All Comments on 'Dealing to a Stranger'

by ado2too

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved this story wasted my afternoon but great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvlee11Luvlee11over 12 years ago

Wow. That was a great story. I loved it. I can't wait to see what you write next. :)

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990over 5 years ago
Confusing in the end...

With all the additional names of characters, not just Theo & Laura—I was lost so I really don’t know how this 14pg story ended which is a shame & irritating.

I must say their first very long sex scene was fantastic! Very detailed & sensuous.

I have no idea why you went into so much detail when Kim “shredded” Sam’s hips with her fingernails & more.

How did any of that forward the story or even matter?

Or was it supposed to be a “kink” that was never pulled forward/ever mentioned in the story again.

It was overall an interesting & great tale, thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
'Your' grammar

a 5 but for 'your' slovenly grammar

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

What a talent! You could have sold this as a fantastic novel- it was that good! All my favorite scenarios and just enough sex to keep it honest! Okay, I think this is one of the best I've read on the site, but still, a talented writer giving away the profits, LOL I loved every page and would love more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous