Dean & Lily - Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't!" Lily squeaked out, her body going wild in his arms. She was trapped as much by her own lust as his hold, but she couldn't admit that even to herself. Her eyes were wide as they searched his face, but she couldn't focus. She jerked and began to sink into him. It was too much. Lily shook her head madly, clenching her legs together as her wetness began dripping down her thighs. "No, oh god, no," she sobbed out, fighting with every last bit of strength in her to hold back her orgasm.

Dean simply continued to smile down at her, silently licking his lips as the scent of Lily's excitement spread. He angled his wrist, pushing hard at the flimsy fabric of her dress to shove his fingers between her thighs. The dress became soaked instantly as he pet over her lips, gently teasing them just before the sensations running through her clit became unbearable. He waited patiently for her to regain some semblance of control, and took it from her in a split second, shoving his thumb hard against her clit, pressing down roughly and grinding over her.

Lily bit down hard on her lower lip and pressed her face into Dean's chest, fighting with her last breath. Her body went taut and she shook uncontrollably until she just couldn't take any more. Crying out as quietly as she could manage, she came hard into Dean's hand. Her body writhed and jerked desperately against his and a surge of wetness dripped down her thighs. Breathless and weak, she clung to Dean's strength, whispering his name. Dean licked his lips and shifted in his trousers. He was anxious for more, but he was a patient man and there was a matter left to be settled. Tightening his hold on Lily, he lifted her back up and pressed her against the column.

"Now... I asked you a question, Little One. Answer me honestly or I will keep this up until you can't help but scream my name so loudly that everyone at this party will hear."

Lily settled her glazed eyes upon his and tried to focus. She was struggling to catch her breath and couldn't stop trembling.

"I belong to you," she whimpered.

"Again," came Dean soft reply, and he lifted his hand from her mound to cup her face. "Make me believe you."

"I belong to you," Lily sobbed out, trembling harder, her wide eyes focusing on his, sinking into him. She took a ragged breath and steadied her voice. "I'm yours, Dean."

"Yes," he smiled and nodded, slipping an arm around her waist to support her as he caressed her cheek and softly pressed his lips to hers. "You are mine, Lily. I own you. You are my property, my most cherished possession, and I will never let you go again."

Lily whimpered softly, shuddering in delight as Dean's fingertips trailed down to the fresh bruise on her neck and he kissed her again.

"Let's go upstairs, Little One. We've got a lot of catching up to do."

Lily swallowed hard and leaned again him, depending on Dean for support. "I don't know if I can walk," she whispered.

Dean smiled and lead her away from the column, supporting her as she found her legs.

"I'll help, but you have to. I want you walking through this crowd with your cum dripping down your thighs so that you never forget my claim on you again."

"Dean! No...," Lily gasped out, stumbling in her heels as she pulled away to stare at him in shock. She'd felt it before, but now she was acutely aware of the wetness dripping down. Her heart started pounding furiously and she shook her head, knowing her face must be completely flushed.

Dean let her back away another step before stalking after her. He growled and pushed her back against the column forcefully, wrapping his fingers around her throat and pressing his thumb into his fresh mark. Lily bit back a sharp cry, jerking hard against him. She gasped for breath, staring at him through her mask with wide eyes.

"Do you see that dark corner behind me, Little One? Do you think that if I took you back there, bent you over and fucked you the way you need to be fucked that you'd be able to keep silent?" His narrowed eyes made it clear that there was no room for debate. "You walk with me now, or that is the price you pay."

Lily mewled and gave a little nod, her heart racing. She stood up as straight as she could and let Dean lead her back toward the crowd. Every step was an effort. Her knees were so weak, she felt as though she would stumble any instant. Dean was there the whole time, supporting her, holding her up for all to see. He kept her pulled tightly to his side, hand low on her hip as he supported her and guided her through the revelers. Lily pasted on a fake smile to hide her self-consciousness about the wetness between her thighs. She could almost swear she was getting wetter.

They took the shortest possible path to the hall and the elevators beyond. Once inside, Dean pressed the button for his floor and leaned against the back wall. He guided Lily in front of him and pulled her back against his body, strong fingers sinking into her hips to hold her in place. She trembled and gasped, her heart pounding, when she felt his excitement pressed against her.

"We're almost there," he whispered against her neck.

Lily shuddered and rolled her hips back into him, mewling and letting her head fall back onto his shoulder as she gripped his wrists for support.

"Fuck, I've missed you," Dean growled and tugged her back against him even harder, grinding his own hips forward with the need to be inside her. "Don't you ever leave me again, you hear me?"

Kissing her shoulder and the pristine side of her neck, Dean slowly lifted his left hand up her body, pausing a moment to grip her breast before teasingly wrapping his fingers around her throat once more. "Never again forget that you belong with me. To me," he whispered into her ear and moved his right hand between her thighs.

