Dealing with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," was all he could say as he looked down at her. The red lip prints on his groin made his heart race, and he pulled her up by the arm and grabbed her by the waist roughly. Crushing her to him, he inhaled her mouth, feeling her moan and grip him back as he began to nibble at her lower lip and knead her breasts. He stroked his fingertips across her nipples over and over and she began to writhe, mewling his name.

"Aaaah -- Ry-- Ryan! Oh- oh my- don't stop!" She buried her face into his neck when he touched both nubs at once, teasing the soft skin with his rough fingertips. Her soft voice as she cooed was music to his ears and he felt his hard cock throb when she whimpered and moaned at his touches. Grinning, he watched her body begin to shudder and rattle against him, knowing she was close.

He kept his teasing pinches and rubs soft and maddening as he walked her backwards to one of the wooden crates. Leaning in to nibble her jawline, he murmured, "Lift your dress for me, my dear. I want to see what your beautiful legs look like in those fishnets."

She foggily pulled the sense together to grab at the fabric of her skirt, pulling it upwards as her back arched into him and her soft breasts bounced with her shivers and shakes. She got the material as high as mid-thigh before mewling loudly and buckling at the knees. He swiftly moved in to catch her, holding her close and guiding her to sit on the crate as his fingers continued to pinch and rub on her hard nipples. Her hands grappled at his neck as he enjoyed the erotic show of her climax, kissing her earlobe and neck as her body shook in his arms.

He had said nothing as he watched her cum, his shining eyes taking her in and his mouth curving into his sexy half-smirk. As the waves died down she whimpered slightly with each occasional twitch, her heaving breasts flushed from her orgasm and her cheek pressed into his chest. She held onto him for dear life as her pulse slowed and her breath calmed, nuzzling into him as she listened to his breathing as he stroked her hair and held her to him.

She tilted her chin up to look at him, dazed and aroused. He grinned down at her and felt her sharp inhale as he took her lips in another kiss. She gripped onto him and stood up again, lifting the skirt of her dress up to her waist and watching his eyes.

"Oh, god," he groaned and stepped back slightly to look at her.

"Yes, my child?" she giggled, and stuck her tongue out at him when he leaned over and gave her bottom a playful smack in response.

Even in the dim light coming from her devil's horns and the street lamp outside the window he could see every detail. The fishnets were black, but had fiery red lace tops and were held up by a red lace garter. Remembering the panties in his pockets, he pulled them out and examined them, noting they were made of the same lace, but black. He held the scrap of fabric to his nose, and his mouth watered at her musky scent. "Fuck, Irene, you look so good," he murmured, dropping to his knees in front of her and directing her to sit and lean back on the pile of crates.

"You are very good at distracting me, you know," she bit her lip, watching him between her knees. "I could have had this thing up around my waist ages ago if I'd known this was gonna happen," her voice trailed off as his tongue began to trail up her inner thigh. She made a soft choking noise in her throat as he felt the licks, kisses, and nibbles get closer to her wet centre, and whimpered loudly in protest when they began to move away down the other thigh. She squirmed as he added his stroking fingers to the mix, trailing them lightly over her lips and just barely entering her dripping slit with his fingertips. He traced his fingertips over the soft folds surrounding her opening and teased them apart gently. He smiled to himself as he heard her whimpers and felt her trembles. "Fuck, Ryan! Don't tease me!" she begged and grabbed his head, trying to move him closer to where she wanted him.

She felt and heard the laugh from between her knees, his hot breath coming in gentle puffs against her soft skin. She would have loved the soft teases on another night, but at this moment wanted and needed more and did not want to wait. She groaned in frustration as his touches got no closer. "Ryan," she whined, whimpering as her hips shifted uncomfortably. When he gave no sign of responding at all, she muttered slyly, "Maybe I should go get that friendly pirate out there, I'm sure he'd be willing to lick my clit proper--- ohmygod!" She squealed and her back arched as his mouth finally met her soft lips and swollen clit. He suckled gently and the hard nub moved past his lips, making her cry out and moan as he rolled it and teased it back and forth. Her soft skin smelled sweet and her smooth pubic mound welcomed his hot tongue's loving strokes all over it. He sucked at her skin and kissed her all over, making her cries become more urgent and her fingers pull at his short, dark hair more erratically.

"Oh, Ryan, oh, my love, oh - oh don't stop - oh, oh, oh, oh!" Her voice began to crack as his tongue found her swollen clit and began to unrelentingly lick it with all he had. Her entire body was shaking and writhing, and he found it hard to keep lapping at her soft folds. His efforts were rewarded when he slid two fingers into her dripping slit. Teetering on the brink of orgasm, she finally came around him, clenching his fingers and squeezing her walls around him. The small amount of juices she produced trickled around his fingers and dribbled down the wooden crate, permeating the air with her scent.

