement as he slowly shafted me. Bringing my own cock up to a full erection at the pleasure I was getting though now hating the withdrawal of Tony after having had him come albeit into a condom and wondered what it would be like to actually feel his sperm coat my insides. We did this the next time we coupled and we fucked each other bare backed and I groaned in pleasure at feeling his seed spurt into me as he came. There was no sucking after this way of having sex for the deflating erection had to be carefully washed afterwards.

After Tony had finished having me, I had my turn and simply loved putting myself inside him and giving him the same pleasure as I moved in and out of the tight orifice, telling him over and over again at how much I now loved this man I was fucking.

*

We eventually did have a woman move into the apartment what with us now having a spare room with Tony now sleeping in my bed.

At the college where we would go for our learning, where Bernie and Tony were getting on very well in their class, they had a new teacher. Her name was Mary Collins, Irish, a widow of about thirty years of age. Her late husband had been deaf and she had learnt with him at being able to speak by the use of the hands. He had since died, due to an accident at work and so she decided to become a teacher to other deaf people. She didn't suffer from this and could also speak so she was also teaching them to lip read at the same time.

Bernie got to know of her asking another teacher about where to find accommodation and told her that he had to speak to me first as we had a spare room. He told me of this and mentioned about how this had cropped up earlier about having a woman staying with us.

I got to meet her and liked her voice, low and melodious with a slight Irish brogue because she was actually English, but having been married to an Irishman, had picked up the lilting speech.

I asked at the outset if she would be offended to know that Tony and I were gay and shared the same bedroom which gave us a spare one. That wasn't a problem and understood that with the afflictions we both had and, though she didn't say it in words, that Tony was unlikely to find a woman with sight, who would take him on.

Also that she was a good cook and I said that the cooking side would be part of her rent which would be a mere pittance really, having to contribute exactly what we did to the kitty for food etc.

So it was agreed that she would move in for a month to see if this worked and then it was left open as to whether she wanted to stay on or we wanted her to leave.

Well it worked. She got used to both Tony and I going off at night to the bedroom we shared while she had hers and Bernie still in his. The meals she cooked were far better than what the other two messed up and she fitted in quite well. So well that she wanted to stay on and we wanted her to too.

One day, she came home with a small artefact that she had bought in a charity shop. It was a figurine of the three wise monkeys and it was placed on the mantelpiece above the fireplace.

'I don't see it as being monkeys' she said. 'One with hands over his ears, one with hands over his eyes and the other with hands over the mouth. I see three wise men who hear no evil, see no evil or speak no evil.' I was quite touched by that.

I think it was about three months later that she finished up spending the night in Bernie's room. So we were like one big happy family. Bernie and Mary going to bed together while Tony and myself did the same. Though our method of making love was different from theirs and were not ashamed at talking about it. So while Bernie was fucking Mary, Tony and I were fucking each other. I don't know which couple were getting the best deal but I think that we were.

* * *