Lily sobbed out and writhed against him, jerking and breathing harshly. Now she knew she was getting wetter. Her eyes went wide when she realized that Dean wasn't reaching deeper, but was slowly pulling her dress up her legs. She watched the elevator's display continue to climb higher and higher, knowing Dean's touch was having the same effect on her dress. His grip on her throat had her stretched back against his body, and every roll of his hips stole another piece of her will.

"Look forward," he whispered, and Lily's eyes moved from the display to the mirror finish doors in front of them. A jolt went through her body as she watched her dress pulled up to her pelvis and his hand sank into her black lace panties.

"Oh god, Dean!"

Dean smiled at her in the door's reflection and hooked his wrist. His middle two fingers parted her slick lips, sliding inside her easily, jerking upward in short rapid thrusts that brought the heel of his hand against her clit. Lily shook against him and bit down on her lip so hard she tasted blood. She was already on the edge. Much more and he'd send her over it. She wasn't sure if she could contain her cries. She twisted against his hold, trying to find a way to hold him off until they got to the room.

"I don't want teasing, Dean." She snarled as best as she could. "I want to be ravaged. I want to be consumed."

"And I want your cum!" Dean answered her snarl with a growl and tightened his grip on her throat. "You seem to have forgotten that even though this is between your legs, it belongs to me!"

He jerked his wrist harder, faster, his fingers reaching deep inside her drenched pussy. Lily quaked in his hold, her entire body spasming as his fingers found her spot and took control of her. She clenched down on his fingers and gushed over his hand, barely holding in a scream.

"That's better," Dean whispered harshly, and kissed her cheek. His hand left her throat and he grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair, using it to jerk her head back. "Don't you ever fucking deny me again. Your cum is mine and you will give it to me any time I want it."

Lily cried out in a mixture of shock, pain, and pleasure. Going taut as Dean slid his fingers inside her again. His thumb rolled her clit in little circles in perfect rhythm with thrusting of his fingers. Grinding mercilessly over her hypersensitive nub, he furiously worked his fingers in and out of her slippery cunt, making her cum again. She writhed and bucked against his touch uncontrollably, needing so much more than just his fingers. But Dean refused to relent.

Another two floors went by before Lily's orgasm was completely spent. Her knees could no longer hold her, she was sure. Even if they could, she doubted she could control them. She sank against Dean, her pussy clenching his fingers, and tilted her head back to look up at him. She let out a soft whimper and blearily locked her eyes on his, shuddering as her heart pounded away and she dripped into Dean's hand and her panties. She couldn't catch her breath enough to beg him to stop. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to any more.

Dean licked his lips, watching her closely, slowly wiggling his fingers inside her. Lily jerked and twitched against him, clenching her eyes shut to try to hold back the tide of ecstasy rushing over her again. It was too soon. Too much.

"Give it all to me, Lily," Dean was whispering in her ear. "You know how much you need to. You need it so fucking badly. You've been aching for my touch, my cock, for years."

Lily tensed but couldn't fight it back. She threw back her head, only managing to clamp a hand over her mouth at the last instant before letting out a blood curdling scream. She couldn't stop, Dean knew her too well. His fingers knew every trick to making her cum and he would draw out her orgasm as long as possible, often just stringing them together.

In the back of her mind she realized that the elevator was slowing. They were reaching the floor for Dean's room, but he didn't seem to care. He released his hold on her hair and pulled her hand away from her mouth before wrapping his fingers around her throat once more.

"Don't fight it, Little One. Embrace it. Cum for me."

Lily screamed out his name, or tried to, but no sound came out as the orgasm hit her hard again, making her fall against him. She writhed and twisted desperately, fighting to draw in enough breath for a scream, but Dean's grip on her throat would only allow the smallest gasps. The sheer intensity of it all began to overwhelm her, and a single tear trickled down her cheek.

Dean smoothly slid his hand from her panties and allowed the dress to fall back into place just as the elevator doors opened. The rush of stale air from the hallway heightend the smell of sex in the small, enclosed space, and Lily was glad to find nobody waiting to board. Shaking visibly, she felt Dean lift her into his arms and carry her from the elevator and down the hall. She laid her head on his shoulder, reveling in the tenderness he could display even after using her body so fiercely. Gradually she began to catch her breath and she smiled up at Dean, softly kissing his cheek.

"We're here," Dean said, smiling and looking down at Lily. She reached into his pocket, it only took a few tries to find the right one, and took out his key card to open the door. The room was cool, almost cold, and her already rigid nipples took on a harder edge. She burrowed into him for warmth, the cozy feeling and the aftermath of cumming so many times making her eyelids heavy.

Dean carried her inside and let the door close behind them, but he didn't take her to the bed. He could feel Lily sinking against him. He knew her too well to allow her the opportunity to fall asleep. It was his turn to cum and he would not be denied. After years without her, the bathroom was as good a place as any. He set her down on the sink, pushing her dress up and unzipping his pants.

image

"You're almost done, Little One," he said sweetly, slowly taking off their masks so they could finally see one another in full. "You've done such a good job. But we're not through. It's time for you to cum again."