Before she could really get her senses he stood up quickly, undid his belt and plunged his hard cock into her. She threw her head back and groaned happily, spreading her legs wide and wrapping them around his waist. She leaned back on her arms and whimpered as his hips began to move. His mouth was on her nipples again as he held her to him, encouraging her back to arch and bring her closer. He watched her soft breasts begin to sway with the thrusts of his hips and groaned as the pert, hard nipples on top began to bounce in small circles. He grabbed her right breast with his hand, sucking her left one into his mouth and flicking the nipples with his tongue and fingers. The string of words leaving her mouth was incomprehensible, and her cries were soft and breathy as her eyes clamped shut and her lips curled into a smile. "Oooooooh!" she cooed as he toyed with her nipples as the head of his cock slid against the soft squishy part of her inner walls that made her scream. He bucked into her forcefully, loving the slapping sound their skin made as he buried his cock inside her.

"Oh, Reenie, fuck," he gasped as he knew he wasn't going to last long at all. His pants were barely even around his knees as he ran his hands along the lace tops of the fishnets and groaned loudly.

"Uh huh, that's what we're doin', love," she moaned, and suddenly began to push him away.

"Huh?" He was surprised and concerned, stumbling backwards and looking at his wife. His expression cleared and he grinned as she began to move. She stood up and spread her legs, hiking her skirt up higher. She bent over at the waist and rested her elbows on the crate in front of her. She peered around behind her and grinned, wiggling her bottom and rubbing her clit slowly. "Oh, is that how it is?" he murmured and rushed to move in behind her. Pushing his cock back inside her, he felt her muscles squeeze him, and he moaned again, realizing how much he'd missed it even for the few seconds he'd been gone. "Oh, sweetie, you feel so good," he groaned, rubbing the small of her back and pinching at her nipples hanging down below her. She cried out at the pinches and bucked back against him, ramming him even deeper inside her and causing them both to groan loudly. This set off something inside him and he couldn't wait any longer. He began to buck his hips forcefully, needing to take her hard and fast. She screamed, and his mind at first thought he should tell her to remember to keep quiet, but then decided he didn't care who heard her.

He grinned as her cries increased in volume with each time he felt his balls hit her clit. He leaned over and held her close to him. He knew he wasn't going to last long, but wanted her to cum at least a third time before he finished. He wrapped his arms around her, raising her torso up to arch back towards him as he slammed his cock inside her. He stopped for a moment to adjust his own stance and aimed his thick cock at the angle he knew was right from so many times before. Without warning, he resumed his vigorous pumping, and held on.

She cried out, writhing and grabbing at anything she could. Her body was trembling and her most sensitive inner spot was being stroked firmly as he fucked her hard. She felt her walls begin to clench around him and she began to push back against him, wanting more of his cock. "Oh, fuck, Ryan, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yessssssss...." her voice hissed and trailed off as she began to tremble and convulse. He thrust into her as hard as he could, pushing the head of his cock against her g-spot and feeling the gush of her juices against his balls with each thrust into her. The dampness made the slapping noises louder, and she peaked again at how erotic it all was, loving the feel of being pushed further into the crate with each forceful slam inside her.

"Ryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" She screamed again, leaning back and reaching to grip at his neck. He grinned and didn't let up, knowing the thrusting as she convulsed was driving her insane. He felt his balls churn and as Irene's sensitive pussy began to clench around him again, he nearly lost it.

"Oh, fuck, Irene," he pulled out in one quick motion and gripped her hips tightly, panting and gasping. He quickly dropped to his knees and buried his face in her again, driving his tongue as deep as he could into her and wrapping his arms around her thighs. He kneaded the cheeks of her ass and began to lick all along her slit again as he felt her twitch. He was trying to think of everything he could that was unarousing -- his asshole boss, the hockey game, whoever it was that owned this mansion -- anything he could to avoid cumming right there and then.

Irene wasn't making it easy. She was emitting the loveliest noises and his cock was responding to her cries of pleasure. She trembled as her body responded to two of his fingers sliding inside of her, but she would have none of it, and stood up quickly, turning around and pushing him back not-so-gently to the floor. "Nope, I want your cock in me, and I'm going to have it," she stated matter-of-factly as she began to pull his pants more out of the way. She grabbed bunches of her skirt and lifted it high, straddling him. He gripped her ankles and the heels of her shoes and braced himself for what was coming. He would not cum as soon as she sheathed him in her again, he decided, but had no idea how long he would last thereafter. Her red lipstick had smeared off her lips a bit and her lit-up horns were slightly askew when she finally squatted and lowered herself down onto him. She used a hand to guide him into her and her face immediately changed expression. Her eyelids fluttered closed and she whimpered and bit her lip as she began to rotate her hips in small circles.

"Ungh, fuck, Irene!" Ryan gasped and arched upward into her, pleased that he'd been able to avoid exploding upon entering her tight pussy again. "I'm not gonna last long with you doing that!" He looked up at her brown eyes that had opened again to watch him from behind her mask. He watched them flutter and half-close for a moment as he felt her cum again, her walls grappling him and covering him in her musk. Her hips kept rotating and pushing his shaft into all the deliciously velvety soft spots inside her and it was becoming his undoing. He tried to think of baseball again, but at this point could only think of how much he was enjoying home base -- nothing was working and her rippling muscles were relentless. He closed his eyes, he bit his tongue, he gripped anything he could reach (mostly her skirt), but nothing was working. He opened his eyes just as she started to thrust her body up and down on him again. She grabbed one breast and brought her nipple to her own mouth, reaching her neck down to suck it between her lips. She moaned and took in him as deep as she could handle and began to shiver, her pleasure rattling through her.

That did it for Ryan -- he couldn't last any longer. "I'm gonna - oh god, you feel so good, I'm gonna cum!" He groaned and reached out for her, pulling her down to him. He buried his face into her neck, holding her body to him tightly as he spasmed within her. "Ungh, Reenie," he growled, kissing her shoulders as he panted and writhed along with her own trembles and convulsions. Her juices had soaked him and the room smelled like sex. His hips began to slow and stop as he felt his arms tighten around her, his hands still squeezing hers. He nuzzled his nose into her hairline, inhaling the soft scent of her. Her head lolled back to expose her neck and ear to him, and he nipped the skin gently as he traced soft patterns over her breasts and nipples.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence and soft touches, she turned and tilted her head to kiss him, moaning softly but no longer urgently. He stroked her cheek and neck, hugging her close as he began to gently ease out of her. She leaned back to kiss his cheek, smiling at him and groaning softly as he exited her hot sheath. "Mmm, I want you back in there already," she pouted, biting her lower lip at him.

"You're insatiable," he muttered, but grinned and returned both hands to her breasts, kneading them again and drawing more coos and whimpers from her. "Jesus, Irene, you weren't joking. You're not gonna let me sleep tonight, are you?" he chuckled before gasping loudly as she swiftly dropped to her knees and engulfed his shrinking cock into her mouth. She sucked him clean, licking all of her juices off of his balls and upper thighs and tucked him back in his pants for later, smoothing the fabric over his groin and giving his balls a quick tickle before standing back up. She smiled noting that while she'd made a mess on the floor below him, his pants only had a small wet stain near the waistband.

She held out her hand. "Panties, please," she grinned.

"No way! You gave them to me! You can't have them back now," he teased, pulling them out of his pocket and kissing them softly to make his point.

"Mmm, trust me, give them to me," she grinned.

He handed them over, curious, and the half-smirk returned to his face when he saw her pull them up her legs and against her wet centre. Letting her dress down, she leaned against him, pressing her still-bare breasts against his chest.

"Now the hot mess you made inside me has to sit there and soil my panties all night. Every time I move I'll be thinking of your hot cock and cum inside of me, and the extra wetness is going to turn me on so much." She pecked his stunned mouth and stepped back to adjust and tie the halter back up around her neck, covering her breasts. Winking, she grabbed his hand and after adjusting his clothing, too, led him out of the room.

"We gotta find a bathroom to take the lipstick smears off of us," she laughed, counting the doors again until she found it.

"How do you know where everything is?" he mused, following her lead.

"I found that room unlocked when I went looking for a bathroom. I figured it'd be perfect for what I wanted," she smirked at him and locked the door behind them, grabbing a tissue and some water to wipe the red smears off of their faces. She giggled at the ridiculousness of it, and he grinned back, his eyes dancing at her behind the mask.

"So how long do you think we have to stay before it's socially appropriate to go?" she asked, her eyes looking at him innocently, but her smile betraying her completely.

He captured her lips in his and pressed her up against the wall of the small powder room, drawing a moan from her and making her arms wrap around his neck again. His hands roamed over her and he nipped at her lower lip before pulling back and smiling, watching her eyes rove over him and hearing her breath come in short gasps.

"I guess that means we're going now?" she grinned as his fingers dipped inside her halter top to fondle her hard nipples.

"Mmm, something like that," he muttered and grabbed her to him, pinning her hands above her head and running his free hand over her curves again.

"So soon? My, what a pleasant surprise," she purred and cocked her leg over his hip, dragging her skirt up as he pressed her into the wall.

"What can I say, it's 'cause you're such a sexy devil," he breathed along her skin and dragged his teeth along her neck and shoulder, making her tremble. "It must be the anticipation of today, the wine of tonight, and the fact that I want to make you moan my name again," he dipped his fingers into the halter top and teased a nipple.

"Ryan," she whimpered, arching into him as she had moments before, and releasing his newly erect cock from its confines as his fingers squeezed and trailed across her chest to tease the other nipple to hardness. He felt the head of his cock nestle at the entrance to her entrance, pushing her soaked panties aside. The heat emanated from her and he felt her dampness surround his head as the soft lips parted around his tip. He teased his cock up and down her folds, feeling the wetness everywhere, making her throw her head back and expose her sensitive skin to him as she arched her back.

"Mmm, my love, dealing with the devil has never been so much fun," he murmured into her neck, smiling at her sigh as he filled her once more.

12