Lily's heavy eyelids shot open when she felt Dean's strong fingers tearing at the lace of her panties. She tried to back away from him but there was nowhere to go.

"I can't... Dean, please..." She gasped out. "It's too much."

Dean leaned over her and softly pressed his lips to Lily's forehead. He took her throat in his hand again, gradually increasing pressure as he looked deep into her eyes. His other hand was wrapped around the base of his cock, teasing his swollen head over her soaked lips. Lily spasmed with every touch, but continued to shake her head. She was too tender. She was sure she couldn't take any more.

"You're not going to deny me again, are you?" Dean asked with honey in his voice. "You wouldn't do a thing like that."

He squeezed her throat a little harder, lips leaving light kisses all over Lily's face.

"Deeeean," she whined and stared up into his eyes. A new surge of wetness hit her, the dual sensations of Dean's hold on her throat and his tender kisses driving her crazy. She forgot all about how tender she was, suddenly overwhelmed by an intense and burning need. "Please! Oh god, Dean, please! I need your cock inside me!"

Dean pressed his forehead to Lily's and relaxed his grip on her throat enough to let her drink in a deep breath. He watched her face, staring deeply into her eyes. Just before she exhaled, he choked off her air again and slowly slid the full length of his cock into her. Lily's scream may have been rendered silent, but he could feel the force of it even over the pleasure of her warm wetness surrounding him.

Lily's eyes got wider and wider, unable to focus on anything but Dean. She could feel every inch of his thick cock dragging over her lips, stretching her, making her pussy his home. Another tear trailed down her cheek and Dean kissed it away as he pulled back, leaving only his head inside her.

"Say it," Dean whispered, but the two simple words were loaded with power.

Lily flinched and nodded, the confession pouring out of her as Dean unclenched the hand on her throat.

"I belong to you, Dean. Only you."

Dean nodded and lifted both of Lily's hands over her head, pinning them to the wall length mirror behind her. Holding her wrists in one hand, he traced the other down her arm and took her throat in hand again. Lily trembled in anticipation, her breasts heaving with every harsh breath. She didn't have to wait long. As soon as Dean's fingers began to squeeze, he thrust into her again, filling her with his cock.

"Again!" he demanded as Lily cried out in pleasure. She arched her hips to take him deeper, clenching tightly around his cock. Dean had to keep his grip firm as she tugged at her wrists, desperate to touch him, to pull him close. He refused to relinquish control. Fighting to maintain control of his breath, he clenched his jaw and buried his cock fully inside her, grinding for just an instant before slowly sliding back out. The full length of his thick shaft pulled on her lips, causing Lily to whimper.

"Oh god. I'm yours! I belong to you! Only you, Dean!"

Lily's last word ended in a scream when Dean slammed into her again. His fingers tightened around her throat and he worked his hips into a steady rhythm, driving his cock in and out of her. Sounds of wet impacts filled the room as Dean claimed Lily, building up to a frantic pace. Lily bit her lower lip sharply and stared into Dean's eyes, body jerking with each impact as another orgasm swelled up inside her. She focused on him, controlling her voice, whispering the truth of what she felt.

"You own me, Dean."

The confession hit Dean at his core. He buried his face in her neck, deeply breathing in her scent, and then sank his teeth into her shoulder. Lily screamed out and went taut, the tension that spread through her body lending a renewed tightness around Dean's cock, causing him to growl out in pleasure. Leaning into her body, Dean fucked her with abandon, hips jackhammering into her as he gasped for air. Lily felt as if her entire body clenched down on him. The pleasure was so intense she could barely take it. A new tear rolled down her cheeks with each of Dean's thrusts.

"Mine!" he snarled, locking gazes with her, grinding hard. His strong fingers tightened around her throat, completely cutting off her air. Unable to control his need any longer, he screamed out her name and exploded inside her, flooding her cunt with his cum.

"Yours... Only yours..." Lily mouthed, trembling uncontrollably and cumming hard around Dean's cock. Her body spasmed in pleasure for an interminable time and then she finally went completely limp, unable to move. She gasped for breath, feeling everything start to go dark.

"Dean," she whispered.

Panting for breath, hips idly writhing into her, Dean gradually loosened his grip on Lily's throat. Smiling down at her, he lifted his hand to caress her cheek, lips meeting hers in the most tender of kisses. His lips trailed over her cheeks and eyes, kissing away her tears as his body relaxed against hers.

"So adorable," he whispered sweetly. "So beautiful. So mine. My Lily."

"My Dean," Lily mewled, shuddering again. Her eyelids were too heavy to hold open. Distantly she realized that Dean had pulled away and lifted her into his arms once more. He carried her to bed and tucked her in, crawling in with her to hold her close to his chest, petting her hair until she fell asleep seconds later. Dean looked down on her delicate form and smiled, softly kissing her forehead as he watched her sleep.

"Welcome home, Little One."

12